Disaster Hits Bob

... I may be wrong, but I think Holton was joking. Myth: We need more confrontation Holton: Generic ra ra confrontational post.

I believe so as well, but I wasn't going to miss that chance. :awesome:

I think I might be the only Polar who likes NSO.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now I'm wondering how this tastes.

Anyways, the people pretending this is a treaty solidifying friendships that have existed forever and ever are fun. I mean, we all know what this is. Not that Polar and TOP can't be friends, but come the fuck on. All the people thinking NPO is letting out a death rattle right now are also wrong.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Anyways, the people pretending this is a treaty solidifying friendships that have existed forever and ever are fun. I mean, we all know what this is. Not that Polar and TOP can't be friends, but come the fuck on. All the people thinking NPO is letting out a death rattle right now are also wrong.

I dont think anyone here has the belief that TOP and Polaris have taken a years long friendship to the next logical step. I do however think that after the drama over the past couple of years the two have decided to get over a few things and try again. Plus it might have made strategic/tactical sense to the both of them at this particular point in time.

As for the NPO in today's Bob, i could not be more clueless. So, whatever.

Well said.

And if you were wondering where the flag in the OP came from,

NpOAtFWings.png

I'm not sure if I see a platypus mounting a polaris banner and giving it a good rogering

or

A very naked Platy covering its exposed nether regions with the help of a friendly Polar

Maybe we call it a bit of both and call it even!

We'll get you back for BiPolar, your time will come.

Isn't that TOPs and IRONs line?  And didn't that already happen?  Like two years ago?

And what's up MH? LongTimeNoSeeums!

Well said.

NpOAtFWings.png

I'm not sure if I see a platypus mounting a polaris banner and giving it a good rogering

or

A very naked Platy covering its exposed nether regions with the help of a friendly Polar

Maybe we call it a bit of both and call it even!

I'm shocked you didn't see it.  That's obviously the rare Flying Ice-Winged Platybat, Duh!

N

TOp  That's hawt!

O

The death rattle doesn't come until after the trigger's been pulled. :smug:

More like a death roll.  See TOP will grab you and take you down to the bottom of the river and roll you over and over until you stop kicking.  Then they'll take the weight of their meat somewhere. A rock, a ledge, down under the water and jam you under it. Tenderize you a bit.  Good eatin.

Regardless of whether or not they let out a "Death rattle", it certainly didn't make them happy to see this. Though, more of the shock had to go to the "Roll Polaris" crowd who thought they could sit on their hands and shout a coalition together.

Well said.

NpOAtFWings.png

LOL... !!! Looks like theX-Ray photo of a skinny and horny chiuaua trying to have sex with a new pillow.

The one who created that image has a dirty mind.

I think the saying is that when you live in a glass house you should change clothes in the basement.

There's a good "but the emperor has no clothes" joke to be made here but I'm too lazy to bother properly doing it.