Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

Whether this is a frame-up job by VE or a dumb move by Polaris (and unless Polaris admits to a dumb move or VE admits to a frame-up we'll never know which with any certainty, despite what the "True Believers" shout out as Gospel) I applaud everyone for going to war and giving me something to watch. Thank you. Fight long. Fight Hard. When the fight is over, don't give ridiculous reps to the defeated. Act like adults, not sulking children.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1295318930' post='2579602']
And are you also going to ignore the big question? "Speaking of, how, exactly, did Lennox get VE's warchest info after only being in the alliance for just a couple days? Is VE just that lax, or was it a set up?"

Or can all you offer is 'how the hell do I know' like Monsieur Typo?
[/quote]
You should ask them how long they waited for us to report Lennox's screenshots before they rolled us. The answer is comical at best.

[quote name='Willaim Kreiger' timestamp='1295319050' post='2579615']
You should ask them how long they waited for us to report Lennox's screenshots before they rolled us. The answer is comical at best.
[/quote]

I don't want to over burden them with questions. It's taking them long enough to construct an answer to that one still.

This is awesome. It would have been much better if it went down the way I heard it would (VE going in by themself), but you take what you can get.

I'll enjoy watching Viridia glow a bit more greener. Have fun Polar.
[img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9303/1291477944920.gif[/img]

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1295319004' post='2579610']
[color="#FF0000"]The only truth that matters is the truth of perception.[/color]
[/quote]

Heh. Lets see if I can work this fancy facepalm smiley.

:facepalm:

All you did was confirm my suspicion that you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. Great job.

I love how VE finds the need to " we are not bad here.. we were provoked, we didn't do this, we didn't do that.. we didn't set it up.. we are not as bad as hedgmony." You know when you try this hard to defend yourself. Your usually pretty guilty.

And, funny, Polar had no one to back them up and respond to the attack.. Yet you VE still felt the need to bring in LOLOison Clan, and another ally? Really.. You that scared of lil ol polar?

So dude tells Polar he is gonna spy on VE. Polar guy says go ahead have fun but, we have nothing to do with it. Dude some how gets some kind of info real fast and sends it to what appears to be a pretty non interested Polar guy. Then tells VE I am Polar spy. And then VE attacks? I am sure there is more to the spying yes? I mean you would have to be ass retarded to attack over just that. So where is the rest? And does anyone ever buy the change of heart BS? Whats the real reason? I have been playing the intel game a long time on Planet Bob and this stinks of a set up. Admin knows I have set enough of them up. I am pretty sure VE smells it but they just don't care.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1295319340' post='2579638']
I don't know that you're in a position to be judging others. A sponsor of treachery first, and now espionage? Tsk Tsk.
[/quote]

And people complain that nothing happens.

Treachery is so hard to define. I would call the scores even, your mileage may differ.

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1295319468' post='2579649']
You're a fool if you believe Dajobo was ill-intentioned with his interactions with Lennox/Sigma/Chancy/whatever.
[/quote]
I keep coming back to this point but I've never seen character witness actually work effectively here. :/

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295319445' post='2579647']
And people complain that nothing happens.

Treachery is so hard to define. I would call the scores even, your mileage may differ.
[/quote]

I think there's still very many miles left to go then.