Two Betrayals DoW

AL Bundy

1 minute ago, Archinstinct said:

!@#$, you're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you? Gotta remember not to invite you to any alliance I'M IN.

*Checks alliance name.*

Hahaha. Don't worry, Champ.

Stewie - I enjoyed your creation! I was just leaving space for relevant discussion to continue (see, I'm funny too). 

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

I'm still sad nobody has laughed at my LH box of shame...

I was just offended you would denigrate such a Seaworthy Cardboard Box with that LH trash. But then I realized it probably wasn't Liberian, so we're all good.

30 minutes ago, Archinstinct said:

!@#$, you're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you? Gotta remember not to invite you to any alliance I'M IN.

I would never join any alliance that you're in anyway, nor are you NG material. Try again, cupcake. Your insult fell kinda short of the mark.

4 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Any conversation about "moral high ground" regarding "raiding" coming from the leader of an alliance that allows raiding is clearly disingenuous. 

And when we do it, we have the balls to do it from our own AA. :)

Go back to javahouse, WC. Irrelevant micros were much more your style than tryharding on the big boys stage.

5 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Any conversation about "moral high ground" regarding "raiding" coming from the leader of an alliance that allows raiding is clearly disingenuous. 

You call it raiding, we call it providing a valuable service of education on war in CN and the importance of joining an AA.

On 1/17/2021 at 11:17 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

The guy defending DBDC terrorism is calling us rogue states... That's rich.

:war:Is that what we are doing? Cool story bro! I thought we were just stomping cockroaches and snakes in area clean up project.:war:Little fellas like you pose no threat to DBDC I can see but it's cool with me, glad we could help 🏋️‍♀️

27 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

:war:Is that what we are doing? Cool story bro! I thought we were just stomping cockroaches and snakes in area clean up project.:war:Little fellas like you pose no threat to DBDC I can see but it's cool with me, glad we could help 🏋️‍♀️

Literally what you're doing...

DBDC/CLAWS plotting against us and Cobra for 6 months during the NAP... Yeah that's fine.

Double Standards are rife in the Body Politik

Edited by Stewie

32 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

I was thinking of making a remark about the quality of NPO's commenters has declined over the years, but the truth is none of you have ever been very good. Just one barely literate wobble after another singing of their prowess at war whenever they outnumber their foe by at least six to one. Would it really kill you to come up with a new schtick?

7 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Your emojis like, really conveyed your point, man, like, damn...

20 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

*Checks alliance name.*

Hahaha. Don't worry, Champ.

Stewie - I enjoyed your creation! I was just leaving space for relevant discussion to continue (see, I'm funny too). 

Hahahaha

How did I miss this? Crink, relevant discussion....*snort* *snicker* *wipes eyes*

On 1/18/2021 at 12:18 PM, Caustic said:

No, I don't. You were in SRA, ergo a micro. You've been on the KoRT AA for 60 days, no one cares about you. Besides, KoRT has 15 offensive wars, that's pathetic and below even a micro level.

Ouch, c'mon man, I'm right here reading this!

Speaking of which, I just waded through 14 pages of crap posting in the hopes of finding out exactly what the CB for this war is, and I think I've still walked away empty handed (although my eyes may have glazed over in the middle).

Can a reasonable person -- preferably from the attacking side, preferably someone in leadership -- calibrate me to the specific causes of this conflict?  Still a bit confused.

10 minutes ago, Walshington said:

Speaking of which, I just waded through 14 pages of crap posting in the hopes of finding out exactly what the CB for this war is, and I think I've still walked away empty handed (although my eyes may have glazed over in the middle).

Can a reasonable person -- preferably from the attacking side, preferably someone in leadership -- calibrate me to the specific causes of this conflict?  Still a bit confused.

Walsh, 

I am not from the attacking side. I am however in leadership in one of the two alliances attacked. Cobra government has not been contacted as to why we were declared on by NPO, Iron, Claws, Argent, and GATO. 

The only reason we have been given is that Non Grata broke a NAP. Cobra did not and has never had a NAP with anyone of the beforementioned alliances. 

I have been assured by lower ranking members of Claws that the evidence, which they have only seen snippets of and can not confirm, "is compelling". We have seen no evidence of this. 

There is zero reason for this war. This is simply a war that was declared because Cobra does not suckle at the teats of Oculus like a blind puppy roots for its mother's milk. We are not Claws, Argent, or GATO. Nor will we ever be. For this, our pixels are attacked. They will learn that our pixels are ephemera. 

On 1/19/2021 at 12:59 PM, White Chocolate said:

I've never pretended to claim a moral high ground. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who do :)

40 minutes ago, Walshington said:

We’re all a little confused. If it’s the annual curb stump they should have the fortitude to just say so instead of hiding behind some false pretense of a legitimate CB.