Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' timestamp='1295321483' post='2579804']
Ok, now it is just a bit overkill.

3 alliances totaling out to around 20 million strength declaring war on 1 alliance of about 16.5 million strength over logs that may or may not be manufactured; when even in those logs it is someone outside of NpO who infiltrated on his own free will while the guy from NpO just talked to him for $h*ts and giggles.

If it would have been VE & PC or VE & iFok, I could understand. That evens out the numbers in strength and in players. But all 3 of you against 1 is a little disproportionate and by disproportionate, I mean Mike Tyson VS. 1 Mike Tyson & 2 Manny Pacquiaos.

So, I guess you could say, "it was fair until..............".
[/quote]

As was said in the PC Thread

We didn't see you squealing last year when NpO (16M) hit \m/ (2m)
:smug:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly don't believe Dajobo had any ill intentions, nor do I believe he was actually intending to spy on VE effectively. This seems more like a joke between him and Lennox imo. You're going to get punished, but something that punishes all of Polar, without negotiations, is ridiculous. Now I understand the whole "the leaders are responsible for the alliance" deal, but I'm certain there are situations where this doesn't always apply, as we've seem many government leaders expelled before.

At any rate, the CB is relatively solid, but I don't think a full war was necessary, especially if no negotiations had even occurred (which seems to be the case here).

At least in Vox our spies stayed loyal to us. :awesome:

Edited by Earogema

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1295322127' post='2579851']
Another magical question to put out there is:

What is VE doing to this Chancy, Sprog, Lennox, The Peoples Champ, and Rattlin Bones, Coffin City, and Cemetery Lot 37 that all don't exist in CN currently.
Did VE even declare on Lennox when they were dumped the info of this from Lennox? I see no wars with the names above.
Is VE going to let him slide because they had a hand in setting this up?

Cause in most cases when spying is involved there is a punishment of the spier noted in the OP but there is nothing here. Just that Polar received info and we're not going to seek diplomatic resolve. We're not going to make sure that we have all the facts before DoW'ing. Why don't VE have to have all the facts? Due them setting it up!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If those nations don't exist, how did he even get into VE? Does VE just let anyone join, nation or not? If so, you guys are even more accepting than NSO![/color]

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295322022' post='2579841']
Ummm, know the history there buddy. Its no secret TOP rides out the best while they can, and when the numbers point against them they run.. Crymson has openly said he masterminded the collapse of the OoO, and TOP vowed to never leave Q hanging, and when the time came to stand up for something.. they ran to the other side, and didn't even declare on NPO till it was Clear Pacifica was finished. Then TOP went on to preach about how they felt NPO having FAN in a Permawar was so wrong.. Now there members are demanding a forced disbandment or perma war on the OWF..
[/quote]
wait....we declared on NPO in karma war?? :unsure:

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295321110' post='2579780']
I will hold you to the same conditions when my foot is on your throat?
[/quote]
yeah, he's mad^

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295321193' post='2579785']
Wasn't Perma war banned by Karma when they won the Karma war?
Didn't Karma, who TOP tucked tail and ran too in that war fight against Disbandment?
Please someone when you post, for the love of admin, Don't post something that you so greatly fought against to stop in the game, condoning it now.. oh yeah, and don't post something you can be picked apart on either.
[/quote]
qftw
TOP is both cowardly and weak, you raise excellent opinions. Also you really picked presObama apart, man I dunno if he'll ever post here again from epic shame. You really showed him! I think our whole alliance has learned to never joke again. Take a bow Moses. :gag::gag:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295321213' post='2579787']
[color="#0000FF"]From my chats with Lennox tonight, it seems the former is the case. He wasn't too pleased with BiPolar, and he being bored, decided to set up Polar to start a war.[/color]
[/quote]
I don't get it, why continue to post when you've already begun to concede points. Yeah I know the idea of a member knowing wc's for their own alliance is outrageous but really now, now we're going to get admissions from Lennox he masterminded this whole thing?

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1295322327' post='2579862']
I believe Lennox(and other incarnations) has since left CN all together. If he's re-rolled into a new identity I cannot say for certain.
[/quote]

Golly, that's convenient.

Lennox, CN's little gift fairy.

Edited by Cairna

[quote name='leprecon' timestamp='1295322129' post='2579852']
Does it even matter?
Even if the VE orchestrated this entire thing (which we didn't), Dajobo went along with it. Dajobo didn't mind the whole [i]"Spy on another alliance and bring it back"[/i] thing.
Regardless of our role in this, Dajabos role is very clear.
[/quote]

If by went along with, you mean he came to VE with the info then yes he did. VE knew it was a set up thats why when Polar came to you to let you know you had spy you all would not talk to them and thats why you attacked so fast before they could go public with it. I do not think you all planned this but, you sure as hell know Polar was being set up and your actions to attack quickly to keep them from exposing it is more damning then anything else. If you do not think that is going to come back to haunt VE then you must have missed that little Karma War.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295322598' post='2579887']
Or any other time judging by your brilliant posts so far. Well except this last one, it was pretty decent. :)
[/quote]

lol ok

i see you got my point thankyou for agreeing with me

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295322066' post='2579847']
Equally interesting is that, regardless of who did or did not hassle you about that, it wasn't me! So, your point?
[/quote]

Your honor, I object!
Why?
Because it's devastating to my case!

Really though I'm just here to point out what shrill babies TOP are. Back then everyone was so mean and stupid for making fun of their Totally Legit Peace Mode Tactics :(:(:(, yet here they are.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1295322900' post='2579906']
Now this is something I can get behind.

Enjoy the curb stomp Polar. [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/9upz5f.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

Yeah, TORN is good with starting wars over bad evidence. At least someone around here is able to remain consistent.

o/ TORN.

Edited by Ragashingo

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1295322954' post='2579909']
Your honor, I object!
Why?
Because it's devastating to my case!

Really though I'm just here to point out what shrill babies TOP are. Back then everyone was so mean and stupid for making fun of their Totally Legit Peace Mode Tactics :(:(:(, yet here they are.
[/quote]

Heh, fair enough.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1295322127' post='2579851']
Cause in most cases when spying is involved there is a punishment of the spier noted in the OP but there is nothing here. Just that Polar received info and we're not going to seek diplomatic resolve. We're not going to make sure that we have all the facts before DoW'ing. Why don't VE have to have all the facts? Due them setting it up!
[/quote]
Oh there was an attempt at diplomacy, and explanation. But from what I saw, Impero basically said "No, I don't want to hear anything, bye!"