The Intelligence Service Aligns with the Platysphere

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mind him, he is butthurt that NSO was not even mentioned as a contender for the Platysphere. 

Glad you're here to explain things to us.  Especially in such an amusing way.  TOP, I like you so o/TOP!  Congrats on the NS boost when they merge with you.

Edited by Spartacus1082

Congratulations TOP, you have found your first wave!

Now only 1 more to go before you can realize your dreams of being a 3rd wave alliance next war.

o/ TOP

You really haven't had time to be relevant at all, so it isn't very fair to try and paint anyone else as "irrelevant." That isn't even going to address that NSO, by existing, is just as relevant as you without acknowledging past accomplishments.

You're not goddamned Non Grata or Anarchy Inc., you're a mid-rate alliance statistically and have done nothing major. Pull your head out of your ass in thinking you're hot shit already.

Don't worry. You're still #1 in terms of being the first person denied entry into MI6. 

Also, here is an image that describes 9 out of 10 of your posts.

user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

I also look forward to a long fruitful relationship with TOP. 

EDIT: Post about topic. 

Edited by TimLee

Don't worry. You're still #1 in terms of being the first person denied entry into MI6. 

Also, here is an image that describes 9 out of 10 of your posts.
user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

Witty, but false, as even Voodoo told me. I was the first person to be denied by MI6 and it be posted publicly. But, even that incident shows an unwillingness in your membership to come together and reach a conclusion the alliance could benefit from. Say what you will about "bad poster" or whatever, but Chimaera wanted me for a reason, and it quite obviously isn't statistical purpose.

Please, tell me where I've called someone irrelevant and based my entire argument on it, as you and MI6 in general persist on when responding to NSO/Hereno. The only remotely notable achievement you have is attaching GATO to the "roll SF" bandwagon,and founding TPF. You act as if either of those things are some greater cause than NSO's policy of fighting to defend themselves and their allies, as well as being able to work with those they may not agree with to help achieve common goals; something MI6 will not and will not be able to do in the foreseeable future.

In short, your alliance will have a meltdown over some issue or other due to the grudging nature of your members. The scale of which obviously remains unknown so far, but you will implode and it will impede your goal of "creating your own sphere." Also, flirting in embassies doesn't make you more of a man than anyone here, so stop talking as if you have committed some great act.

Witty, but false, as even Voodoo told me. I was the first person to be denied by MI6 and it be posted publicly. But, even that incident shows an unwillingness in your membership to come together and reach a conclusion the alliance could benefit from. Say what you will about "bad poster" or whatever, but Chimaera wanted me for a reason, and it quite obviously isn't statistical purpose.

Please, tell me where I've called someone irrelevant and based my entire argument on it, as you and MI6 in general persist on when responding to NSO/Hereno. The only remotely notable achievement you have is attaching GATO to the "roll SF" bandwagon,and founding TPF. You act as if either of those things are some greater cause than NSO's policy of fighting to defend themselves and their allies, as well as being able to work with those they may not agree with to help achieve common goals; something MI6 will not and will not be able to do in the foreseeable future.

In short, your alliance will have a meltdown over some issue or other due to the grudging nature of your members. The scale of which obviously remains unknown so far, but you will implode and it will impede your goal of "creating your own sphere." Also, flirting in embassies doesn't make you more of a man than anyone here, so stop talking as if you have committed some great act.

You seem mad. If you believed all of those things about MI6 why did you try to join? I have not been relevant nor do I claim to be, outside of the past week. I've posted maybe ten times in the past year - year and a half. I frankly could careless what happens in CN.

I know NSO has a lot of excellent members that I have immense respect for. NSO has a lot of terrible members. I believe as an alliance NSO has underachieved since its inception, that is my opinion. Arguing about it certainly isn't going to change my mind.

You seem mad. If you believed all of those things about MI6 why did you try to join? I have not been relevant nor do I claim to be, outside of the past week. I've posted maybe ten times in the past year - year and a half. I frankly could careless what happens in CN.

I know NSO has a lot of excellent members that I have immense respect for. NSO has a lot of terrible members. I believe as an alliance NSO has underachieved since its inception, that is my opinion. Arguing about it certainly isn't going to change my mind.

"You seem mad" - poor man's argument since whenever the hell it was started. Being mad and not liking your huge ego are two entirely different things. You have claimed NSO is irrelevant and underachieving; therefore, you are trying to prop yourself up by comparison. Unless, of course, you're saying the shit you spew isn't important, which will be noted.

Nobody said arguing is going to change your mind, I'm just letting you know that your opinions are stupid and based on some lofty dream world. Also, I joined MI6 for Chim, and because I believed it would achieve great things if it was able to set aside the astounding different backgrounds its members came from. As some people have since shown me, it has yet to do so and will likely not do so.

You act as if either of those things are some greater cause than NSO's policy of fighting to defend themselves and their allies, as well as being able to work with those they may not agree with to help achieve common goals; something MI6 will not and will not be able to do in the foreseeable future.

Pretty sure the policy to defend ones self and allies isn't unique to NSO. I could be wrong though, I'll have to go back and do some research on that and get right back to ya.  And you were denied because you're a blatant fool in public and continue to be a blatant fool with zero intention of not being a blatant fool.  Please try again. No wait, please refrain because we're through here.  As for being the first person denied from MI6, it is true you were not the first to be denied, other before you was denied because he failed to abide by the application process as well as fell off into inactivity during the process.  You on the other hand were denied overwhelmingly by the membership.  Congratulations, here's your sticker.  

Edited by MitchellBade

Pretty sure the policy to defend ones self and allies isn't unique to NSO. I could be wrong though, I'll have to go back and do some research on that and get right back to ya.  And you were denied because you're a blatant fool in public and continue to be a blatant fool with zero intention of not being a blatant fool.  Please try again. No wait, please refrain because we're through here.  As for being the first person denied from MI6, it is true you were not the first to be denied, other before you was denied because he failed to abide by the application process as well as fell off into inactivity during the process.  You on the other hand were denied overwhelmingly by the membership.  Congratulations, here's your sticker.

Overwhelmingly enough that it was an issue that upset a good bit of the membership. Try to make yourself less laughable by picking out certain parts of my post and fail to do it? Good job, masta. Laughable as ever. I never said NSO was the only alliance to defend its allies, but rather TimLee's grandstanding was not necessary due to his accomplishments being far less noteworthy.

Sad I had to come to here to figure out we upgraded.  Kudos Chimaera and Voodoo.  And for Admin's sake Hereno, get a new hobby.  This one is getting old fast and rather sad.  You're becoming alterego (dare I say?)

o/ MI6

o/ TOP

It's nothing personal, I have shit on plenty of other bad alliances in my time here. My apologies if you aren't as entertained by it as I am.

Congrats to my allies in MI6 for joining the 'Platysphere'(Trademarked 2013).

I love me some Chim :)

o/

you should also join

in fact, everybody should join

well maybe not everybody

okay most of you shouldn't actually join

val can still join

you should also join

in fact, everybody should join

well maybe not everybody

okay most of you shouldn't actually join

val can still join

IDK if this world could handle both you and I being on the same side for once.

Next you will suggest cats and dogs can live together in peace and harmony! :frantic:

Though 'Platysphere' does have a certain ring to it... :P