Legacy Announcement v2.0

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1311680597' post='2764058']
What kind of allies are you, to throw CSN out, and then ally with their pretty much biggest enemies. I can understand a cancellation, but your slapping them in the face.
[/quote]
What kind of allie holds another in a war and forces reps to them when they had agreed to white peace?

What kind of allies are you, to throw CSN out, and then ally with their pretty much biggest enemies. I can understand a cancellation, but your slapping them in the face.
[/quote]

the kind of allies who aren't allies... hence the cancellation.

and ya I'm pretty sure the big "$%&@ you" wasn't an accident.

Oh, goodie, more whack-a-mole! :smug:
[quote name='Cyphon88' timestamp='1311545640' post='2762987']
This is low Sarm. Really low.
[/quote]
Tell me, good sir, what exactly is low about it?

What kind of allies are you, to throw CsN out, and then ally with their pretty much biggest enemies. I can understand a cancellation, but your slapping them in the face.
[/quote]
It would seem like a slap in the face, wouldn't it? Of course, I don't speak for Legacy, so I'm merely speculating... but perhaps it's in response to being held in a massively destructive war by CsN for a month despite every other party involved wanting white peace. You know, I doubt you or Mr. Cyphon here would be too chuffed if your super-dee-dooper allies ignored the reasonable direction that you wanted to move in for their own sadistic gain. This [i]just might[/i] have something to do with the fact that Legacy had to eat tons of nukes and take a lot of blame for enabling their to allies extorting an innocent alliance. Note that they didn't bail then. Why? I'd wager that it had a lot to do with the fact that they wanted to be loyal to their allies and not leave them out in the cold during a war. So what kind of allies are they? Cowards? Traitors? Hardly. The fact that they stayed on board while Pxychosis and the ever-so-charming Liz Girard decided to carry out their perverse agenda, despite the massive military and political repercussions, shows this loyalty. Do you really think that they agreed with what their so-called allies were doing to old friends of theirs? I'd wager they didn't approve. Still, they fought for their allies.

When it was all over, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Legacy didn't get thanked for their commitment and bloodshed. I'm going to guess that they did not receive an apology from GOD or CsN for being put in a situation where they would have had to sacrifice their loyalty to pursue a reasonable peace. So geez, wake up and smell the coffee. If anyone ever had a reason to do what was done here, it's Legacy.

Edited by MaGneT

This is a pretty spectacular switching of sides. That said, I'm glad that CSN's ridiculous conduct (and GOD's support of it) in the last war is losing them support in a concrete way, and hopefully some drama will be left over from this that will keep things interesting between those two areas of the web.

• 5 weeks later...