Two Betrayals DoW

AL Bundy

11 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

One clean fight once-and-done is a little different than annual curbstomps for no reason punctuating years of extremely toxic harassment.  Just wanna throw that out there.

Are...are you saying Grub didn't do those things? This is getting off topic but come on. The only difference between what he did for years and what's going on now is he at least owned his villainy.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

I do not do excuses. I simply notified of a possible statistical error when looking at things.

We took note of your note and responded with actual statistics drawn from these things called real numbers produced by your trash alliance. Kindly seek the exit and crawl back in your hovel.

Edited by Caustic

9 minutes ago, Dajobo said:

I think that's a fair comment. You'll also recall that war had stuff all support from our members and Polar was generally lackluster for that reason.

You have to note I'm not Government though then or now. I think that war was pathetic and disgusting and I think this one is as well. There's no double standard here.

Not that this really means much, but thank you for saying this, seriously.

4 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Are...are you saying Grub didn't do those things? This is getting off topic but come on. The only difference between what he did for years and what's going on now is he at least owned his villainy.

Grub of course owned it, which is our point. The dumb!@#$s in charge of whatever is happening now are scrambling trying to come up with something that will plausibly stick. From ignoring their own NAP based on stolen screenshots provided by !@#$@#$ BEN HITCHCOCK to accusations of Lyanna and I watching the entire Fast and Furious series together on Discord (hanging out means we must be PLOTTING, right @Tevron?)

The answers are all over the board. TAKE YOUR PICK BOYOS.

Edited by Caustic

4 minutes ago, Caustic said:

We took note of your note and responded with actual statistics drawn from these things called real numbers produced by your trash alliance. Kindly seek the exit and crawl back in the your hovel.

I did not argue the statistics shown, simply explained myself. Remember to sleep good night sleeps if your understanding of basic language is so weak.

1 minute ago, Lollerobot said:

I did not argue the statistics shown, simply explained myself. Remember to sleep good night sleeps if your understanding of basic language is so weak.

I mean, atleast he understands basic statistics because you clearly don't.

39 minutes ago, Lollerobot said:

I do not do excuses. I simply notified of a possible statistical error when looking at things.

"possible statistical error" lol no man, your alliance's stats are just trash. Maybe clear some of the dead weight off?

36 minutes ago, Lollerobot said:

Regardless of our present circumstances it has been fun having a little skirmish with you guys.

Unfortunately it seems demand for our war slots has exceeded supply so there's a chance we'll be less likely to share as many dances with your penguin armies in the coming weeks :P

On the plus side, it feels good to have access to a target-rich environment again.

1 hour ago, Liltrekkie said:

Your government literally started a war with KoTR because they were bored. I wouldn't be calling the kettle black there.

TBF Polar was also at war with them for like a week, not attempting a war of what amounts to extermination, remember when you were in a similar situation several times previously from the same group currently hitting us?

20 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Regardless of our present circumstances it has been fun having a little skirmish with you guys.

Unfortunately it seems demand for our war slots has exceeded supply so there's a chance we'll be less likely to share as many dances with your penguin armies in the coming weeks :P

It has been a pleasure.

1 hour ago, Dajobo said:

I think that's a fair comment. You'll also recall that war had stuff all support from our members and Polar was generally lackluster for that reason.

You have to note I'm not Government though then or now. I think that war was pathetic and disgusting and I think this one is as well. There's no double standard here.

You're a man of honor I see. Nice to find someone with sense like yours. Try not to lose it around the cesspits here.

2 hours ago, Caustic said:

Also, since I didn't want this to get all lost in the high and mighty nonsense coming from Bundy, what was that again about moral high ground?

CLAWS-CB-Factory.png

Ah but this is different see. They don't need a moral high ground when swiping at alliance's upper-tiers indiscriminately from DBDC because the people who defend/enable them are terrified of eating Steeldor nukes (won't somebody think of the pixels!). All they need is a blanket DoW on the planet because they feel like it, at which point their allies just stick a magnet on their moral compass and look the other way.

That said; all of those alliances do seem to have one thing in common. It almost looks like a concerted and pre-meditated -dare I say 'plot'-  to take aim at a specific collection of alliances based on their affiliations.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

3 hours ago, Dajobo said:

Hello Dajobo, you're full of it as usual.

I mean full of class of course.

And now in general and about other posts in the last couple of pages, yes, Grub can be maybe accused of many things, but not of providing hypocritical excuses for his shenanigans.

Not that I'm saying that hypocritical excuses are what's being presented here, and not even that they're anything bad in the first place. TBF off the top of my head I can hardly recall any significant war of aggression I could be in agreement with - the (ancient) ones I've been part of included.

Bad excuses are discussion fodder and they often provide entertainment and psy ops opportunities.

1 hour ago, jerdge said:

Hello Dajobo, you're full of it as usual.

I mean full of class of course.

And now in general and about other posts in the last couple of pages, yes, Grub can be maybe accused of many things, but not of providing hypocritical excuses for his shenanigans.

Not that I'm saying that hypocritical excuses are what's being presented here, and not even that they're anything bad in the first place. TBF off the top of my head I can hardly recall any significant war of aggression I could be in agreement with - the (ancient) ones I've been part of included.

Bad excuses are discussion fodder and they often provide entertainment and psy ops opportunities.

When you make an excuse at least ensure you have an excuse. This is a war simply due to the reality we are active and most are not, this makes is a threat simply for being a bunch of good old boys just having a time together. I don't tech deal, I just want to be left alone. I was at war for over a year and lost less than 20% of my warchest which has been recovered and then a bit. If there was a reason for us to be rolled there would be evidence available. This Saturday afternoon EST I am happy to discuss this with any available parties from the agressive coalition but I would suspect peace is not in their interests. Pretending as though there is really evidence against us beyond some faux news is disappointing really.

Edited by Mogar

3 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Ah but this is different see. They don't need a moral high ground when swiping at alliance's upper-tiers indiscriminately from DBDC because the people who defend/enable them are terrified of eating Steeldor nukes (won't somebody think of the pixels!). All they need is a blanket DoW on the planet because they feel like it, at which point their allies just stick a magnet on their moral compass and look the other way.

That said; all of those alliances do seem to have one thing in common. It almost looks like a concerted and pre-meditated -dare I say 'plot'-  to take aim at a specific collection of alliances based on their affiliations.

Any conversation about "moral high ground" regarding "raiding" coming from the leader of an alliance that allows raiding is clearly disingenuous. 

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Any conversation about "moral high ground" regarding "raiding" coming from the leader of an alliance that allows raiding is clearly disingenuous. 

So you agree that you have no moral high ground?

Glad you could get some time off to come post.

14 hours ago, Stewie said:

Look... it took a while but I found some Seaworthy Seaboxes at the back of the NG IRC channels for you to watch the war from.  They're how we used to deal with Spies back in the day as we Keelhauled them

stewie-lh-shame.gif

I'm still sad nobody has laughed at my LH box of shame...

10 hours ago, Caustic said:

We took note of your note and responded with actual statistics drawn from these things called real numbers produced by your trash alliance. Kindly seek the exit and crawl back in the your hovel.

!@#$, you're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you? Gotta remember not to invite you to any alliance I'M IN.

Edited by Archinstinct