Disaster Hits Bob

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U mad? 

:facepalm: , you realize I'm so old that I don't even care who controls this world until it dies off.  I stay only because I've been here too long.  As for NpO, I don't even dislike them, I respect them for actually doing something in this world years back during the Sponge/Grub/etc days (and I know you aren't in NpO, but you'll always be NpO to me sweety).  Same goes for Fark even, many alliances on the other side of the web.  I respect for their contributions to Bob's history vs. say a MHA or TTK who just exist.  Honestly, I'd rather get rolled than wait another year for a war.  And if I was NpO I'd jump all over this treaty.  I do wish I didn't have to read hundreds, if not thousands of TOP posts about how NpO backstabbed them was over the years.  I like a little revenge just as much as anyone, but TOP has always taken it to a record level.  :smug:

I don't know why I responded to that post like this.  I freely admit that I fail hard for responding to someone like you. 

Edited by Steve Buscemi

:facepalm: , you realize I'm so old that I don't even care who controls this world until it dies off.  I stay only because I've been here too long.  As for NpO, I don't even dislike them, I respect them for actually doing something in this world years back during the Sponge/Grub/etc days (and I know you aren't in NpO, but you'll always be NpO to me sweety).  Same goes for Fark even, many alliances on the other side of the web.  I respect for their contributions to Bob's history vs. say a MHA or TTK who just exist.  Honestly, I'd rather get rolled than wait another year for a war.  And if I was NpO I'd jump all over this treaty.  I do wish I didn't have to read hundreds, if not thousands of TOP posts about how NpO backstabbed them was over the years.  I like a little revenge just as much as anyone, but TOP has always taken it to a record level.  :smug:

I don't know why I responded to that post like this.  I freely admit that I fail hard for responding to someone like you. 

When people you really care about, hurt you; You react badly because you do care so much. TOP and NpO had a strong bond and I am glad to see it back. It appears you came to be that little friend who helps TOP grieve before she returns to her true lover. Also, I like how NG always talks about how bad they want to destroy Polar, but now they don't have a problem with them. I wonder why. Anyways, Nice one. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Edited by Rotavele

Quick, update that new treaty web tool so we an see the giant circle of love that is Bob.

I can't say this is a wet dream of mine come true, but at least Polar went and took concrete steps to counter all this "Roll Polar" talk that's been flying around instead of just waiting on the next beating.

So I'll go ahead and o/ this even though I have a funny feeling it may cause me to get rolled at some point :P

With Polar's treaties, anyone who hits them now is basically getting a d34th sentence. I love this so much.

Up until this happened, it still could have been a basic beatdown. Now, TOP is in the equation and brings an entirely different set of chains into the equation.

The treaties they had before this were all a circlejerk of manageable-at-best alliances; now they have a monster at their side. Edited by Neo Uruk

The treaties they had before this were all a circlejerk of manageable-at-best alliances; now they have a monster at their side.

FARK was always tied to NpO and they are a monster as well. I agree though that this changes any and all predictions of how a war would turn out.

FARK was always tied to NpO and they are a monster as well. I agree though that this changes any and all predictions of how a war would turn out.

Fark did far better in EQ than their pre-empt of NPO, but they were absolutely miserable that war iirc. So out of their last two wars, they've had one good performance. They could very well go either way the next war.

I didn't mean to discredit them, historically they have fared very well. But when your last two years have been poor to average, I don't think it's fair to call you a "monster". Edited by Neo Uruk

Fark did far better in EQ than their pre-empt of NPO, but they were absolutely miserable that war iirc. So out of their last two wars, they've had one good performance. They could very well go either way the next war.

I didn't mean to discredit them, historically they have fared very well. But when your last two years have been poor to average, I don't think it's fair to call you a "monster".

Morale plays a huge part in it, when they got dogpiled by everybody I am sure some normally motivated people probably just said "meh" and took a beating. In Dave War, EQ and VE-NpO they
fought very well, grudge they were hopelessly outgunned.

Don't use one performance to make an opinion, FARK have always been and continue to be a strong military force.

Morale plays a huge part in it, when they got dogpiled by everybody I am sure some normally motivated people probably just said "meh" and took a beating. In Dave War, EQ and VE-NpO they
fought very well, grudge they were hopelessly outgunned.

Don't use one performance to make an opinion, FARK have always been and continue to be a strong military force.

I always forget about Dave, heh. Never fails. But yeah, historically Fark has been good. They didn't really stand out in EQ imo, but then it was hard to stand out when targets were so limited. They laid down in Grudge, and I didn't pay too much attention during Dave so I'll give them a pass and say they did amazing. That's still 66% pass:fail, and they need better than that to be considered "monsters". That said, we may just need to see if the numbers are on their side or not if that's how they're motivated to fight :P

Yeah, you definitively mad.