Disaster Hits Bob

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one of you talking about "not being part of a structure" as you prepare to toe the oldest line in Planet Bob history. My God man, at least own it.

Considering that I have no idea what the oldest line in Planet Bob's history is, it would be quite difficult for me to toe it.

When I use the word structure I meant bloc or sphere. As it currently stands we are not in a bloc nor do we consider ourselves part of anyone's sphere (insert joke about the Platysphere). Perhaps you thought we were in yours which is why you are bringing up the wind, pink elephants and the mysterious oldest line on Planet Bob.

I'm not sure what to think about anything anymore.  Congrats though, Polar.  This will go a long way in legitimizing you.

By the way, Sardonic, stay out of the women's bathroom. That sort of behavior embarrasses the agency more than it does you.

Another one of you talking about "not being part of a structure" as you prepare to toe the oldest line in Planet Bob history. My God man, at least own it.

You've made repeated, certain references to some hidden truth, yet you're being thoroughly obtuse in everything you say. Exactly what do you believe the purpose of this treaty is? I ask out of genuine curiosity.

Edited by Crymson

eh, it really was not meant as an insult or as a compliment. Its the exact move that even my disconnected , retired ass predicted 3 months ago. You have once again, changed with the winds. It is neither good, nor bad, it is merely what you do.

How about you explain to us what exactly you think this is? It is clear you, we, and everyone else have a subtly different understandings of what has taken place.

By the way, Sardonic, stay out of the women's bathroom. That sort of behavior embarrasses the agency more than it does you.

You've made repeated, certain references to some hidden truth, yet you're being thoroughly obtuse in everything you say. Exactly what do you believe the purpose of this treaty is? I ask out of genuine curiosity.

Pink Elephants... if you look.. you dont even have to look hard... you can see it.. ITS RIGHT THERE.

How about you explain to us what exactly you think this is? It is clear you, we, and everyone else have a subtly different understandings of what has taken place.

How about I already told people how I think the next months will play out. And instead of me telling you now, you can ask them after it happens. Its much more fun to know that I can see the big giant chess board despite lliterally everyone ignoring it.

How about I already told people how I think the next months will play out. And instead of me telling you now, you can ask them after it happens. Its much more fun to know that I can see the big giant chess board despite lliterally everyone ignoring it.

So you're not going to explain your vague comments that nobody understands?

Gotcha.

Interesting to see. Congratulations to both parties :)

I love the flag.

Thank you! 

I'd just like to comment that if you take the Polaris' typical bird and invert the colours you get the TOP colour scheme. That's how opposite TOP and NpO used to be. When we found out the reason (colours duh) it all worked out well.

So you're not going to explain your vague comments that nobody understands?

Gotcha.

Nobody understands? Incorrect.  It is also not vague. Its been pretty pervasive all over IRC for weeks now. But by all means, feel free to pain this off as "Rush does not know what he is talking about".. it is more fun for me that way,

Nobody understands? Incorrect.  It is also not vague. Its been pretty pervasive all over IRC for weeks now. But by all means, feel free to pain this off as "Rush does not know what he is talking about".. it is more fun for me that way,

Do you at least appreciate the irony of complaining that no one is talking about the real issue directly, and then refusing to talk about the real issue directly?

What's with Rush attention whoring Polar/TOP's thread. If you want to say something or convey an idea/message stop being so obtuse and spit it out. Otherwise, pls stop posting and let these guys enjoy their renewed relationship.

I correctly predict the lottery numbers every week, instead of telling people what they are before hand I wait until they have been drawn then I tell them I knew that before hand. Everyone is always extremely impressed.

You could have saved some time and just responded "Yes".

There is an irony towards you citing stagnation, given what this treaty actually represents. Which is the most stagnant plan to ever exist on Planet Bob.

Trying to roll Polar for no particular reason wouldn't exactly be an unprecedented and Bob-shattering turn of events.

I'm sure this does serve as a deterrant to the alleged war that's been threatened on here since EQ concluded. But this turn of events certainly makes the political jostling a bit more complicated and interesting to observe.

I can't speak to what TOP's secret motives might've been. Honestly I'm not quite sure what they hope to get out of this. But clearly TOP is an alliance which considers its interests vary carefuly and takes steps to advance those interests in a planful way, so it's a fair assumption that they think this benefits them as well. If it's mutually beneficial for our allies and TOP to stand together against the forces rallying against us, then I welcome the formation of the Polatysphere.

I correctly predict the lottery numbers every week, instead of telling people what they are before hand I wait until they have been drawn then I tell them I knew that before hand. Everyone is always extremely impressed.

Thanks, but no thanks; you're one of the last people we'd care to have defending us.

So TOP, you still want to roll Sparta like you said you did a few months ago?

You really do define realpolik TOP. 

The irony and punchline are entirely too easy.

I can't speak to what TOP's secret motives might've been. Honestly I'm not quite sure what they hope to get out of this. But clearly TOP is an alliance which considers its interests vary carefuly and takes steps to advance those interests in a planful way, so it's a fair assumption that they think this benefits them as well. If it's mutually beneficial for our allies and TOP to stand together against the forces rallying against us, then I welcome the formation of the Polatysphere.

TOP's collective mind has always been the best I've seen anywhere.  Perhaps the decisions have often annoyed me, but the discussion is always impressive.

Edited by Schattenmann

TOP's collective mind has always been the best I've seen anywhere.  Perhaps the decisions have often annoyed me, but the discussion is always impressive.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with the decisions they reach, TOP has always been one of the most intelligent, deep-thinking alliances on Planet Bob.  They never suffer from a want of critical thinkers. 

Please, continue to talk about this "obvious" thing everyone should see while dodging requests to specifically name the villain.  It makes you appear so "in the know."

Please, continue to talk about this "obvious" thing everyone should see while dodging requests to specifically name the villain.  It makes you appear so "in the know."

All I know is if he thinks it won't end well for Polar then we probably have the idea of what this treaty is about.

Do you at least appreciate the irony of complaining that no one is talking about the real issue directly, and then refusing to talk about the real issue directly?

Yes and no. No because Im not talking about an "issue".... "issues" have resolutions. Im more talking about blatantly obvious, that everyone acts like everyone else does not see. There is no real "issue" with this. Anyone with half a brain to FA on Planet Bob knows what this is and why this is. It would be more refreshing if one of the principles would man up and say it.

Guys, just because Rush hasn't outlined the mastery of our plan doesn't mean he is ill-informed about it. Since he's clearly proven us wrong, and wants honesty in a thread where he cannot find it, I shall explain our rationale.

Everyone knows the past history between TOP and Polaris. We've hit them, they've hit us, etc. But now, it is clear that a new group of people are looking to take a bite out of Polar. As Polar's traditional dominatrix, we don't appreciate it. Therefore, we are protecting them in the only way we know how, with words on paper and signatures. That way, they are free from the threat of others, and open to the threat of... us!!!!!!!