Two Betrayals DoW

AL Bundy

12 minutes ago, The Dark Emperor said:

You must have me confused with someone else. Please try not to embarrasse yourself on my account. I'm in KORT and do not really think of them as a micro but I guess to each their own eh?

No, I don't. You were in SRA, ergo a micro. You've been on the KoRT AA for 60 days, no one cares about you. Besides, KoRT has 15 offensive wars, that's pathetic and below even a micro level.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Of course, it benefits you. You'd sell your soul to a toaster if it benefited you. No compassion or empathy, typical narcissist. Those poor souls followed you off a cliff- rather than rekindle some honor and dignity and save them, your pride is much more important.

I'd describe it more as a diving board.

1 hour ago, The Dark Emperor said:

Cobra is at war cause they chose to be at war leaving themselves vulnerable to other attacks. It's ironic you talk about cowardly attacks but I remember you swarming on me with cobra. Would Cobra not be able to handle one nation by themselves? So my question kap is why are you not so eagered to jump at the chance to defending Cobra now? Who is being a coward now? I would most certainly like to see you actually jump to defend your allies when they actually need it for once. It seems you and your allies won't jump in unless you have the advantage...

Bold words for a dead man walking, perhaps you should dm me, I'll gladly disclose how we are handling the situation, I'm sure you'll keep it to yourself. Not. You are by far the most despicable character in planet Bob I've dealt with, coming around so nice and likeable pretending to seek friendship only to stab people in the back when they open up to you. Don't lecture me on cowardice, you and your bunch just displayed a huge amount of it already. You have no honor or moral ground to even speak out loud. Start over, get a new name or something. Yours is stained forever.

2 hours ago, The Dark Emperor said:

It seems you and your allies won't jump in unless you have the advantage...

Btw, you have been around long enough to know better. Check your facts. History will prove you wrong many, many times and before you b*tch about TIE, you can thank Lucius for slapping you with that; not getting the results you wanted... I know it bothered you, destroying your very reputation in vain heh. Must be damn painful. Look at you all now. Couldn't get a reason good enough and your obsession/desperation led you declare the most shameful and coward war the world have seen in a while. Cobra's cb may have been weak, but the war was brave. This? This has no cb at all and it was coward and weak af.

Edited by Kapleo

8 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Knowing Bundy and the past wars NPO has been in, they wouldn't organize such a coalition if the allegations were not true.

NGs disinformation attempts are no different than the spins M16 tried tried to propaganda- only to find out years after that they were in fact guilty of everything brought against them.

As for Cobra complaining about coalition odds, cry me a river- you had 9 alliances on a small micro with Kapleo drooling at the mouth for some type of NPO retribution, amazing how they aren't triggering to enter this war. 

Now the OP states this is merely a punishment, no any sort of purge. My hope is that NG comes clean to spare their good members wrath of their own egos. As for Cobra, hopefully they straighten up and become productive members of society.

As a small micro leader, it is refreshing to know that this world does have good people and they truly care about the betterment of the community rather than tolerate NG and Cobra's constant plotting, scheming, and bullying.

I find myself dizzy after reading this much spin.  Consider joining NPO, you would be an outstanding fit.

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The days of king xander, abshire, steve, lygerside and narcassitic caustic are replaced with even keeled Stewie's and Trash's. 

We rebuilt NG with a new image, but anything we do is wrong I guess. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Edited by Thrash

16 hours ago, Caustic said:

? I was happily retired and passed the torch. Sadly, some on your side don't seem to want to let me stay that way. People may come to regret that decision. See you soon 😘

I can relate to this...

2 hours ago, Thrash said:

We rebuilt NG with a new image, but anything we do is wrong I guess. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

NG was the bad boy prototype with actual genius and honor built-in. Converting to a United Purple Nations with a hint of opportunism isn't the new image people want. 

39 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

NG was the bad boy prototype with actual genius and honor built-in. Converting to a United Purple Nations with a hint of opportunism isn't the new image people want. 

It's called growing up and having other commitments.  Not everyone can spend their life on Bob anymore

57 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Look... it took a while but I found some Seaworthy Seaboxes at the back of the NG IRC channels for you to watch the war from.  They're how we used to deal with Spies back in the day as we Keelhauled them

stewie-lh-shame.gif

Edited by Stewie

15 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Oh hi there old friend, I do wonder what momentous powers actually convinced you to come and post ;)

You wouldn't believe the coincidence!

I was just walking back to the nursing home from the donut shop and discovered some scum who we are allied to attacked some good folk we are allied to with no good reason and ignoring the clause about attempting diplomacy first.

I asked my Government what is going on and they don't appear to be getting answers...

41 minutes ago, Dajobo said:

I was just walking back to the nursing home from the donut shop and discovered some scum who we are allied to attacked some good folk we are allied to with no good reason and ignoring the clause about attempting diplomacy first.

I asked my Government what is going on and they don't appear to be getting answers...

Way to go on their part for ruining a perfectly good trip to the donut shop. I sure hope someone gets fired for that blunder.

48 minutes ago, Dajobo said:

I guess you and grub taught them well.  

1-5dd7c6a7a59ac__700.jpg

11 minutes ago, Lollerobot said:

I do need to notify you that over one third of KoRT is out of range of anyone in our current war.

This might falsify some of that statistic.

59(2/3)= 40 of your nations supposedly in range.

That'd be 120 offensive slots.

15/120=12.5% slot usage.

That's uh. That's even worse than micro levels. I promise you that's nowhere near the excuse you think it is.

Edited by dane0

Just now, dane0 said:

59(2/3)= 40 of your nations supposedly in range.

That'd be 120 offensive slots.

15/120=12.5% slot usage.

That's uh. That's even worse than micro levels. I promise you that's nowhere near the excuse you think it is.

I do not do excuses. I simply notified of a possible statistical error when looking at things.

3 hours ago, Dajobo said:

Your government literally started a war with KoTR because they were bored. I wouldn't be calling the kettle black there.

3 hours ago, Dajobo said:

You had me at donuts. 

2 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

Your government literally started a war with KoTR because they were bored. I wouldn't be calling the kettle black there.

One clean fight once-and-done is a little different than annual curbstomps for no reason punctuating years of extremely toxic harassment.  Just wanna throw that out there.

9 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

I think that's a fair comment. You'll also recall that war had stuff all support from our members and Polar was generally lackluster for that reason.

You have to note I'm not Government though then or now. I think that war was pathetic and disgusting and I think this one is as well. There's no double standard here.