Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1295328990' post='2580299']
Oh okay, then [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97239&view=findpost&p=2580266]this[/url] was just rabble rousing.
[/quote]
No, our friends have been beside us the whole time. We've gone to the mat for them (Polar even helped set it up), and they would do the same.

Polar, however, dies alone.

[quote name='King Srqt' timestamp='1295328908' post='2580292']
Well you'd think said mutual ally would be doing something to allieviate the tension that was obvioulsy there or at the very least try and make sure NpO didn't do something ridiculously stupid and hand VE a CB.

And glad to be back :D
[/quote]

They did. And we tried. We opened up relations with VE and had a bunch of people on their forums. But there is very little that RoK or anyone could have done when VE went from evidence to war in 20 hours, and refused to negotiate with anybody.

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1295328748' post='2580286']
Apply whatever strategic considerations you want, I was merely pointing out that it is customary to get you boots dirty before giving you military appraisal. You seem to have a lot opinions for someone who has never hit the "declare war" button.
[/quote]
lol

you have no idea son...

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1295329089' post='2580302']
They did. And we tried. We opened up relations with VE and had a bunch of people on their forums. But there is very little that RoK or anyone could have done when VE went from evidence to war in 20 hours, and refused to negotiate with anybody.
[/quote]
Oh well. Guess you should have been keeping more circumspect in times of such tension.

You should have stuck with your Outer Party job tbh~

[quote name='Llanowar Elf' timestamp='1295329117' post='2580303']
Or making one that could actually legitimately add to a discussion.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]What discussion? It's pretty transparent that you have been set up, and your alliance is getting rolled. The only thing to discuss is what allies will stand by you, and which ones will abandon you. So far, there is a greater amount in the later half.[/color]

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1295329330' post='2580313']
[color="#FF0000"]What discussion? It's pretty transparent that you have been set up, and your alliance is getting rolled. The only thing to discuss is what allies will stand by you, and which ones will abandon you. So far, there is a greater amount in the later half.[/color]
[/quote]

Wow, pretty much this

[/quote]

Are there now? Which allies of Polar have committed to not helping them?

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295327474' post='2580208']
Yes you are. You have been sent to annoy the living crap out of everyone, mission accomplished.
[/quote]

I exist to destroy Polaris nations.

I am doing my job well.

Tell Fallen Fool to keep more than $7m on hand next time.

Edit: Speak of the devil. Hi Fallen Fool.

[quote]Did it take 4 minutes for it to get waived? [/quote]

It actually took 7 minutes. Thanks for asking :)

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1295328730' post='2580284']
Just make sure you get my scowl right. No one ever really captures that correctly.
[/quote]I can't claim to be much of an artist, but I think [url=http://www.therubicon.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/scowl.jpg]I modeled your scowl[/url] quite well. :smug:

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295329325' post='2580311']
Oh well. Guess you should have been keeping more circumspect in times of such tension.You should have stuck with your Outer Party job tbh~[/quote]And you should have remained useful as an inactive rather then become both active and ineffectual.

Edited by Fallen Fool

[/quote]

Where have any of our allies said they will not honor our treaties?

Edit: Out of my head, Ragashingo!

Edited by Mergerberger II

What discussion? It's pretty transparent that you have been set up, and your alliance is getting rolled. The only thing to discuss is what allies will stand by you, and which ones will abandon you. So far, there is a greater amount in the later half.
[/quote]

I have seen zero statements from our treated allies cancelling or suspending said treaties.... maybe you can inform us all of which ones we should expect to fall over. Also coloured posts really are for the nobodies trying to be somebody but failing.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295329539' post='2580317']
Are there now? Which allies of Polar have committed to not helping them?
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]lemmesplain...

It's been made pretty evident that RoK does not intend to help Polar, and nobody has actually commited to helping Polar. It's actually that simple.[/color]

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1295329644' post='2580320']
I exist to destroy Polaris nations.I am doing my job well.Tell Fallen Fool to keep more than $7m on hand next time.Edit: Speak of the devil. Hi Fallen Fool.It actually took 7 minutes. Thanks for asking :)
[/quote]Someday you should ask WarriorConcept about the time I attacked in DEFCON 5 during Karma.

One of my prouder moments if I do say so myself. :smug:

Edited by Fallen Fool

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1295329903' post='2580332']

It's been made pretty evident that RoK does not intend to help Polar, and nobody has actually commited to helping Polar. It's actually that simple.[/color]
[/quote]

Well Hoo left RoK and most people in RoK idolize Hoo so you never know what will happen.

[quote name='Sooner' timestamp='1295325004' post='2580028']
http://img638.imageshack.us/f/screenshot20110117at949.png

Well here is proof that Polar did recruit Lennox.

Btw Polar: We have detained your spy you cant have him back til we are done with him
[/quote]This is a mass message sent to all new nations and this is obviously his reroll.
What you made clear by posting this is that the only way you would have access to this screenshot is if Lennox gave it to you through your forums or CN. This just proves that this was a setup from the getgo...

Edited by Panic King

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1295329903' post='2580332']

[/quote]

Hmm. I missed RoK's implying posts I guess. Still nothing is final until we see an official statement and I don't believe we have yet. RoK isn't dumb, and they still have a chance to do the right thing.