Disaster Hits Bob

I understand your position comrade,  I doubt that TOP considered themselves the treacherous ones coming into this.  Sometimes you have to be able to step back and see both sides before you can find solutions.

Nice to see you posting here trying to calm the waters instead of fanning the flames. I wish you would have started this trend years ago. Polar is much better off for it. Edited by conistonslim

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[20:20] <@caustic> ties are developing between TOP/Umb/and Polar
[20:20] <@caustic> once platysphere ties to polarsphere
[20:20] <@caustic> they will come for NPO
[20:20] <@caustic> and CnG

We're coming for you NPO and CnG...
Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

If I were NPO or NG I'd be very worried now.

That said, I know that to accomplish certain things you need to make some sacrifices, but today is the first day since I left Polaris that I'm glad that I'm not part of NpO anymore, not that I started to dislike Polaris because of this, but I'm really glad to not have to keep a friendly relationship with an alliance like TOP. Dajobo you are really a great person to put Polaris interests ahead of everything and I really hopes that works, good luck, you will need it to deal with such treacherous bunch. 

Ah, come on now. You know you want to dance with the devil.

Before anyone asks, I'm indifferent. I was against it initially, but then decided that I just don't care.

It only took five years of lots of bloodshed and bitter acrimony, but Polar and Paradox are back together again.

Six if you're referring to WUT, 3.5 if you're speaking of Bipolar.

Quite the odd couple, but if it works out the results really could be game changing. Not being at all tied to that corner of the web, I have to admit, it makes me a little nervous. I've fought against NpO and alongside TOP, I know what they're capable of. Congrats to both of you on the sincerely brilliant political move.

So TOP, you still want to roll Sparta like you said you did a few months ago?

You really do define realpolik TOP. 

What is said in various back channels shouldn't always be taken at face value. Sometimes you say what needs to be said to learn what others have to say. Other times, not so much.

Well, my my, this certainly is quite the treaty. This is exactly what the political realm needed to spice things up, whilst I don't particularly agree with it. Funny how this is went from nothing to a MDoAP. 

Any who, good luck to both parties on this new treaty.