Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295321506' post='2579807']
I think he did.
[/quote]

The interesting bit here is GOONS hassled me for defending TOP's use of Peacemode during that other war. You know the one.

Nothing unexpected from TOP members here. They love to chirp, but hate to get their feet wet.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295321485' post='2579806']
RoK doesn't plan to help NpO here at all? Considering VE went ahead and declared on NpO despite their treaties with RoK, they wouldn't really have any room to complain if you guys defended NpO against some of these alliances you guys aren't treatied to directly who attacked. :\
[/quote]

If I were in charge, I would have warned VE to not include any alliances we don't hold a treaty with. There is no reason for RoK to not defend Polar against iFOK and PC ... not a good one anyway. I am not privy to RoK's reason for not honoring their MDoAP though, so anything I say would only be an assumption on my part.

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1295319994' post='2579695']
The truth is you are a lying clown. I don't see why you are ashamed to admit you want to fight us. What is so shameful of wanting to fight someone you dislike? I personally dislike clowns like yourself and your weasel friends, and I have no problem fighting you.
[/quote]
I've missed you so much. In MK they call Puffington KP, but we all know that there's really only [i]one[/i].

[quote name='Emperor Brutus' timestamp='1295321793' post='2579830']
I don't remember that time. I just remember, "I will drop those treaties who are on the losing side of the war."
[/quote]
Nobody who wants to keep allies will admit to that policy. The one I was referencing was stated in public by a few different people on a few different occasions. Not that reality and theory always meet or anything.

[quote name='Emperor Brutus' timestamp='1295321680' post='2579823']
When exactly did TOP kick other alliances in the ribs while they were down? Facts man! FACTS!
[/quote]

Ummm, know the history there buddy. Its no secret TOP rides out the best while they can, and when the numbers point against them they run.. Crymson has openly said he masterminded the collapse of the OoO, and TOP vowed to never leave Q hanging, and when the time came to stand up for something.. they ran to the other side, and didn't even declare on NPO till it was Clear Pacifica was finished. Then TOP went on to preach about how they felt NPO having FAN in a Permawar was so wrong.. Now there members are demanding a forced disbandment or perma war on the OWF..

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295321467' post='2579802']
Oh, I don't think I'd insult VE's intelligence by saying they were too stupid to know what was going on.
[/quote]

Oh no I do not for one second think VE bought a spy who shows up and instantly has a change of heart and hands them a CB to attack as anything other than a set up. They knew it was a set up, thus the quick attack before the clearly set up CB was revealed as a farce. The problem for VE comes when people look at them and say when did VE become an alliance that just attacks over set up CBs? Will they attack us next because they see us as a threat even with a set up CB? It would seem to me VE is just playing into the hands of their enemies in a short sighted attempt to weaken the coalition building against them.

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' timestamp='1295321483' post='2579804']
Ok, now it is just a bit overkill.

3 alliances totaling out to around 20 million strength declaring war on 1 alliance of about 16.5 million strength over logs that may or may not be manufactured; when even in those logs it is someone outside of NpO who infiltrated on his own free will while the guy from NpO just talked to him for $h*ts and giggles.

If it would have been VE & PC or VE & iFok, I could understand. That evens out the numbers in strength and in players. But all 3 of you against 1 is a little disproportionate and by disproportionate, I mean Mike Tyson VS. 1 Mike Tyson & 2 Manny Pacquiaos.

So, I guess you could say, "it was fair until..............".
[/quote]

Good thing Lolar has treaty partners who will back them up in this unjust, unbalanced, and unfair fight!

Right? Right?

o/ Viridia

Congrats on starting the war everyone on the planet has been begging for. Funny to see how many are now whining about it after finding they're on the wrong side.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295321752' post='2579829']
I think he didn't. Timberland wasn't exactly putting up any sort of fight to begin with.
[/quote]

I was totes serious.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1295321823' post='2579834']
The interesting bit here is GOONS hassled me for defending TOP's use of Peacemode during that other war. You know the one.
[/quote]

Equally interesting is that, regardless of who did or did not hassle you about that, it wasn't me! So, your point?

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295321910' post='2579837']
I know! I was agreeing with you.
[/quote]

[img]http://cngoons.com/Board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/sissies.gif[/img]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295321749' post='2579828']
[color="#0000FF"]Most alliances give access to war chest information to everyone? Are you sure about that? Not even NSO does that, and you know what people say about NSO (not that it's true or anything, but you know what they say)....[/color]
[/quote]
Well I can only speak for the alliances I have been in, but yeah it is a pretty common practice from my experience. I just looked at the warchests of one of the brigades of my alliance with no issue and nothing but a standard member mask.

