The Intelligence Service Aligns with the Platysphere

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Platysphere here we come.

TOP, I don't care how embarrassing the recent leak was, you can do better than MI6. Then again, it's not like they'll survive long enough for this to ever be activated, so I suppose from a realpolitik standpoint it was a decent move.

Do you seriously hate MI6 because of Haruhi?

TOP, I don't care how embarrassing the recent leak was, you can do better than MI6. Then again, it's not like they'll survive long enough for this to ever be activated, so I suppose from a realpolitik standpoint it was a decent move.

I see the hate is strong in the Napoleonic Order. All those years of existence with being nothing, but an ankle biting and foot humping third string alliance. 

DogHumpGifFoot.gif

I see the hate is strong in the Napoleonic Order. All those years of existence with being nothing, but an ankle biting and foot humping third string alliance.

You really haven't had time to be relevant at all, so it isn't very fair to try and paint anyone else as "irrelevant." That isn't even going to address that NSO, by existing, is just as relevant as you without acknowledging past accomplishments.

You're not goddamned Non Grata or Anarchy Inc., you're a mid-rate alliance statistically and have done nothing major. Pull your head out of your ass in thinking you're hot shit already. Edited by Neo Uruk

Sad I had to come to here to figure out we upgraded.  Kudos Chimaera and Voodoo.  And for Admin's sake Hereno, get a new hobby.  This one is getting old fast and rather sad.  You're becoming alterego (dare I say?)

o/ MI6

o/ TOP

Edited by MitchellBade

still no Perry the Platypus? for shame!

29049fe4d4_81890408_o2.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 

what a lewd rude crude dude

Don't mind him, he is butthurt that NSO was not even mentioned as a contender for the Platysphere. 

I knew about this weeks ago

;)

Edit/

Oh, and since I am posting here, o/ for the involved parties and all those pleasantries. 

Edited by Caladin

I knew about this weeks ago

;)

Edit/

Oh, and since I am posting here, o/ for the involved parties and all those pleasantries. 

I see what you all did, and I raise you "I knew about this treaty before MI6 even existed." Now you can all stop this pointless claptrap.

Congratulations to MI6 and TOP on their treaty upgrade.  

From reading some replies of this topic, you'd think that signing with MI6 somehow automatically removes a couple of thousand or so tech off every TOP nation as a deity enforced penalty.

Best of luck to both parties. o/

Edited by Avakael