A Message from the Emperor of the New Pacific Order

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet many of your good friends, and even some of your current members, pushed for that term.

Your hands are not wiped clean of that term, and the fact that you dodge any responsibility for that war or those terms is very telling of who you, and your alliance, are.

Is that really the best you can do?

Ooh, ooh, let me try!

This is really what it comes down to. Centurius/Salajol/Current Popular Brony is playing all of you and your grievances (against NPO or NG or whoever) in hopes of squeezing days out while your alliances continue to suffer -- when he's just making you dance.

Then again y'all knew who you were dealing with before you signed on.

Thoroughly comical though it may be, the propaganda geared toward making TOP appear a vicious puppetmaster is a tad flattering; we're glad so many people think so highly of our oratorical abilities. That said, trying to sway opinion by accusing alliances of being manipulated is exactly the sort of maladroit bumbling I'd expect from the poster to whom I'm currently responding; implying that people are mindless dunces isn't likely to make them feel friendly (of course, this would require them to care about what he says in the first place, and they almost certainly don't).

Edited by Crymson

Other people on TOP have pretty good oratorical abilities, no question.  You just annoy most people.

As with most coalitions, there are a variety of agendas at play.  It will be quite interesting to see who is happy and unhappy with how things play out post-war.

I have yet to see anything remotely resembling unreasonable terms. Just because y'all think they are unreasonable, does not make them so. Not to mention, it has already been established in this thread that our side accepted terms offered by Farrin just to have Farrin rage-quit the negotiations after that. So yes, it does appear that it is NPO's side that is refusing to end the war.

Read above mate. Not dumb but truthful.

Oh PLEASE show me some logs from negotiations that you guys accepted terms offered by us lol. You're not even trying to sound accurate anymore.

By the way, just because you think the terms are reasonable, does not make them so.

This is really what it comes down to. Farrin is playing all of you and your sympathies in hopes of squeezing days out while your alliances continue to suffer -- when he's just making you dance.

Your coalition needs to make up your minds about which propaganda you're going to use, Farrin can't be both incompetent and also a puppet master, it has to be one or the other.

Oh PLEASE show me some logs from negotiations that you guys accepted terms offered by us lol. You're not even trying to sound accurate anymore.

By the way, just because you think the terms are reasonable, does not make them so.

Jesse, doesn't that also work the other way as well?  Just because you think the terms are unreasonable does not make them so. 

I question NPO's motivations, I dont think you guys actually think these terms are terrible.  I think you are just too prideful to allow a bunch of people you dont like tell you what to do.  (which I dont blame them for, because I am the same way) 

Jesse, doesn't that also work the other way as well?  Just because you think the terms are unreasonable does not make them so. 

I question NPO's motivations, I dont think you guys actually think these terms are terrible.  I think you are just too prideful to allow a bunch of people you dont like tell you what to do.  (which I dont blame them for, because I am the same way)

You must not have read the post that I quoted.

He said: "Just because y'all think they are unreasonable, does not make them so."
Then I said: "just because you think the terms are reasonable, does not make them so."

There is pride involve from both parties.

Unfortunately, NpO coalition will get thier reparations just a question of how much. 

It will be interesting to see if this kind of terms will continue in future conflicts.  I suppose this will depend on who the victor and the looser will be next war.

There is pride involve from both parties.

Unfortunately, NpO coalition will get thier reparations just a question of how much. 

It will be interesting to see if this kind of terms will continue in future conflicts.  I suppose this will depend on who the victor and the looser will be next war.

You know, keeping nations hiding in peace mode in their place is not reps, but if you want to feel extra oppressed, you are welcome to send real reps voluntarily. I could use some rebuilding aid so please feel more than welcome to send me aid.

The world keeps turning. There will come a point in time, Pacifica/friends will be well respected all over and kick our asses, and while we'll hate it/them, they won't let us off the hook. But this isn't the time. This is the time to collect some hate in order to keep this planet turning. It's not that we haven't seen that before. Rinse and Repeat. 

Its all going according to plan.

It truly did.  TOP saw the potential in signing a treaty with NpO.  Knew a war between Polar and the Sith was coming.  Knew it was going to be in the winning side.  Knew that the war will weaken it’s potential adversaries.  IRON’s action was the icing in the cake.

It will be interesting to see how tight the TOP/Polar relation is going to be post war.  Will it be as tight as the TOP and MK relationship or DH and SF/XX a relationship of convenience.

Despite a leak of TOP's agenda, ambition and dreams was posted in the OWF forum you would think it's adversaries would have made counter measures but instead it contributed to it's accelaration.

Well played TOP.  Kudos.

It truly did.  TOP saw the potential in signing a treaty with NpO.  Knew a war between Polar and the Sith was coming.  Knew it was going to be in the winning side.  Knew that the war will weaken it’s potential adversaries.  IRON’s action was the icing in the cake.

