A Message from the Emperor of the New Pacific Order

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Caliph argues about how NPO deserves harsh terms because a decade or so ago, they gave out some harsh terms, I thought "I wonder what happened the last time NPO fought agaisnt Umbrella".

Technically, I was just double checking. I was already pretty sure it was white peace.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=116057

Sure enough, white peace, no terms, no penalties. Umbrella said "We lost", and that was it.

Please point to me where I said NPO needs to accept harsh terms because of things NPO did pre Karma.

Go on, I'll wait,.

They'd be foolish not to, every single war that they lose those nations are targeted for extended war or terms.

The cycle is they hide upper tier in peace mode then get targetted for some other terms.  NSO's uppe tier came out.  NG's upper tier was out.  NPO's was not.  You are so close to seeing the pattern.

Perhaps if NPO fought the same way NSO and NG did these terms wouldn't have even been brought up.

It is me, originally I was aiming for the disbandment of every alliance in the losing coalition but Dajobo waters it down way too much.

Maybe we should stop calling it winning and losing and give everyone a medal so we can have the same boring war every year.

Maybe we'll call it politics. Winning and losing form such a tedious and ultimately distracting binary. Let's see how well the aggressor coalition continues to sustain its war effort, how well the defending coaltion continues to sustain its war effort, and how well the various negotiating parties do in their efforts. Medals are mere shiny baubles, but so are "winning" and "losing": there is only the perpetual game of politics, waged in words and blood.

Maybe we'll call it politics. Winning and losing form such a tedious and ultimately distracting binary. Let's see how well the aggressor coalition continues to sustain its war effort, how well the defending coaltion continues to sustain its war effort, and how well the various negotiating parties do in their efforts. Medals are mere shiny baubles, but so are "winning" and "losing": there is only the perpetual game of politics, waged in words and blood.

So you are saying the winner is actually the one who loses the least?

It's actually pretty funny, we've come full circle.

First Umbrella and TOP came for our upper tier in DH-NPO, now they're doing it again. When will they learn, they cannot hope to ever beat us into submission.

I will respond to the Optional Aggression coalition as Emperor Blackbird once did.

*chuckles*

Bring it.

So you are saying the winner is actually the one who loses the least?

If there is a winner at all, it is the last one standing when Admin turns out the lights.

Until then, we are all playing a rolling game of relative gains and losses that never resolves into anything that isn't utterly ephemeral and transient.

If there is a winner at all, it is the last one standing when Admin turns out the lights.

Until then, we are all playing a rolling game of relative gains and losses that never resolves into anything that isn't utterly ephemeral and transient.

This might be the most truthful thing ever said on the OWF.

First Umbrella and TOP came for our upper tier in DH-NPO, now they're doing it again. When will they learn, they cannot hope to ever beat us into submission.

I will respond to the Optional Aggression coalition as Emperor Blackbird once did.

*chuckles*

Bring it.

Unfortunately for your argument, our involvement in that conflict was relatively minor in scale and did not include war against your alliance.

Edited by Crymson

Unfortunately for your argument, our involvement in that conflict was relatively minor in scale and did not include war against your alliance.

Yet many of your good friends, and even some of your current members, pushed for that term.

Your hands are not wiped clean of that term, and the fact that you dodge any responsibility for that war or those terms is very telling of who you, and your alliance, are.

Yet many of your good friends, and even some of your current members, pushed for that term.

Your hands are not wiped clean of that term, and the fact that you dodge any responsibility for that war or those terms is very telling of who you, and your alliance, are.

I am no fan of TOP, and less a fan of Crymson, and even I think that is a stretch man.

*chuckles*

Bring it.

A glimpse into Pacifica's internal propaganda machine.

A glimpse into Pacifica's internal propaganda machine.

As a dedicated servant of Francograd, it is my duty to bring the Pacifican culture to the masses.

And if in so doing, I expose our enemies for who they truly are, and what they truly want, then I have done my duty to my comrades, my Emperor, and my homeland.

*chuckles*

Bring it.

Emperor Cortath also had a much different style of leadership than Farrin and I do not believe he would have been so badly outmaneuvered. Nor I think would he have tolerated the complaining and outright ignorance of some modern day Pacificans. I understand your Emperor's strategy here, but it is not going to work because Polar coalition has a great deal of ideological unity unlike Equilibrium.

