The Intelligence Service Aligns with the Platysphere

I feel so special to be a member of an alliance so prominantly mentioned in a thread that has nothing to do with us.  Oh, well.  We're here, we're gonna be here and we'll be here well after Chim and TimLee get all bored and screw decide to do something else.  Again.....

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK if this world could handle both you and I being on the same side for once.

Next you will suggest cats and dogs can live together in peace and harmony! :frantic:

Though 'Platysphere' does have a certain ring to it... :P

worked on the moon

Congrats on your treaty. Chimaera is a good ally to have. Will certainly have your back regardless.

I do have to question something, though. With all that bravado from the original announcement, when will we see it? Seems pretty cookie cutter so far. Not that anything is too terribly wrong with the status quo. It's just there's a long history of alliances claiming to be different, yet never fulfilling that.

Edited by Starfox101

They can make the same question for you, regarding NSO and Rotavele.

I'm in the process of figuring out the best way of cancelling on NSO

Except rota knows what he's talking to wrt politics when he wants to show off, Myth literally told me SF/XX couldn't have delayed their part in Grudge War for at least one war.

I'm in the process of figuring out the best way of cancelling on NSO

Except rota knows what he's talking to wrt politics

It was at this point that I ceased reading, as all further content was poisoned by this claim.

Congrats on your treaty. Chimaera is a good ally to have. Will certainly have your back regardless.

I do have to question something, though. With all that bravado from the original announcement, when will we see it? Seems pretty cookie cutter so far. Not that anything is too terribly wrong with the status quo. It's just there's a long history of alliances claiming to be different, yet never fulfilling that.

This is a much more eloquently put question that had the same sentiment I posed to Gibsonator.  He tells me it won't happen over night.  Again, I express my doubts, but fully support the notion of breaking the status quo to create a new dynamic.

It was at this point that I ceased reading, as all further content was poisoned by this claim.

Yeah honestly dunno what I was thinking, please forgive me.

Rota knows like two things and when to declare war isn't one of them.

This is a much more eloquently put question that had the same sentiment I posed to Gibsonator.  He tells me it won't happen over night.  Again, I express my doubts, but fully support the notion of breaking the status quo to create a new dynamic.

Well, stuff like that actually does tend to happen overnight. One alliance won't change anything with a drawn out process where they suck themselves into the treaty web. Status quo is the only way to go once that happens.

Knowing Chim though, I'm sure he has something up his sleeve.

They can make the same question for you, regarding NSO and Rotavele.

Rota joined NSO? Aw dammit,

You really haven't had time to be relevant at all, so it isn't very fair to try and paint anyone else as "irrelevant." That isn't even going to address that NSO, by existing, is just as relevant as you without acknowledging past accomplishments.

You're not goddamned Non Grata or Anarchy Inc., you're a mid-rate alliance statistically and have done nothing major. Pull your head out of your ass in thinking you're hot shit already.

Neo has something here. 

Hubris of the untested, unaccomplished loudmouth.

Edited by mmansfield68

Well, stuff like that actually does tend to happen overnight. One alliance won't change anything with a drawn out process where they suck themselves into the treaty web. Status quo is the only way to go once that happens.

Knowing Chim though, I'm sure he has something up his sleeve.

Rota joined NSO? Aw dammit,

Find me on IRC sometime.  I always make time for Imperials.

And seriously, everyone else - why would we ever feel the need to share our plans with the masses?  Doing so would only serve to make them more difficult.  You demand to see that which you cannot.  It's a bit of an odd question to ask an alliance of intelligence operatives, don't you think?

Edited by Chimaera