Legacy Announcement v2.0

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1311213599' post='2760141']
Even knowing about this ahead of time doesnt make the amusement any less :awesome:
[/quote]

Not knowing about this ahead of time does put a bit of a damper on my amusement level.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='der Rote Baron' timestamp='1311220756' post='2760245']
Haven't you learned to watch your mouth yet, son? Do you really need to experience zero infra [b]again[/b]?

o/ Legacy
o/ TDK
o../N...oR *gasps*
[/quote]

Talking about cowards who switch sides, look who appears! Legacy really is the perfect alliance for someone like you. :laugh:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311221597' post='2760257']
Talking about cowards who switch sides, look who appears! Legacy really is the perfect alliance for someone like you. :laugh:
[/quote]

Might want to be careful, they might just be your friends one day :blink:

Edit- I hope Polar has more sense than that though...

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1311221772' post='2760258']
Might want to be careful, they might just be your friends one day :blink:

Edit- I hope Polar has more sense than that though...
[/quote]

Legacy? Unlikely, the first TOP post saying that they are going to roll Polaris and Legacy would cancel their treaty with us and sign a treaty with TOP. :laugh:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311220045' post='2760234']
I'll criticize them no matter what, even if my allies[/quote]
I've seen you do this with MK, which was quickly cancelled, but I'm still not buying it.

[quote]No he didn't, you fail to understand that the reasons that we fought in both sides of that war are entirely different of this Legacy move
[/quote]
Because you $%&@ed up massively. Yes, we know.

Aside from that, it isn't cowardice if the sides are, at best for your cause, even in a hypothetical scenario.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1311221972' post='2760262']
I've seen you do this with MK, which was quickly cancelled, but I'm still not buying it.
[/quote]

Because MK behave toward us was exemplary when we attacked \m/... :rolleyes:

Also I don't care if you believe me or not, my posts and the positions I have taken though my entire time here speaks for themselves.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311221923' post='2760261']
Legacy? Unlikely, the first TOP post saying that they are going to roll Polaris and Legacy would cancel their treaty with us and sign a treaty with TOP. :laugh:
[/quote]

You don't get it. Since he was talking about Rote Baron, he literally meant they would be your friends 1 day (or 16 hours, perhaps is the better estimate). :awesome:

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1311221972' post='2760262']

Because you $%&@ed up massively. Yes, we know.

Aside from that, it isn't cowardice if the sides are, at best for your cause, even in a hypothetical scenario.
[/quote]

Leaving allies because of a potential conflict is cowardly, regardless of the odds. I'd put money on it if the sides don't come out in Legacy's favor these ODP's will not be activated, once again out of cowardice.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311222113' post='2760264']
Because MK behave toward us was exemplary when we attacked \m/... :rolleyes: [/quote]

We put poor MagicalTrevor through the ringer so both of us deserved the attitudes we got from MK. Your alliance doubly so since allies are supposed to look out for each others interests instead of endanger them!

[quote]Also I don't care if you believe me or not, my posts and the positions I have taken though my entire time here speaks for themselves.
[/quote]

Yes, your posts speak the plain truth that you are still a lunatic.

@Fingolfin:

Solid analysis there, at this rate, this thread might end up with a thread flowchart like the peace terms thread.

Edited by Chief Savage Man

Well I still like this as a move, not only because it's hilarious when another one bites the dust and bails of Xiphosis, but those GOD-CSN treaties really made Legacy untouchable for awhile. I generally have liked Legacy before, but the thought of considering full diplomatic relations with them / a treaty kinda makes it impossible with CSN-GOD sticking right there :P. So in a way, I'd also like to congratulate Legacy for re-entering the touchable CN world... also because maybe Sarm is pretty touchable as well ;)

Edited by KainIIIC

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1311222367' post='2760268']
Leaving allies because of a potential conflict is cowardly, regardless of the odds. I'd put money on it if the sides don't come out in Legacy's favor these ODP's will not be activated, once again out of cowardice.
[/quote]
I don't think this is actually related to the "conflict" that closely. I mean I'm on the fringes of the loop but I'm 90% on this.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1311219437' post='2760227']
At a certain point you don't even have to read the posts, you can determine their content by glancing at the AA tag.

Anyone from PB (outside of VE perhaps), DR, MJ, and assorted alliances closely associated with those groupings (TOP, et. al) will post something along the lines of:
[/quote]
I'll break the mold and say that this is a pretty damn blatant betrayal. But that's kind of what they were going for, so whatever. They didn't even wait for the cancellation period to expire. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1311222718' post='2760277']
I don't think this is actually related to the "conflict" that closely. I mean I'm on the fringes of the loop but I'm 90% on this.
[/quote]

Regardless of its connection to the "conflict", its interesting that the alliance that profited so much from the last war is now putting their tail between their legs and jumping sides. What shocks me the most is how short peoples memory seems to be, and how easily they are to forgive, one day soon there will be a reckoning and Legacy will pay for their sins, regardless of what side of the web they cling to.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1311222906' post='2760279']
I'll break the mold and say that this is a pretty damn blatant betrayal. But that's kind of what they were going for, so whatever. They didn't even wait for the cancellation period to expire. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Now just get someone to hit legacy right now before it expires and look SF and MJ on the same side lol.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1311223099' post='2760282']
Regardless of its connection to the "conflict", its interesting that the alliance that profited so much from the last war is now putting their tail between their legs and jumping sides. What shocks me the most is how short peoples memory seems to be, and how easily they are to forgive, one day soon there will be a reckoning and Legacy will pay for their sins, regardless of what side of the web they cling to.
[/quote]

I do think that DT has forgiven Legacy for its sins by signing a treaty with them. That's not exactly unheard of.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1311222906' post='2760279']
[/quote]

You are the reason we can't have nice things <_<

Damn you