Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1295324860' post='2580021']
Correction: Lennox spied on VE. NpO did not order Lennox to do it they merely accepted screenshots. VE did not believe that was a CB in Karma but for some reason they do now.
[/quote]

That's a twist of the truth to equate the two, but we are all free to believe what we want to believe. The situation leading into Karma was not as simple as "he accepted screenshots". Now, if VE negotiates with NpO to withdraw from the war, leaving PC and iFOK hanging, I'll agree there's a similarity with the Karma situation. Until such an event happens, and I truly doubt it will happen, I will refuse to equate the two.

Polaris should not have even entertained such notions as they did, full stop.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1295324131' post='2579982']
I've got a deal for you. Tell me how to declare on a nation that doesn't exist, and I will tell you how to delete your own forum posts. Sounds good? As I good-will gesture from TOP I'll do my part first. First; delete your nation...
[/quote]

I did not know that he has deleted his nation. Quite convenient for a nation to start a war to delete all of a sudden..

-omfg

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295323578' post='2579949']
I can't help but wonder why your spy is still masked as a member on the VE forums as of just a few minutes ago.

[img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6623/sproglennox.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Based on Impero waving the Academy part; This not only smells like a set up, it tastes like one too. I'm betting 50T, Lennox was a Double Agent.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1295325305' post='2580037']
I did not know that he has deleted his nation. Quite convenient for a nation to start a war to delete all of a sudden..

-omfg
[/quote]

The nation still existed as of the start of the war. It disappeared in the last hour or so.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295325029' post='2580030']
This makes the second spy from VE who is still masked as a member.

Not sure if you missed it or you're just trying to make a point, but it was covered in the OP's logs:
[/quote]

So they willingly accepted him knowing he was Lennox .. lol ... Very interesting.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295325179' post='2580035']
I know, right? It's LITERALLY impossible that ANY communication happened between Lennox and anyone in the entirety of VE anywhere but inside that very thread.

The only explanation is that it's a conspiracy orchestrated by VE.
[/quote]

Uh... it is... because you see... they waived the academy... therefore they knew some experience was had before that thread... so either Impero is telepathic, or he talked to someone outside that thread...

Oh bother, I give up. It's like arguing with a rock.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1295325166' post='2580033']
You, sir, need my sig.
[/quote]You guys make me laugh.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1295325180' post='2580036']
That's a twist of the truth to equate the two, but we are all free to believe what we want to believe. The situation leading into Karma was not as simple as "he accepted screenshots". Now, if VE negotiates with NpO to withdraw from the war, leaving PC and iFOK hanging, I'll agree there's a similarity with the Karma situation. Until such an event happens, and I truly doubt it will happen, I will refuse to equate the two.

Polaris should not have even entertained such notions as they did, full stop.
[/quote]What notions precisely?

The amused indulging by our Regent of an old friend who had a tendency to wax on and on about delusional schemes and plots? Is that a cut and dry case of organized spying nowadays?

[quote name='christian trojans' timestamp='1295325173' post='2580034']
Agreed, its shame that the whole of NpO must suffer for 1 guys stupid actions. Roll on VE/PC
[/quote]
i'll let my nation burn multiple times, if need be, for Dajobo. He is probably the nicest person in this game right now, and is one of the most intelligent to boot.

If VE had done anything other that sticking their fingers in their ears yelling "lalalalal we can't here you" when Dajobo tried to approach them diplomatically about the issue, this whole thing could have been avoided.

Unless you really think polaris is in the business of spying on people, and then confessing to those same people, in which case you'll probably want to have your head examined.

[quote name='Sooner' timestamp='1295325004' post='2580028']
http://img638.imageshack.us/f/screenshot20110117at949.png

Well here is proof that Polar did recruit Lennox.

Btw Polar: We have detained your spy you cant have him back til we are done with him
[/quote]
Oh the standard message that is sent to new rulers randomly via a parser? Dashing evidence you have there lad. This quite clearly shows Polaris is at fault.

Edited by youwish959

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1295324872' post='2580022']
That's right, we said "go ahead boys!", not a word of argument against it. Hilarious.

The real victims are poor old TOP. You can see it in their every grudge-laden, action-less post.
[/quote]
Umm...pretty much. Plenty of complaining after the trap was sprung.

Anyways, enjoy your persecution complex.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1295324860' post='2580021']
Correction: Lennox spied on VE. NpO did not order Lennox to do it they merely accepted screenshots. VE did not believe that was a CB in Karma but for some reason they do now.
[/quote]

The crucial and rather obvious difference being that NpO directed Lennox to spy on VE, whereas in Karma this was not the case.

[quote name='Zeta Defender' timestamp='1295325333' post='2580042']
Based on Impero waving the Academy part; This not only smells like a set up, it tastes like one too. I'm betting 50T, Lennox was a Double Agent.
[/quote]

No way, this isn't a set-up. VE ARE THE GOOD GUYS! THEY SAID SO!

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295325546' post='2580060']
I would love to hear VE explain why a brand new member has access to warchest information. In my alliance, we tend not to just hand that information out willy-nilly. I didn't think VE was [i]that [/i]incompetent.
[/quote]
As King Srqt said earlier, the information is in check in threads we use. Any member has access to the threads.

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that in Carpe Diem we [i]do[/i] give out warchest information willy-nilly. In fact, if there any alliances that ever feel the need to spy to acquire that information, we'd like you to know that you can probably just ask.

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1295325616' post='2580062']
There are no good guys in this war.
[/quote]

And yet, such a desperate attempt to hide behind the cloak of righteousness. The only acceptable outcome would be a hellfire that encompasses them both. If only I could be so lucky.

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1295325695' post='2580063']
As King Srqt said earlier, the information is in check in threads we use. Any member has access to the threads.
[/quote]
its good to know that you willingly admit to being incompetent.

Also you might want to tell your fellas how to stagger properly ;)

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1295325760' post='2580069']
And yet, such a desperate attempt to hide behind the cloak of righteousness. The only acceptable outcome would be a hellfire that encompasses them both. If only I could be so lucky.
[/quote]
I'm still cool with Polar burning.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1295325402' post='2580047']
Uh... it is... because you see... they waived the academy... therefore they knew some experience was had before that thread... so either Impero is telepathic, or he talked to someone outside that thread...

Oh bother, I give up. It's like arguing with a rock.
[/quote]
Yeah its almost like lennox told him who he was just like the logs with dajobo said he was going to