Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1295322954' post='2579909']
Your honor, I object!
Why?
Because it's devastating to my case!

Really though I'm just here to point out what shrill babies TOP are. Back then everyone was so mean and stupid for making fun of their Totally Legit Peace Mode Tactics :(:(:(, yet here they are.
[/quote]
It's lovely that you guys still have us in your thoughts, however, you might want to pay some attention to those guys burning down your alliance.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295322423' post='2579873']
Fix your post buddy. You just admitted guilt in the oh so round about way of a lame cover up
[/quote]

Either you don't know what if means or you are putting words in my mouth to fit your agenda. I will assume it is the less nefarious one.
For future reference, the word "if" implies there is a condition which may or may not be true. "If" doesn't mean said condition is true.

It is somewhat irrelevant as to who set in chain this series of events. The thing that matters is Dajobos participation.
If he would have refused to participate then none of this would have happened.

Yes, [b]if[/b] the VE were to have caused this then we are probably more evil then we are now. It still is irrelevant though.
If a murderer uses a gun to kill someone, does it matter where he got the gun?

[size="1"]Again, just in case this is confusing to you; I am not saying the VE orchestrated this. Note the word "IF". Furthermore, I am but a general member in the VE. I didn't know what was happening until an hour ago.[/size]

[quote name='King Srqt' timestamp='1295323141' post='2579920']
And what about the evidence is bad?
[/quote]
Oh please. It's a set-up. VE knew it and jumped on it as soon as they could. Sure, the evidence may be acceptable on some levels, but they're trying to throw a veil over our eyes. The logs from Dajobo are hardly condemning. The fact that they refused to allow any sort of diplomatic resolution is just icing on the cake.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1295323061' post='2579917']
Oh there was an attempt at diplomacy, and explanation. But from what I saw, Impero basically said "No, I don't want to hear anything, bye!"
[/quote]

I don't have a dog in this fight, but people are seriously surprised that, at a time of rampant boredom, an alliance handed a CB (and one that likely won't result in particularly messy treaty outcomes) on a silver platter decides to take the opportunity rather than seek a diplomatic solution? I'd have been stunned if any alliance opted for diplomacy, and they'd likely have endured many weeks of !@#$%*ing and mocking for their efforts to maintain the peace.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295323028' post='2579914']
Yeah, TORN is good with starting wars over bad evidence. At least someone around here is able to remain consistent.

o/ TORN.
[/quote]

You have your 'Order's mixed up there. I also haven't seen where VE's evidence has been refuted at all. Polar spying on VE seems to be a recurring event among those guys.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1295322341' post='2579866']

[quote name='leprecon' timestamp='1295322129' post='2579852']
Does it even matter?
Even if the VE orchestrated this entire thing (which we didn't), Dajobo went along with it. Dajobo didn't mind the whole [i]"Spy on another alliance and bring it back"[/i] thing.
Regardless of our role in this, Dajabos role is very clear.
[/quote]

I doubt anyone will answer this but are you guys going to be declaring war on Lennox too since he was the one who spied in the first place or does that not matter as well?

-omfg

[/quote]

No answers?

-omfg

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1295322746' post='2579896']
Golly, that's convenient.
[/quote]
Not really. There's not too much mystery around this one. Lennox set up Polar, and handed VE a CB with their second in command not being disinterested enough in spying. VE jumped on it. We have a war that's been waiting to happen for a couple months.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295323028' post='2579914']
Yeah, TORN is good with starting wars over bad evidence. At least someone around here is able to remain consistent.

o/ TORN.
[/quote]

I look forward to STA's glorious defense in response to these [i]heinous charges[/i]. :D

[quote name='leprecon' timestamp='1295323358' post='2579930']
Either you don't know what if means or you are putting words in my mouth to fit your agenda. I will assume it is the less nefarious one.
For future reference, the word "if" implies there is a condition which may or may not be true. "If" doesn't mean said condition is true.

It is somewhat irrelevant as to who set in chain this series of events. The thing that matters is Dajobos participation.
If he would have refused to participate then none of this would have happened.

Yes, [b]if[/b] the VE were to have caused this then we are probably more evil then we are now. It still is irrelevant though.
If a murderer uses a gun to kill someone, does it matter where he got the gun?

[size="1"]Again, just in case this is confusing to you; I am not saying the VE orchestrated this. Note the word "IF". Furthermore, I am but a general member in the VE. I didn't know what was happening until an hour ago.[/size]
[/quote]

He does refuse to participate, its in your very CB.

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1295323378' post='2579931']
Oh please. It's a set-up. VE knew it and jumped on it as soon as they could. Sure, the evidence may be acceptable on some levels, but they're trying to throw a veil over our eyes. The logs from Dajobo are hardly condemning. The fact that they refused to allow any sort of diplomatic resolution is just icing on the cake.
[/quote]
Oh I see, giant conspiracy theory, VE must have contacted a ruler that had left planet bob (even though they probably didn't have any way to do that) had him contact NpO and tell them about his plan to spy on VE and hoped that NpO would go along with it.

That is a brilliant plan and obviously the most likely scenario.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295321485' post='2579805']

[color="#0000FF"]I like FAN. I don't like MFO.

I like NpO. I don't like VE.[/color]
[/quote]

Gotta at least give the man credit for being honest here, so many others are reaching for the sorriest of excuses, or better yet the false moral outrage (you [i]really are[/i] as bad as we were! is truly hilarious.) Nice to see at least one person admit the source of his point of view.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1295318900' post='2579598']
Around 19mill NS(total) vs 12mill NS (polar), pretty good odds for Polar at the moment could of been a hell of alot worse...
[/quote]

just wait another declaration to stagger Polar nations :D

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295323466' post='2579941']
He does refuse to participate, its in your very CB.
[/quote]
He refused to participate by looking at the information that was obtained from spying and not informing VE about a spy in their alliance. That is like me telling you that I am a pacifist while punching you in the face.

Actions > Words.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1295323403' post='2579934']
I don't have a dog in this fight, but people are seriously surprised that, at a time of rampant boredom, an alliance handed a CB (and one that likely won't result in particularly messy treaty outcomes) on a silver platter decides to take the opportunity rather than seek a diplomatic solution? I'd have been stunned if any alliance opted for diplomacy, and they'd likely have endured many weeks of !@#$%*ing and mocking for their efforts to maintain the peace.
[/quote]

I'd like to think we would have.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1295323430' post='2579936']
No answers?

-omfg
[/quote]
The answers are actually in the very same post you quoted.

But I will reiterate, since reading comprehension isn't a common skill here.

[quote]If Lennox hadn't come clean we would have never known.
I think that punishing those that give you valuable information isn't a very good idea. [/quote]

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295323578' post='2579949']
I can't help but wonder why your spy is still masked as a member on the VE forums as of just a few minutes ago.

[img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6623/sproglennox.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
You have put little black dots over portions of the picture that are completely irrelevant, clearly the whole image is faked! :o

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295323578' post='2579949']
I can't help but wonder why your spy is still masked as a member on the VE forums as of just a few minutes ago.

[img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6623/sproglennox.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Probably because he is the one that came clean in the first place and VE might have taken his honesty into account and not expelled him, or are still deciding what to do with him.