Disaster Hits Bob

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a world where all too often folks find themselves bogged down in the endless merry go round of rehashing the same old ancient feuds year after year after year I must say I find this announcement to be a breath of fresh air. Thank you to both TOP and my good friends in Polaris for taking the time to sit down and look at things from a new perspective. I'd like to wish you both all the best on this bold new treaty.

o/ TOP

o/ NpO

Let the world tremble, again.

Couldn't have said it better myself. ;)

Let today stand as proof that bygones can truly be bygones.  I thank the governments of both TOP and Polaris for their hard work in mending a bridge beyond broken.

o/ TOP

o/ Polaris

To those who say there are grudges that can not be settled, maybe there is a very good reason.

If I were NPO or NG I'd be very worried now.

That said, I know that to accomplish certain things you need to make some sacrifices, but today is the first day since I left Polaris that I'm glad that I'm not part of NpO anymore, not that I started to dislike Polaris because of this, but I'm really glad to not have to keep a friendly relationship with an alliance like TOP. Dajobo you are really a great person to put Polaris interests ahead of everything and I really hopes that works, good luck, you will need it to deal with such treacherous bunch. 

I think it was just a few months ago I was making fun of the Playtsphere. Now I have been assimilated. In the same thread, I also complimented TOP's historical political ability, and here we have it on display again. I've been preaching for people to forget old grudges and move on to bigger and better things, and here we have another example. Let's see where this takes us.

Honestly, TOP and NpO are some of the most skilled Political alliances. Tough group to go up against.

Also, hello Crymson. This is awkward.

If I were NPO or NG I'd be very worried now.

That said, I know that to accomplish certain things you need to make some sacrifices, but today is the first day since I left Polaris that I'm glad that I'm not part of NpO anymore, not that I started to dislike Polaris because of this, but I'm really glad to not have to keep a friendly relationship with an alliance like TOP. Dajobo you are really a great person to put Polaris interests ahead of everything and I really hopes that works, good luck, you will need it to deal with such treacherous bunch. 

I understand your position comrade,  I doubt that TOP considered themselves the treacherous ones coming into this.  Sometimes you have to be able to step back and see both sides before you can find solutions.