Disaster Hits Bob

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the compliment.

eh, it really was not meant as an insult or as a compliment. Its the exact move that even my disconnected , retired ass predicted 3 months ago. You have once again, changed with the winds. It is neither good, nor bad, it is merely what you do.

The HILARIOUS part though, is the complete ignoring, by everyone in the thread, of the 90 ton pink elephant in the room. The game would be so much more fun if it was acknowledged.

Edit: OOC(for anyone who seeks to report my mention of the word game): The use of the word game is to encompass the political game that exists within any real world. Planet Bob is no different, and the political game therein, does not equate the outside game of CN. (END OOC)

Edited by Rush Sykes

2KEplDA.png

WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMING FOR THIS BREAKING NEWS

The CN Joint Geological Survey confirms that a major tectonic event has occurred. As we speak, massive tectonic activity is shifting entire continents at rapid pace, resulting in trillions of dollars in property damage. Climatologists report that the relocation of large landmasses toward the South Pole will almost certainly interfere with ocean currents and result in a global cooling trend for the foreseeable future. Some officials go so far as to call it the next "ice age."

Diplomatic officials worldwide are scrambling to assert authority as traditional state boundaries are thrust about as rumors of war abound. Most significant at present is the settlement of territorial and ideological disputes created by the redefinition of boundaries between the New Polar Order and The Order of the Paradox. Analysts predictions of inevitable conflict between the two for precious fishing rights in now disputed waters have proven inaccurate, as the two alliances are now reported to have reached the following agreement:

PlatStar.jpg

Best. Announcement. Ever.

Congrats to Paradox and Polaris! I'm sure this will benefit both quite nicely!

eh, it really was not meant as an insult or as a compliment. Its the exact move that even my disconnected , retired ass predicted 3 months ago. You have once again, changed with the winds. It is neither good, nor bad, it is merely what you do.

The HILARIOUS part though, is the complete ignoring, by everyone in the thread, of the 90 ton pink elephant in the room. The game would be so much more fun if it was acknowledged.

From my prespective, maybe it is TOP that changes the way the winds blow? BOB becomes stagnated, we peer into the future to see what moves people are making, we then do something grand and change the course for planet BOB.

Is this not better than ho-hum, steady as she goes, don't rock the boat, keep everything the same today as it was yesterday?

From my prespective, maybe it is TOP that changes the way the winds blow? BOB becomes stagnated, we peer into the future to see what moves people are making, we then do something grand and change the course for planet BOB.

Is this not better than ho-hum, steady as she goes, don't rock the boat, keep everything the same today as it was yesterday?

There is an irony towards you citing stagnation, given what this treaty actually represents. Which is the most stagnant plan to ever exist on Planet Bob.

Edit: OOC(for anyone who seeks to report my mention of the word game): The use of the word game is to encompass the political game that exists within any real world. Planet Bob is no different, and the political game therein, does not equate the outside game of CN. (END OOC)

Clearly it is up to you, Rush, to unmask this rogue elephant who noone has been able to identify.

For great justice.

Clearly it is up to you, Rush, to unmask this rogue elephant who noone has been able to identify.

For great justice.

It has nothing to do with justice at all. It is just that some honesty would be refreshing. That you chose to quote me though, came as 0 surprise. The obsession continues.

Is nobody gonna be man enough in this thread to admit to the underlying reason for this? Typical TOP, tbh.

I think you mean pure political moves to avoid being rolled.

I noticed these two posts... both of them seem to have a problem with the idea that a treaty was signed because it was convenient for both Alliances :blink:

LOL.... the ones who wrote it seem to ignore that Nations join Alliances because of very different reasons, but one of the main reasons that make people join Alliances is "avoid being rolled" (if that wasn't the case, a lot of people will simply choose not to join any Alliance).

... And Alliances also sign treatiess for an identical reason: treaties offer an "extra protection"... an Alliance without treaties is as weak as a Nation without an Alliance.

So... yeah... the treaty was signed because signing it offered a benefit for those who signed it. Kinda weird to see that some people is surprised that such thing can be avery logical reason to sign a treaty.

Then again, it was also signed following a hidden agenda... that's also true.
The secret behind this treaty is that we wanted to see Grub and Crymson trying to keep a straight face whilst reading the announcement. I bet that both faces must have been epic!!!! :awesome:

(Both Alliances actually love their grumpy old men... but it's fun to see them getting nervous :v:  )

o/ Polaris

o/ TOP

o/ Grub and Crymson !!!

As we approach the current time frame of 2013; with approximately one and a half years before the year two thousand and fifteen. Repeatedly it has been reported that there will be a time soon approaching.

That major disaster will be striking all levels of existence.

It has also been reported that this disastrous thing will be approaching in the form of treaties, treaties as in accords, accords as in The Frozen Hell Accords.
It has also been reported that everyone out of the many will strike, but this particular motherfucker will strike with an unmeasurable blast and fuck up everything within his 360 degree radius.

Warning. Prepare yourselves. Store your food, stamp your paper, because when this motherfucker gets here, it's about to get real fucked up for everyone and everything, everywhere.

Edited by revolutionary rebel

Some of us aren't confined to a rigid structure and are therefore able to move about freely if we so choose. Paradoxia is not committed to any bloc or their particular agenda. I can see how one would believe we "changed with the wind" if you had thought otherwise.

Some of us aren't confined to a rigid structure and are therefore able to move about freely if we so choose. Paradoxia is not committed to any bloc or their particular agenda. I can see how one would believe we "changed with the wind" if you had thought otherwise.

Another one of you talking about "not being part of a structure" as you prepare to toe the oldest line in Planet Bob history. My God man, at least own it.