Disaster Hits Bob

Yes and no. No because Im not talking about an "issue".... "issues" have resolutions. Im more talking about blatantly obvious, that everyone acts like everyone else does not see. There is no real "issue" with this. Anyone with half a brain to FA on Planet Bob knows what this is and why this is. It would be more refreshing if one of the principles would man up and say it.

Can you tell me what the plan is? I just sign things when they get to my desk. Who is TOP?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and no. No because Im not talking about an "issue".... "issues" have resolutions. Im more talking about blatantly obvious, that everyone acts like everyone else does not see. There is no real "issue" with this. Anyone with half a brain to FA on Planet Bob knows what this is and why this is. It would be more refreshing if one of the principles would man up and say it.

You've managed to speak 70 words but not actually say anything.

I just discovered about what rush is talking, the "pink elephant" is a conspiracy that includes even the admin, if you go to the bottom of the page there will be an almost transparent grey circle with an arrow and when you put your mouses's cursor on it say:s "Go to TOP". Admin clearly want us to join TOP!1!1!1 Thanks rush, your will be always remembered for showing us the truth!

Congrats to our wonderful allies in TOP.  Good to see some excitement and always hilarious to see certain parties instantly reregretting their previous bravado.

It is amusing. It's almost as if they assumed that politics these days consisted of loudly, and openly, speaking of possibly confronting a party in the future, and assuming if you say it enough, it will happen without a hitch. I guess they forgot there are still politicians here, not confined by past events and old friendships.

Quite refreshing when compared to the incompetence shouting at Polar for months.

Is nobody gonna be man enough in this thread to admit to the underlying reason for this? Typical TOP, tbh.

That's what you're here for, Rush. The loyal public servant makes his appearance, finally.

How about I already told people how I think the next months will play out. And instead of me telling you now, you can ask them after it happens. Its much more fun to know that I can see the big giant chess board despite lliterally everyone ignoring it.

Ever the egotistical one, aren't you?

Its not a plan so much as it is a convenience against a common foe. But by all means, continue to act like this is my 1st rodeo. 

Are you implying this is something without precedence? Heaven forbid an alliance moves past old grudges and doesn't do what is expected of them.

Trying to roll Polar for no particular reason wouldn't exactly be an unprecedented and Bob-shattering turn of events.

I'm sure this does serve as a deterrant to the alleged war that's been threatened on here since EQ concluded. But this turn of events certainly makes the political jostling a bit more complicated and interesting to observe.

I can't speak to what TOP's secret motives might've been. Honestly I'm not quite sure what they hope to get out of this. But clearly TOP is an alliance which considers its interests vary carefuly and takes steps to advance those interests in a planful way, so it's a fair assumption that they think this benefits them as well. If it's mutually beneficial for our allies and TOP to stand together against the forces rallying against us, then I welcome the formation of the Polatysphere.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, never call it Polatysphere again :P

Its not a plan so much as it is a convenience against a common foe. But by all means, continue to act like this is my 1st rodeo.

Yeah you're totally right, that was the intention behind it the entire time but just so the others know it too could you write it out?

There's so much unspoken political subtext here. If only someone would speak about the elephants. 

no, bcortell is a mad dog off his chain

Let's split the difference and say that he still has his leash on, but it's largely ornamental given that he's frolicking about biting pensioners. 

It should be noted that all of yall're all a big bunch of meanie pants doody heads and will get what is coming to you one day!!!!

Not even your big pink elephants can save you now.

It should be noted that all of yall're all a big bunch of meanie pants doody heads and will get what is coming to you one day!!!!

Not even your big pink elephants can save you now.

Your pink elephants are confusing me auctor stop, please.

Edited by iamthey

It is amusing. It's almost as if they assumed that politics these days consisted of loudly, and openly, speaking of possibly confronting a party in the future, and assuming if you say it enough, it will happen without a hitch. I guess they forgot there are still politicians here, not confined by past events and old friendships.

Quite refreshing when compared to the incompetence shouting at Polar for months.

That's what you're here for, Rush. The loyal public servant makes his appearance, finally.

Ever the egotistical one, aren't you?

Are you implying this is something without precedence? Heaven forbid an alliance moves past old grudges and doesn't do what is expected of them.

It is not without precedence at all. I would just like to see one person...just one... man up and point out the pink elephant. You wanna do something refreshing? Try being honest about your machinations and the reasons behind them. EVeryone wants to do something new, or so they say. Yet here we are.. same old, same old.

For the love of God, Rush, just call 'em out then. But this is beyond insufferable.

But actually calling someone out would force Rush to leave his wonderful rhetorical bunker where he can lob grenades and proclaim to know everything without actually saying something.  It's rather cute, no?

It is not without precedence at all. I would just like to see one person...just one... man up and point out the pink elephant. You wanna do something refreshing? Try being honest about your machinations and the reasons behind them. EVeryone wants to do something new, or so they say. Yet here we are.. same old, same old.

Isn't there a political purpose behind every treaty? That's kind of the point of a treaty. Mutual benefit.

I don't know what you've been watching to assume this is new or without precedence.

You mean the fact that this is a political treaty which will allow both of us to win our war against you? I'm not even sure if you are on the other side because I don't keep up with the politics much these days. But yea you aren't the first person to realize this you dumbass.

You mean the fact that this is a political treaty which will allow both of us to win our war against you? I'm not even sure if you are on the other side because I don't keep up with the politics much these days. But yea you aren't the first person to realize this you dumbass.

You can only assume he's on the other side with the amount of bawwwing he's doing. In fact, so much bawww, I believe this would be an appropriate time to deploy my straw:

webfoxiedrinktubestrawb.jpg