A Message of Love from Polaris

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LittleRena said:

Expected, but still cowardly.

And would surrendering whatever dignity you may have ever had to sign on to being a Pacifican lackey for the better part of your existence be the epitome of bravery in your book? I sincerely doubt anyone in Polaris will ever be turning to Argent for lessons in courage.

1 hour ago, monkeybum said:

This is the worst hissy fit ever. Someone needs a time out. 

I won't lie. I find it cute that a member a GLOF, an alliance that has only ever been able to ride the coattails of its betters, is under the impression that they can chastise Polaris like a disappointed parent for having the audacity haves its own path and identity in this world beyond what Pacifica permits you bootlickers in Oculus to possess. Do I perhaps detect a hint of envy?

5 hours ago, LittleRena said:

Expected, but still cowardly.

Careful. @Electron Sponge seems to be in a cancelling mood. Wouldn’t want Argent to suffer for one person’s attempt at cheap shots. 

13 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Careful. @Electron Sponge seems to be in a cancelling mood. Wouldn’t want Argent to suffer for one person’s attempt at cheap shots. 

I have a feeling that treaty might have gotten lost underneath some more relevant paperwork. This is Argent we're talking about afterall ;) 

28 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Because all of us make our decisions to please or spite the fifteen people who post on this forum.

Edited by iamthey

You know when you go fishing, and every fish is just biting? Great day.

o7

9 hours ago, Rhizoctonia said:

Please enlighten everyone why leaving a bloc of safety as well as canceling on the top 3 alliances in the game is cowardly?  

9 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Are you implying that Polaris are leaving Oculus and friends because the battle is lost? Because it's only really cowardly if they're doing it to get out of losing....

Years and years ago I watched the ambitious electric sponge blow up a variety of alliances and there was nothing that resembled cowardice in his approach. 

8 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

And would surrendering whatever dignity you may have ever had to sign on to being a Pacifican lackey for the better part of your existence be the epitome of bravery in your book? I sincerely doubt anyone in Polaris will ever be turning to Argent for lessons in courage.

4 hours ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

3 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

It is clear you do not know what any of those words mean.