Cortath

Bumpy

Eatem

Assy omg we need more wiggles in this game I miss him so much

Doppelganger

Musso

Pope Hope

Pingu

and a special nod to Zandra without whose guidance I wouldn't even be here, let her heart guide me in the future of this game

"Shantamantan" and "Grubby" are the two best names there, both the individuals and your silly way of calling them.

On a different note, I'm amazed that visible kindness somehow found a way into your aging heart... I'm shocked, actually. Can't we literally count on anything anymore, for heaven's sake?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, monkeybum said:

This is the worst hissy fit ever. Someone needs a time out. 

22 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I won't lie. I find it cute that a member a GLOF, an alliance that has only ever been able to ride the coattails of its betters, is under the impression that they can chastise Polaris like a disappointed parent for having the audacity haves its own path and identity in this world beyond what Pacifica permits you bootlickers in Oculus to possess. Do I perhaps detect a hint of envy?

I don't know if GLOF has even taken the time to understand why their three members are fighting this war.

10 hours ago, Electron Sponge said:

cool people list

Tyga the fatty

it's random's fault

RV

hannah

TheBigBad

Stewie

Lyanna Mormont stop talking for a minute little g, you made it already

Ivan will always be the coolest cat in the room

Dibler

Moo RIP homey

Doitzel

Shantamantan

chunky monkey

Grubby

Dajobo and QL

Cortath

Bumpy

Eatem

Assy omg we need more wiggles in this game I miss him so much

Doppelganger

Musso

Pope Hope

Pingu

and a special nod to Zandra without whose guidance I wouldn't even be here, let her heart guide me in the future of this game

Oh man. The cool kid list everyone needs to strive to be on! Adding to my CN retirement checklist :ehm:

1 hour ago, jerdge said:

"Shantamantan" and "Grubby" are the two best names there, both the individuals and your silly way of calling them.

On a different note, I'm amazed that visible kindness somehow found a way into your aging heart... I'm shocked, actually. Can't we literally count on anything anymore, for heaven's sake?

I have always worn my heart on my sleeve dude, stop believing what others say about me

I love my people first but I love all people

1 hour ago, Electron Sponge said:

I have always worn my heart on my sleeve dude, stop believing what others say about me

I love my people first but I love all people

Even Pacifican trash?

On 9/11/2022 at 12:22 AM, kerschbs said:

You sound angry.

Wishing an ex ally well is a pretty sad attempt at anger if I've ever seen it. Been playing this game a little to long to have actual anger for any of you monkeys lol

Edited by Terrence Krillins

13 minutes ago, Terrence Krillins said:

Wishing an ex ally well is a pretty sad attempt at anger of I've ever seen it. Been playing this game a little to long to have actual anger for any of you monkeys lol

My SDI made you quite mad :D

Yours did the same to me at the end though...so fair?

1 hour ago, berbers said:

My SDI made you quite mad :D

Yours did the same to me at the end though...so fair?

I'm not going to openly admit to wanting to put something through the wall after that ordeal. I told my team they needed to build pointy nukes or they'd just bounce off. No one ever listens to me. 

10 hours ago, jerdge said:

You can count on me to ever be an arrogant, self-aggrandizing, not so bright troll.  Also ES has always been this way in private, just more growly in public.  

7 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

You can count on me to ever be an arrogant, self-aggrandizing, not so bright troll.  Also ES has always been this way in private, just more growly in public.  

You're more nuanced than that!

I know about ES's actual personality: although limited, I had my private exchanges with him long time ago. Still, the change in his public attitude is striking... and of course I was making some humour, exactly because I knew that he could gracefully take it.

Neither of you two is familiar with being actually disappointing. Thank you.