Legacy Announcement v2.0

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1311213959' post='2760150']
Still love you SOM.
[/quote]

Still have a soft spot for you too. :wub:

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1311214001' post='2760151']
Yeah, I guess I should have added the sarcasm tag..
Oh well. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Well, I figured that I might as well make sure people get the reference so we don't get sidetracked by its interpretation down the road. :P

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1311213139' post='2760131']
To imply that it's easy to foretell that either potential side in a MJ-SF conflict would get rolled is laughable.
[/quote]

i think he was implying that Legacy signed with NoR and DT to avoid being rolled(as in Legacy would have otherwise had no treaties)

as for the complete 180, well time will tell i guess :shrug:

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1311213139' post='2760131']
To imply that it's easy to foretell that either potential side in a MJ-SF conflict would get rolled is laughable.
[/quote]

I would agree with you on that. However alliances can think otherwise, and while I don't know Legacy, it is possible that they could have believed they knew which side would win out in an mj vs sf conflict.

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1311212409' post='2760103']
almost reminiscent of LoSS circa 2009.
[/quote]
Isn't it just, errm can't say the LoSS one impressed me, so I wont say this one does either, all I will say is good luck with this.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311217540' post='2760196']
This is a nice move Legancy, now everyone knows that you are cowards who change sides when perceive any sign of danger. Congratulations!
[/quote]

I know it may be hard for your mind to gather, but there was no thought given to whether a war would break out between SF and Mj.

[quote name='AugustHeimmsmeyer' timestamp='1311217746' post='2760200']
I know it may be hard for your mind to gather, but there was no thought given to whether a war would break out between SF and Mj.
[/quote]

This isn't a comment on if what you did is right or wrong but I know I couldn't read this with a straight face!

Its not even the typical behavior by Steve, but the idea that NoR and DT would even want this baggage that's so funny. If you're willing to overlook the chronic ineptitude just to be part of a jab at SF, I guess you'll get what you get. Don't forget this is the guy who was responsible for the only surrender on the winning side in TOP-C&G.

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1311213708' post='2760146']
The value of a pact does not reside on its type, but on the character of those who sign it.
[/quote]
Guess your new treaty is pretty much worthless then.

Lines being drawn, already-drawn lines being crossed to save face, ect.

Truly an interesting move..

Good luck with this, Legacy, and a congrats to NoR and DT for acquiring a new treaty with what appears to be a not-so-new friend.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311217540' post='2760196']
This is a nice move Legancy, now everyone knows that you are cowards who change sides when perceive any sign of danger. Congratulations!
[/quote]

There's no cowardliness involved in this. You have long time friends that missed each other that got back together. The reasons for the cancellations are between legacy and csn & god, but trying to suggest cowardly moves is over stretch of the truth and may want to rethink into other reasons.

An here I thought CT would be right for a change and you'd either join SF or merge with WF. But instead I get something better than the IAA thread...

Looks like the beginning of the end. Damn, haven't seen this sort of side switching for quite some time. Probably would have been better to do an MK, drop all treaties then re-resign than to do this sort of thing.

I like the side of the web you moved to, but I can't applaud you for this sort of "action". Seems like friendships matter less and less.