A Message of Love from Polaris

Hey everybody, it's your old friend Electron Sponge, I'd like to do some catching up with you, once again. Over the past couple weeks I have been really busy being super handsome so a few things might have gone without comment, the stupidity of this war for one. I know when things are good for my people and when they aren't. The status quo is not good for Polaris, it does not benefit us in any way.

We are at war with friends, while being aligned with those who may wish us ill. Therefore, it is my happy duty to announce that we have given our 96 hour withdrawal notice to Oculus.

Hell has frozen over. Polaris officially gives its 72 hour notice of the cancellation of the Never Say Never Again treaty with the New Pacific Order.

Polaris also gives the Independent Republic of Orange Nations 72 hours notice of the cancellation of the Right to Arm Bears treaty.

Polaris gives CLAWS 48 hours public notice of the cancellation of the Hibernation Pact.

I know what you're thinking, holy shnikes Sponge it took you this long to do it? Yeah I know. I figured I'd give them a chance before leaving them to their fate.

As a general message to all the alliances currently at war with us, hit me up and we can settle this with a few words. I've sent out some messages, and our military has been ordered to stand down.

There, I fixed Cyber Nations. You're welcome.

your friends,

His Excellency Emperor of the New Polar Order, Fleet Admiral Doctor Electron Sponge, OBE, PHD, COD, ASAP, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Conqueror of the Antarctic Lands in General and Godwanaland in Particular, Also Hello

Dajobo, Imperial Regent
EaTeMuP, Man I bet he's freakin furious he couldn't do this one
RandomInterrupt, Imperial Advisor for Trains
tenbob, Minister of Peace
Quantum Leap, Minister of Truth and a very patient lady
JayMillz, Minister of Plenty
Tharu, Minister of Love
Dendarii Federation, Deputy Minister of Peace
Pentix, Deputy Minister of Plenty

and the Body Republic of the New Polar Order, the best looking group of people on Bob

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Electron Sponge said:

We are at war with friends, while being aligned with those who may wish us ill. Therefore, it is my happy duty to announce that we have given our 96 hour withdrawal notice to Oculus.

Been there. Although this move doesn't benefit the horse I have my bet on, I understand the situation you find yourself in very well. Split loyalties only lead to toxic relationships and trust issues. Now that you have made your mind up, you will find yourself in healthier environments. You did the right thing.