Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295323466' post='2579941']
He does refuse to participate, its in your very CB.
[/quote]
dear TBB,

this isn't your first rodeo, so you should know by now that the facts don't matter when it comes to set ups. PB has been scrounging aroud for a CB so long that they jumped at the opportunity to twist this into one.

Also, hello from an old friend :)

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1295323275' post='2579925']
It's lovely that you guys still have us in your thoughts, however, you might want to pay some attention to those guys burning down your alliance.
[/quote]

Yes, I've noticed your guys' conspicuous (and mildly retarded) presence in all threads relating to us these days. What a feat!

[quote name='King Srqt' timestamp='1295323623' post='2579952']
He refused to participate by looking at the information that was obtained from spying and not informing VE about a spy in their alliance. That is like me telling you that I am a pacifist while punching you in the face.

Actions > Words.
[/quote]

He did go tell VE when he was sent the screen shots, they did not want to hear it. Of course Imperos waiving of the academy (in the above screen shot) for the supposed spy makes me wonder if perhaps he was in on in from the start. Hmmm this is just getting better and better.

[quote name='King Srqt' timestamp='1295323745' post='2579961']
Probably because he is the one that came clean in the first place and VE might have taken his honesty into account and not expelled him, or are still deciding what to do with him.
[/quote]
Eh, he was the one suggesting he spy in the first place, not Dajobo. He's also guilty here, even if he did come clean.

Besides, even if that where the case, his mask should be reduced during such a situation, since he did in fact already supply information. At this point in time, he has provided two alliances with information, and it's quite possible that another could be receiving info.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295323660' post='2579954']
I'd like to think we would have.
[/quote]

You might have, and perhaps some others alliances might have as well, but I'd be hesitant to name any [i]likely[/i] to do so. Neat and tidy opportunities for war don't come along very often, and I can't blame VE for instead choosing to press the button.

[quote name='King Srqt' timestamp='1295323745' post='2579961']
Probably because he is the one that came clean in the first place and VE might have taken his honesty into account and not expelled him, or are still deciding what to do with him.
[/quote]
Ok really. His honesty? I'm ok with you guys taking a very easy CB for a war that was inevitable anyway, but let's not deify the guy who stabbed probably the nicest guy in Polaris in the back.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295323956' post='2579971']
He did go tell VE when he was sent the screen shots, they did not want to hear it. Of course Imperos waiving of the academy (in the above screen shot) for the supposed spy makes me wonder if perhaps he was in on in from the start. Hmmm this is just getting better and better.
[/quote]

Since I'm sure it was ignored by VE earlier, I'll ask again - where in the app it was clear that it was an experienced player? How did Impero know?

(Not directed at you TBB - you're question increases the relevancy)

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295323956' post='2579971']
[/quote]

Don't jump too far out there. Many alliances wave their academies for experienced leaders. But yes, refusing diplomacy and starting a war over this is both bad form and, as noted before, very ironic on VE's part.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1295323430' post='2579936']
No answers?

-omfg
[/quote]
I've got a deal for you. Tell me how to declare on a nation that doesn't exist, and I will tell you how to delete your own forum posts. Sounds good? As I good-will gesture from TOP I'll do my part first. First; delete your nation...

[quote name='leprecon' timestamp='1295323673' post='2579956']
The answers are actually in the very same post you quoted.

But I will reiterate, since reading comprehension isn't a common skill here.
[/quote]

So it's okay when the guy who did the spying comes clean, but the entire alliance that's being punished over one member who made an arguable false judgment in a friendship (over something clearly shown he doesn't even care about) doesn't even get negotiations. I see now.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1295324019' post='2579975']
Besides, even if that where the case, his mask should be reduced during such a situation, since he did in fact already supply information. At this point in time, he has provided two alliances with information, and it's quite possible that another could be receiving info.
[/quote]

To be fair, you're talking about an alliance that posts warchest information in the open for all to see.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1295324085' post='2579976']
You might have, and perhaps some others alliances might have as well, but I'd be hesitant to name any [i]likely[/i] to do so. Neat and tidy opportunities for war don't come along very often, and I can't blame VE for instead choosing to press the button.
[/quote]

Well, I'll give you that the button is quite fun to press. :)

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1295323896' post='2579969']
Yes, I've noticed your guys' conspicuous (and mildly retarded) presence in all threads relating to us these days. What a feat!
[/quote]
Insults! Insults! This man has insults!

Haha, you'll have to excuse me from this little chit-chat. I have some popcorn that needs my attention.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1295324234' post='2579991']
I thought you guys were still blaming us for your incredible idiocy during the Bipolar war. My mistake.
[/quote]
Indeed. We sided with you. In this war you will notice we learned our lesson.