Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1295318895' post='2579596']
You could also tell the truth and just admit you want to fight Polar. Stop lying clown.
[/quote]

You want the truth?

You can't handle the TRUTH!

The truth of the matter is.....

We had no beef with you until your alliance and government decided to actively spy on VE. For the second time no less. Although this time is much more clear cut than the last time. Stupid Polar is stupid.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295319589' post='2579663']
RoK is not an ally of iFOK or PC. The decision should have been a simple one ...
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]"But they're they allies of mai allies!" Isn't that close enough for RoK? You're pretty much family with those guys![/color]

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1295318867' post='2579592']
I've got to say....VE did a great job setting us up! At least this adds to another global war we've started. 5/8 aint bad.
[/quote]
Wow, setting you up?

This is like being approached by a drug dealer and asking how much it is. And then trying some. And then saying it's not good quality so you want another sample. And then paying. And then using it all and asking if they have some more. And then saying you were set up.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295319793' post='2579676']
[color="#0000FF"]"But they're they allies of mai allies!" Isn't that close enough for RoK? You're pretty much family with those guys![/color]
[/quote]

Heh.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1295319810' post='2579679']
I love you so much Hoo
[/quote]

I am going to have to ask you to take up the amsg mantle, Laz. :wub:

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295319411' post='2579644']
So dude tells Polar he is gonna spy on VE. Polar guy says go ahead have fun but, we have nothing to do with it. Dude some how gets some kind of info real fast and sends it to what appears to be a pretty non interested Polar guy. Then tells VE I am Polar spy. And then VE attacks? I am sure there is more to the spying yes? I mean you would have to be ass retarded to attack over just that. So where is the rest? And does anyone ever buy the change of heart BS? Whats the real reason? I have been playing the intel game a long time on Planet Bob and this stinks of a set up. Admin knows I have set enough of them up. I am pretty sure VE smells it but they just don't care.
[/quote]
I couldn't of said it any better. I've been thinking the exact same thing as I'm finding out that there was a 20 hr difference in information sent and a DOW. Sounds like VE and Lennox did some setting up before the intel links were sent to anyone.

[quote name='Sooner' timestamp='1295319773' post='2579673']
You want the truth?

We had no beef with you until your alliance and government decided to actively spy on VE. For the second time no less. Although this time is much more clear cut than the last time. Stupid Polar is stupid.
[/quote]
The truth is you are a lying clown. I don't see why you are ashamed to admit you want to fight us. What is so shameful of wanting to fight someone you dislike? I personally dislike clowns like yourself and your weasel friends, and I have no problem fighting you.

You want the truth?

[/quote]

Stupid is not being able to see a set up. I am guessing you and VE are smart enough to figure out what was really going on but, decided to jump anyway. Can not say I blame you with most of Bob plotting on PB you have to move to take out as many enemies as possible before your very own Karma comes a calling. Just be better if you came out and said what you were doing instead of pretending to be dumb enough to fall for a clear set up.

[quote name='Willaim Kreiger' timestamp='1295319887' post='2579685']
This is so [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54861]ironic[/url].
[/quote]

Oh wow! I HAVE spotted a huge difference. In that situation, NPO attacked in the middle of negotiations. In this situation, VE didn't even bother to talk to NpO about it at all.

You want the truth?

[/quote]Did you really just bring up that retarded Chickenzilla incident as an example of spying?

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295319589' post='2579663']
RoK is not an ally of iFOK or PC. The decision should have been a simple one ...
[/quote]
I mean when one ally spies on another and then that ally retaliates with war, the obvious choice is to DoW on everyone who comes to the aid of your ally... wait. GL RoK. !@#$ situation is !@#$.

Hi folks

There will be a full statement shortly but I will just address a point or two right now. Firstly I thought Lennox was a friend and I really didn't give a crap if he wanted to stir up an alliance who hate us. That said I didn't tell him to go spy on VE, I told him VE and MK would be interesting places as they are heavily involved in world politics.

On the only charge that has substance, I did indeed receive screenshots from Lennox. Until he uploaded them to a different place I didn't know that and it's hard not to receive a PM on a forum!
I did indeed look at them as well and didn't call him out on the thought in my mind, why would a member of just a few days be given warchest information? After we talked I dismissed them in my mind as bogus and didn't even tell my own Govt of there existence because I believed them to be bogus, Lennox being `cool`.

Before there was any DOW today and indeed before anybody from VE of their allies had spoke to me us this matter I attempted to talk to them and offered them full logs of everyword said. They didn't even want to talk because they had (quote Impero)"i have the truth already".
To state the obvious here, when an alliance thinks they have been spied on they want info and logs. When they don't what info or logs you damn well they weren't spied on at all.

This has been disappointing for me on two levels, one I was set up and too blinded by trust in a friend to realise it until it happened, and two because finding out a friend isn't a friend always sucks.

On your trumped up charge of spying though I know the truth and so do our friends and allies.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295319445' post='2579647']
And people complain that nothing happens.

Treachery is so hard to define. I would call the scores even, your mileage may differ.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Treachery is not immoral. Dont get even, get ahead.

You tickle me Grub, you really do.[/color]

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295320061' post='2579701']
Oh wow! I HAVE spotted a huge difference. In that situation, NPO attacked in the middle of negotiations. In this situation, VE didn't even bother to talk to NpO about it at all.
[/quote]

All we need now is iFOK or PC to play the part of TORN and run away once they realize that the CB is bogus. Personally I hope it's PC.