Legacy Announcement v2.0

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1311234477' post='2760400']
We needed someone to break the mould and start changing things up a little bit in hurrr...

May as well have been Legacy :awesome:

And to everyone saying this stops people being able to predict the next war.

Next war will be XX & NpO Vs Non Grata because they hate our guts.
[/quote]
No, we only really "hate" NSO (and some of us aren't fond of Eastern Europeans to a degree). We were !@#$@#$ pissed about what you did to Fark, but hate is a pretty strong word. It's more like... "philosophically differentiate" :awesome:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of BiPolar. Although understandable, it is a bit classless to announce this all at the same time.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1311235750' post='2760411']
No, we only really "hate" NSO (and some of us aren't fond of Eastern Europeans to a degree). We were !@#$@#$ pissed about what you did to Fark, but hate is a pretty strong word. It's more like... "philosophically differentiate" :awesome:
[/quote]
What 'we' did to FARK? Lol, just lol.

Edited by erikz

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1311237298' post='2760414']
This reminds me of BiPolar. Although understandable, it is a bit classless to announce this all at the same time.
[/quote]
I do like the fact we can follow all the drama in one thread rather than potentially 4.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1311237715' post='2760418']
I do like the fact we can follow all the drama in one thread rather than potentially 4.
[/quote]

And again I have agree with the Pansy. Second time in the same amount of days now...

Where is this world going :ph34r:

Wow this thread is totally void of any kind of class...

...its like calling your girlfriend to tell her "its not you its me" and dumping her... then keeping her on the line while you call the girl next door to check if she wants to go on a date?

Can you not at least hang up the phone first and dail out on a different line? <_<

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311232777' post='2760391']
Yeah, like if you would had signed with them if they kept the treaties with other side when the main objective behind sign a treaty with Legacy is mock GOD and steal an ally from them.. Also they picked a side and signed an [b]Optional[/b] Defense [s]Network[/s] Treaty... :rolleyes:

Also now I understand why you stayed neutral last war even when your allies were warring... :laugh:
[/quote]
D34TH if you saw the level of idiocy that CSN committed themselves to in the last war you would want to get away from them, DT are way better allies and people, legacy saw that, same goes to NoR.

[quote name='der Rote Baron' timestamp='1311220756' post='2760245']
Haven't you learned to watch your mouth yet, son? Do you really need to experience zero infra [b]again[/b]?[/quote]

Weren't you the leader of that alliance that surrendered in less than a day? I don't really think you're in any position to be talking about ZI'ing anyone.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1311242754' post='2760433']
Wow this thread is totally void of any kind of class...

...its like calling your girlfriend to tell her "its not you its me" and dumping her... then keeping her on the line while you call the girl next door to check if she wants to go on a date?

Can you not at least hang up the phone first and dail out on a different line? <_<
[/quote]
I'll take ruthless efficiency over class any day. Which probably explains why all my first dates go so poorly...

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1311232241' post='2760388']
If Legacy were truly 'cowardly' they would have retained the SF ties and not dropped them, they then could claim neutrality in any war between SF/Mj because of 'conflicts'. Instead, by your own words, they have picked a 'side', which by definition put them against the other 'side'.....so what Legacy has done here tonight may be a lot of things cowardice isnt the foundation.
[/quote]

interesting view of things....

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1311222688' post='2760275']...those GOD-CSN treaties really made Legacy untouchable for awhile. I generally have liked Legacy before, but the thought of considering full diplomatic relations with them / a treaty kinda makes it impossible with CSN-GOD sticking right there :P. So in a way, I'd also like to congratulate Legacy for re-entering the touchable CN world... also because maybe Sarm is pretty touchable as well ;)
[/quote]

You, sir, have discovered something that perhaps everyone can benefit from knowing.

And, yes, Sarm is pretty touchable. :wub:

Good Luck to Legacy, wherever their travels may take them. But Sarm still owes me a cookie.

Edited by Baltus

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311230722' post='2760376']
Also I have to laugh when I see someone saying that Legacy gained control of their own alliance, when the only thing that changed was their masters. :laugh:
[/quote]
Did you laugh at Legion too then?

Either way, congrats Legacy, I wish Sarm all the best.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1311239681' post='2760424']
And again I have agree with the Pansy. Second time in the same amount of days now...

Where is this world going :ph34r:
[/quote]
You only have to worry when you start getting all worked up over wool :ehm:

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1311235639' post='2760409']
Everyone always goes to that treaty, but somehow forgets the 6 other ties between relevant parties.
[/quote]

True and that just goes to further my point that for anyone to put PB as unit on either "side" of this potential conflict is rash. However, I somehow think that the VE-GOD MADP will be a much more important factor in what PB/VE does than say the Umb-MHA MDP

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1311235750' post='2760411']
We were !@#$@#$ pissed about what you did to Fark, but hate is a pretty strong word. It's more like... "philosophically differentiate" :awesome:
[/quote]

What [b]"WE"[/b] did to FARK? Excuse me? Care to explain because I love to debunk that one.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1311232241' post='2760388']
If Legacy were truly 'cowardly' they would have retained the SF ties and not dropped them, they then could claim neutrality in any war between SF/Mj because of 'conflicts'. Instead, by your own words, they have picked a 'side', which by definition put them against the other 'side'.....so what Legacy has done here tonight may be a lot of things cowardice isnt the foundation.
[/quote]

Unless dropping the said SF ties was the main condition for obtaining any other treaties. It would be a shame an alliance like Legacy to step down to Legion's level even more so considering the !@#$ you and BAPS [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89144"]gave them[/url] for practicing the same move.