PEACE OF ASS
Well, the war is concluded! Congrats to all participants -- and a few final thoughts:
1. This seemed like a lot of work for what was essentially and obviously a scheme engineered by @@James Spanier to again try to woo the Red Asses.
LOWSTEN: "C'mon, Walsh -- you KNOW you'd like to MARA!"
2. Roll For Initiative has a kick ass logo that certain someone spent literally hours hand-crafting.
Two other ones you may like better that I stumbled upon: 3. Have to say on the Red Ass front, FTW did a good job of keeping me staggered from day one of the war until the very end. Even when the pressure started getting to them and it went from three to two to one, and they were no longer fully stocked with nukes, they were there like clockwork.
I've been on the other side of these wars, and it gets tedious and difficult to keep up that pressure. Nice work -- 27 wars without a gap. It helped that I went 21 days straight without landing a nuke (@$%# *&%$#@!), while I took 77. Gonna plug that damn SDI in next time.
4. Everybody fought pretty well, but half the fun of wars is witty banter with the enemy. For my part, I never once got the "Surrender or face blah blah blah..." kind of PM. Some were particularly sporting to fight and chat with:
Nicholas Strakhov (FTW)
LeggatusEquus (Argent) would respond to any stimulus with "Bee Movie" quotes. Maybe that's a thing, I don't know, I'm old.
There may have been more, but they are off my war screens now.
5. Hats off to the COBRAlition -- good dudes in the Discord Channels and a damn cohesive bunch, which can be rare when you're low on ammo and the whole Bolivian army is outside. Disagreements were were few and handled with the knowledge that the team came first. In all honesty, a real pleasure to be a part of, I almost wish more people could have seen how that channel rolled. Some literate bastards in that group as well. Anytime, fellas.
6. @Lyanna Mormont: With enemies like you, who needs allies? As long as she stays away from those damn matches until that alarm goes off and keeps performing the movements, she's alright by me.
7. Finally, a huge thanks to The Gem of the Highlands. I never once asked for help, but there it was. Couldn't ask for more, Norwood I want to.