Two Betrayals DoW

AL Bundy

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, The Dark Emperor said:

To me its clear anyone friends of cobra is cobra but thats just me. Its like talking to optimus when he defends his "friends" and you point out facts instead of giving a reasonable argument back he calls you toxic and blocks you lol the cobra sphere and friends are all the same!

Funnily enough thats the same logic I apply to Doom. Except they call me crazy and enable decommissioning so I could save my pals lol. 

I blocked you because you betrayed me, when you acted like a friend. 

Then when all is said and done you say its for my own good like I'm a rowdy child lol. 

Thats the toxic part

Edited by Lucius Optimus

45 minutes ago, The Dark Emperor said:

The operative statement cobra sphere and friends I never said you were cobra sphere I just said all of you guys are the same.

What do they do, sit around doing absolutely jack sh**e for 5 years and then go 10 AAs to 1 for no reason only to get str8up ripped apart anyway? If that’s the case then hell yeah, goofy ass conformists need to learn how to be more different from each other better.

btw what is cobra sphere and friends?

19 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

I don't know, but we are going to need a new map.

That green arrow is not relevant at all. 

Your (few) posts have been nice, and you have a like literally a couple of active folks, but the performance of KoRT was nothing to brag about. Our KoRT POW is having a lovely time, we clearly care about them more than the knights do. 

Edited by CrinkledStraw
Grammar is hard.

10 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

That green arrow is not relevant at all. 

Your (few) posts have been nice, and you have a like literally a couple of active folks, but the performance of KoRT was nothing to brag about. Our KoRT POW is having a lovely time, we clearly care about them more than the knights do. 

I mean they did call in 1/4th of the planet due to losing to a smaller opponent, so they must care about their pixels at least?

47 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

I don't know, but we are going to need a new map.

5RuiFwg.jpg

You know; it did strike me as curious that you finally approached me to be so bold as to see if I would discuss surrendering. I knew something wicked this way rumbled.

We are going to need a new map after this one too I would imagine. Maybe get the cartographers to sit back and watch a while.

17 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Why then ask us what Cobrasphere is?

COBRA defined it when they drew the map.

You're the one that boldy put your green arrow on there as if it was relevant. I truly cannot answer that why. 

The original map is a delight (and the other arrows are fair additions to a campaign map). 

One of yours was asked what Cobrasphere and Friends is because they used the term. That doesn't relate to your inflated little arrow. 

Edited by CrinkledStraw

Just now, HeroofTime55 said:

Just wondering who is the one who violated the NAP.  Here are some neat screenshots lol.

CLAWS-CB-Factory.png

NAP-fun.png

Or are we still pretending that DBDC isn't CLAWS' raiding AA, despite the revolving door between DBDC and CLAWS high gov?

Revolving Door implies there is still a door, it's just a strange vacant circle in a corridor now.

4 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

It's a transporter.  Yes.

I'm perfectly content getting curbstomped and you making jokes about it as though you did not explicitly break the NAP by changing AAs, as long as you are okay with always being remembered for having contributed nothing but decay to this planet.

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

You know; it did strike me as curious that you finally approached me to be so bold as to see if I would discuss surrendering. I knew something wicked this way rumbled.

Next time - surrender, assuming what you are implying is correct.

6 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I'm perfectly content getting curbstomped and you making jokes about it as though you did not explicitly break the NAP by changing AAs, as long as you are okay with always being remembered for having contributed nothing but decay to this planet.

What else is anyone ever remember for on this planet?

Just now, White Chocolate said:

Next time - surrender, assuming what you are implying is correct.

What else is anyone ever remember for on this planet?

Yeah sure, I should have surrendered to someone who we were fighting successfully and on a fairly equal footing when I suspect I'm about to get jumped by you and yours within 24 hours anyway. That would prevented this for sure 🙄

51 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Yeah sure, I should have surrendered to someone who we were fighting successfully and on a fairly equal footing when I suspect I'm about to get jumped by you and yours within 24 hours anyway. That would prevented this for sure 🙄

To me that's rather interesting, NG is getting hit because Cobra was doing too well in their war 😂