Another magical question to put out there is:

What is VE doing to this Chancy, Sprog, Lennox, The Peoples Champ, and Rattlin Bones, Coffin City, and Cemetery Lot 37 that all don't exist in CN currently.
Did VE even declare on Lennox when they were dumped the info of this from Lennox? I see no wars with the names above.
Is VE going to let him slide because they had a hand in setting this up?

Cause in most cases when spying is involved there is a punishment of the spier noted in the OP but there is nothing here. Just that Polar received info and we're not going to seek diplomatic resolve. We're not going to make sure that we have all the facts before DoW'ing. Why don't VE have to have all the facts? Due them setting it up!

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295321108' post='2579778']
So I guess the real questions are:

1. Did Lennox set up Polar on his own and VE is just rolling with it no matter how obvious it is?
2. Did Lennox set up Polar working for VE?
[/quote]

Does it even matter?
Even if the VE orchestrated this entire thing (which we didn't), Dajobo went along with it. Dajobo didn't mind the whole [i]"Spy on another alliance and bring it back"[/i] thing.
Regardless of our role in this, Dajabos role is very clear.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1295322127' post='2579851']
Did VE even declare on Lennox when they were dumped the info of this from Lennox? I see no wars with the names above.
[/quote]

So now the VE is not evil enough and we should punish more? If Lennox hadn't come clean we would have never known.
I think that punishing those that give you valuable information isn't a very good idea.

Edited by leprecon

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295322022' post='2579841']
Ummm, know the history there buddy. Its no secret TOP rides out the best while they can, and when the numbers point against them they run.. Crymson has openly said he masterminded the collapse of the OoO, and TOP vowed to never leave Q hanging, and when the time came to stand up for something.. they ran to the other side, and didn't even declare on NPO till it was Clear Pacifica was finished. Then TOP went on to preach about how they felt NPO having FAN in a Permawar was so wrong.. Now there members are demanding a forced disbandment or perma war on the OWF..[/quote]
Nothing wrong with getting the OoO cancelled and that doesn't support your argument. As to Karma, there was this little thing called Citadel around back then. Oh, and NPO declaring the war while TOP was mediating peace negotiations sure didn't help their cause in the halls of Paradoxia.

What is VE doing to this Chancy, Sprog, Lennox, The Peoples Champ, and Rattlin Bones, Coffin City, and Cemetery Lot 37 that all don't exist in CN currently.

Cause in most cases when spying is involved there is a punishment of the spier noted in the OP but there is nothing here. Just that Polar received info and we're not going to seek diplomatic resolve. We're not going to make sure that we have all the facts before DoW'ing. Why don't VE have to have all the facts? Due them setting it up!
[/quote]
Perhaps the fact that he came clean himself got him mercy? Is it really outside the realm of possibility that the specifics of a situation might cause variance from the typical response?

[/quote]

I believe Lennox(and other incarnations) has since left CN all together. If he's re-rolled into a new identity I cannot say for certain.

[quote name='President Obama' timestamp='1295322219' post='2579858']
Oh, and NPO declaring the war while TOP was mediating peace negotiations sure didn't help their cause in the halls of Paradoxia.
[/quote]

Well VE didn't even bother to negotiate at all. I think everyone would prefer a kangaroo court over immediate destruction.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='leprecon' timestamp='1295322129' post='2579852']
Does it even matter?
Even if the VE orchestrated this entire thing (which we didn't), Dajobo went along with it. Dajobo didn't mind the whole [i]"Spy on another alliance and bring it back"[/i] thing.
[/quote]

What a dumb question. Of course it matters! It changes your alliance from innocent victims to nefarious villains trying to prey on others with false charges. Sheesh.

Does it even matter?
[/quote]

I doubt anyone will answer this but are you guys going to be declaring war on Lennox too since he was the one who spied in the first place or does that not matter as well?

-omfg

Edited by omfghi2u2

Does it even matter?

So now the VE is not evil enough and we should punish more? If Lennox hadn't come clean we would have never known.
I think that punishing those that give you valuable information isn't a very good idea.
[/quote]

Fix your post buddy. You just admitted guilt in the oh so round about way of a lame cover up