Two Betrayals DoW

AL Bundy

The combined forces of Argent, CLAWS, Global Alliance and Treaty Organization, Independent Republic of Orange Nations, The Legion and New Pacific Order do hereby declare a state of war with COBRA and Non Grata for promoting and participating in the organization of a variety of hostile actions towards the coalition.

It is further noted that many of these actions that have since come to light occurred during both the original six month non-aggression period between Non Grata and the members of the coalition, as well as the subsequent NAP extension with several coalition members, with the members of the coalition discovering the violations thereafter. Non Grata has continued to demonstrate that they are an alliance incapable of honoring their word - even for only a short span of time - and truly only care about themselves.

Section 5, Probation Period

1. For a period of one hundred and eighty (180) days from 30 March 2020, this Cessation of Hostilities and Peace Treaty shall be under probation;

a. During this probation period, NG nations shall make no provocations towards RFI or Oculus members or the allies of either bloc,

b. Similarly, during this probation period, RFI and Oculus shall make no provocation towards NG nations.

2. Provocation, for the purposes of this Treaty, shall be defined as;

a. Spying, or spy attacks,

b. Poaching of RFI or Oculus member nations,

c. Military attacks on RFI or Oculus member nations,

d. Attempts to disrupt RFI or Oculus operations (such as messages to members with falsified orders),

e. Aiding a current belligerent within a war that includes RFI or Oculus.

3. In the event that a provocation occurs, the injured party must notify the offender, and an attempt to diplomatically resolve the issue must occur.

4. In the event that a diplomatic solution cannot be agreed upon, the probation period is deemed to have been breached, and the Treaty is therefore annulled.

This is a punishment for the infringement of the agreement which Non Grata signed while actively working to undermine its terms and abuse our trust.

May Admin have mercy on your souls.

Signed,

For Argent:

Lowsten

For CLAWS:

Al Bundy

Jazzy

Claude

For the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization:

Tevron

WANA

Morte

For the Independent Republic of Orange Nations:

Blade 619

For The Legion:

deathbiter

For the New Pacific Order:

Lord of Darkness

Edited by AL Bundy

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine being so incapable of fighting a war with an alliance 1/4 of your size you have to call in the rest of Bob.

Also nice DoW:

"They violated our treaty.  We won't actually explain how we'll just vomit out the terms of the treaty and a bunch of sigs and hope no one notices."

20 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

2. Provocation, for the purposes of this Treaty, shall be defined as;

a. Spying, or spy attacks,

b. Poaching of RFI or Oculus member nations,

c. Military attacks on RFI or Oculus member nations,

d. Attempts to disrupt RFI or Oculus operations (such as messages to members with falsified orders),

e. Aiding a current belligerent within a war that includes RFI or Oculus.

Which one of these did Cobra do?

Also, WOOT. 

16 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Bring me dead people.

Seriously though, this is a joke. What hostile act has NG taken towards any of the DOW signatories?

Howdy, welcome to the Order...take my rod and staff in hand and please me...:D

6 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

I'm honored to have been the first struck. ^_^

I had considered selling infra so we could tango again. It was a fun last time despite my inability to remember to run attacks in the right order every time.

30 minutes ago, Krihelion said:

Claiming Doomhouse legacy while in Pacifica, that is rich

Does it seem strange to you that Pacific has spent more time in this world being treatied to the Doomsphere than it has spent being enemies with it?

Because I will admit that those words sound surreal when I say them out loud.

Edited by Horatio Longworth
Because I never could spell pripperly, still.

28 minutes ago, TIEIXIAIS said:

I was wondering why NPO and IRON weren't posting in response, then I remembered they tell their members to not look or post on the forums. Imagine having no identity or doing as your told just so you can get some manwha. The leaders of the NPO nations are abunch of weebs.

Cool story bro.