Its a sad decline from embracing the image of ebil baby eaters to whining about extended peace mode. Maybe this video will inspire you to embrace teh ebil again:

http://youtu.be/OjBtchNSTSo

Emperor Cortath also had a much different style of leadership than Farrin and I do not believe he would have been so badly outmaneuvered. Nor I think would he have tolerated the complaining and outright ignorance of some modern day Pacificans. I understand your Emperor's strategy here, but it is not going to work because Polar coalition has a great deal of ideological unity unlike Equilibrium.

Its a sad decline from embracing the image of ebil baby eaters to whining about extended peace mode. Maybe this video will inspire you to embrace teh ebil again:

http://youtu.be/OjBtchNSTSo

If you'll recall, Cortath also found himself in a pickle, FA-wise, when he was emperor. Cortath took office during the period where the NPO was paying reps to the Karma coalition.

He worked with what he had to ensure peace, strength, and prosperity,for the Order, just like Farrin is doing now.

His mindset at the posting of that is very much my internal feelings on this conflict. This being said, I am but a lowly soldier, fighting ever forward for Francograd. I will continue to fight until such time as my Emperor decides on an acceptable peace settlement.

Not only is this true of me, but it is true of my comrades. We will all fight for the glory of our Order eternally, this is what makes us Pacifican.

I understand your Emperor's strategy here, but it is not going to work because Polar coalition has a great deal of ideological unity unlike Equilibrium.
Its a sad decline from embracing the image of ebil baby eaters to whining about extended peace mode.

Lol.....ok. That was funny.

Our damage output speaks otherwise.

It is less than 800k more than the damage you have taken. Yay for you? Most of your allies are getting the crap stomped out of them because you refuse to end the war. Their damage output lags greatly behind the damage they have taken. If you seriously think TOP/Umb/co are coming for you all the time, then letting your allies get pummeled in this war will only ensure greater loss in the next war you perceive to be coming. Sure, in the short term it hurts NPO some but where is the NPO that once thought long term?

If you'll recall, Cortath also found himself in a pickle, FA-wise, when he was emperor. Cortath took office during the period where the NPO was paying reps to the Karma coalition.

He worked with what he had to ensure peace, strength, and prosperity,for the Order, just like Farrin is doing now.

His mindset at the posting of that is very much my internal feelings on this conflict. This being said, I am but a lowly soldier, fighting ever forward for Francograd. I will continue to fight until such time as my Emperor decides on an acceptable peace settlement.

Not only is this true of me, but it is true of my comrades. We will all fight for the glory of our Order eternally, this is what makes us Pacifican.

I respect that, but membership comraderie and loyalty is the lesser half of Pacifican philosophy. After all, most good alliances have a loyal core membership. War always forges brotherhood. Even after disbandment.

Most of your allies are getting the crap stomped out of them because you refuse to end the war.

I'm pretty sure NPO would be happy to end the war. The ones that don't want to end the war are the ones on the other side, demanding unreasonable terms for doing the exact same thing that they've been doing.

Those are also the ones claiming "Polar coalition has a great deal of ideological unity unlike Equilibrium."

I'm in IRON. Technically, I'm on "that side". And like many others on that side, I recognize that the only reason that the war continues is because *some* people want to give a bunch of BS terms to NPO.

I'm pretty sure NPO would be happy to end the war. The ones that don't want to end the war are the ones on the other side, demanding unreasonable terms for doing the exact same thing that they've been doing.

Those are also the ones claiming "Polar coalition has a great deal of ideological unity unlike Equilibrium."

I'm in IRON. Technically, I'm on "that side". And like many others on that side, I recognize that the only reason that the war continues is because *some* people want to give a bunch of BS terms to NPO.

I have yet to see anything remotely resembling unreasonable terms. Just because y'all think they are unreasonable, does not make them so. Not to mention, it has already been established in this thread that our side accepted terms offered by Farrin just to have Farrin rage-quit the negotiations after that. So yes, it does appear that it is NPO's side that is refusing to end the war.

this is seriously the dumbest party line ever touted and it should probably stop about twenty-five pages ago

Read above mate. Not dumb but truthful. 

Read above mate. Not dumb but truthful.

Pacifica has no bearing on whether we peace out or not. I'm not even going to get into the stupid ass terms argument for the fortieth time but saying that Pacifica is prolonging every front is a falsehood. We're here until you provide the sufficient lifting materials to carry us out with muscle cramps and torn ACLs

basically what I'm saying boils down to this: More Weight brah.