It will be interesting to see how tight the TOP/Polar relation is going to be post war.  Will it be as tight as the TOP and MK relationship or DH and SF/XX a relationship of convenience.

Despite a leak of TOP's agenda, ambition and dreams was posted in the OWF forum you would think it's adversaries would have made counter measures but instead it contributed to it's accelaration.

Well played TOP.  Kudos.

The nice thing about knowing their agenda is that it makes them predictable and reliable.  Sometimes, that's quite valuable in an ally.

And we aren't even really allies. We're just here to help NG out because we're cool like that.

Most of us (okay, ALL of us) at NoR don't really mind extended war and it's no big deal for us if it keeps going. However, I am starting to *gasp* like NPO a bit more every day because of how honorable they have acted in respecting a treaty and not backing down to ridiculous demands. If anything, the TOP/NpO coalition would be better served to white peace out now rather than breed long-term resentment that will do little more than result in a grudge war probably sooner than later.

Are you sure ALL of NoR don't mind? 62 nations out of 85 in PM... Most have been there for quite a long time mate. Why don't they come out and play?Oh right, if that happens, then NoR's positive damage differential would drop like a friggin rock... "WE LOVE YOU NPO JUST NOT ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY DO MUCH IN THIS WAR ANYMORE BUT BITCH ON THE OWF!!!"

Your coalition needs to make up your minds about which propaganda you're going to use, Farrin can't be both incompetent and also a puppet master, it has to be one or the other.

Read back through this thread. It was stated several times that Farrin made a counter offer that was accepted and then he rage quit. From what I have seen and heard, that is a rather accurate statement. You want accuracy while participating in a thread where Farrin cries about terms that have not been on the table for at least 2 weeks iirc. Oh and you are crying over terms that have not been on the table in that long as well... Yup, you truly want accuracy...

Not true. Farrin can easily be both. He is an incompetent leader and the fact that he is your puppet master means y'all even less competent than he is.

Read back through this thread. It was stated several times that Farrin made a counter offer that was accepted and then he rage quit. From what I have seen and heard, that is a rather accurate statement.

The so-called "rage-quit"

[22:47:42] <&Farrin[NPO]> Contrary to what your side claims, I'm not unreasonable.
[22:48:07] <&Yerushalayim> While the movement is appreciated, your counter is not enough for us to accept. I invite you to make another offer.
[22:48:25] <&Farrin[NPO]> And I'm going to bid you all a good night.
[22:48:32] * &Farrin[NPO] (farrinx@new.pacific.order) Quit (Quit: Peace and Protection 4.22.2)
[22:49:02] <&Yerushalayim> Errr. Okay then.

There's been multiple conversations since this. Edited by Rayvon

There is absolutely no extortion involved and you're being completely dishonest in even propagating this nonsense. To put it very simply, nobody is stipulating that the New Pacific Order pay anyone for any reason. There has been absolutely zero mentioning of reparations throughout the length of the negotiations by anyone except you. It's time to stop putting out these false analogies and relaxing the definition of words to fit whatever it is you hope to accomplish here. It's time to take these negotiations seriously and work toward a deal everybody can agree on instead of insisting on grandstanding upon falsehoods.

Maybe he just likes saying 'extortion'.   <_<

We are in agreement here.  The terms are inconvenient, not crippling, and far better than having 'x' number of NPO nations trot out of peace mode to face a firing squad.

These terms are ridiculous, the only solace I get is when half the people enforcing them get burned to the ground next war and we do nothing to help them :|

You forgot the part where NPO agreed to them principle days ago and everything else is mere dickering over numbers.  A lot of people get burned in war, some earned it, most probably didn't.  We fight them anyway.

This is really what it comes down to. Farrin is playing all of you and your sympathies in hopes of squeezing days out while your alliances continue to suffer -- when he's just making you dance.

From what I've heard, Farrin's negotiating style is dramatic and unproductive.  If anything his allies should be insisting on significantly more pragmatism.

Why'd NPO want peace when clearly they're winning, haven't you guys seen their damage dealt/ damage taken ratio. Everyone else on their side are probably screaming for peace though but this isn't about them so no peace for NpO and co, eternal war is the only offer you're getting.  

Why'd NPO want peace when clearly they're winning, haven't you guys seen their damage dealt/ damage taken ratio. Everyone else on their side are probably screaming for peace though but this isn't about them so no peace for NpO and co, eternal war is the only offer you're getting.  

Who are you and what the heck are you talking about?

The so-called "rage-quit"

There's been multiple conversations since this.

Well either way, your post also just proves the entire op false. Since the entire op is discussing how our side won't negotiate, but I very clearly saw a counter offer that was looked at and yes discarded but Yev asking for Farrin to make another counter offer. So, all those on your side still discussing the forced PM terms need to be updated as those are no longer on the table. I am tired of hearing about them unless they are reinstated for your entire side.