Disaster Hits Bob

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP/Polar is obviously plausible. What I'm interested to see is how TOPs allies get on with Polar's allies.

:popcorn:

EDIT: Oh and congratulations to both TOP and Polar, of course.

Edited by Avakael

It is not without precedence at all. I would just like to see one person...just one... man up and point out the pink elephant. You wanna do something refreshing? Try being honest about your machinations and the reasons behind them. EVeryone wants to do something new, or so they say. Yet here we are.. same old, same old.

Fatalism breeds defeat. I am not sure why you are indulging in it.

It is not without precedence at all. I would just like to see one person...just one... man up and point out the pink elephant. You wanna do something refreshing? Try being honest about your machinations and the reasons behind them. EVeryone wants to do something new, or so they say. Yet here we are.. same old, same old.

All this talk of pink elephants is beginning to make me think that psychotropics are involved.

It is amusing. It's almost as if they assumed that politics these days consisted of loudly, and openly, speaking of possibly confronting a party in the future, and assuming if you say it enough, it will happen without a hitch. I guess they forgot there are still politicians here, not confined by past events and old friendships.

Quite refreshing when compared to the incompetence shouting at Polar for months.

That's what you're here for, Rush. The loyal public servant makes his appearance, finally.

Ever the egotistical one, aren't you?

Are you implying this is something without precedence? Heaven forbid an alliance moves past old grudges and doesn't do what is expected of them.

I love that I can read this as one, straight written piece, even without any of the quotes which were in it before.

Seeing ex-DH/Gratasphere forcing themselves to show respect to the new power sphere is the best part of this announcement. If I were polar I'd be soaking up every bit of this ;), You guys deserve it :3

Mad respect for both parties, but it isn't like they're now some super team who rule the world. NPO/NG are still very powerful and in my opinion in control. That's what is so awesome. Instead of everyone trying to avoid damage they're willing to actually play the political game. I love it.

Only downside is everyone has forgotten about killing MK. Now that shit hole of terribleness can get away no matter which side holds the upper hand. They're like fucking cocka' roaches. Mad respect for them too though. Lots of chill folks there. Edited by Omniscient1

I never knew you were a troll Dajobo >_>

I'm not but this talk of pink elephants is absurd.

The simple fact is we have been talking to TOP for a while now and we both see that we can achieve far more working together than we can being held back by a grudge from years ago.

Edit: The forum did weird formatting things!

Edited by Dajobo

But actually calling someone out would force Rush to leave his wonderful rhetorical bunker where he can lob grenades and proclaim to know everything without actually saying something.  It's rather cute, no?

This is the best description of what Rush is doing.

Sometimes calling out a "pink elephant" with out naming it works when there is actually one and it's really obvious. However, when mockery of the supposed "pink elephant" begins to dominate the thread you either name it or go away.