Two Betrayals DoW

AL Bundy

So let me get this straight. Hitchcock leaked some irrelevant logs from our internal members channel (not even our gov chan as he had no access) and CLAWS then sat on said logs since July? So CLAWS and RFI have violated the clause of our NAP regarding peaceful attempts at resolution of grievances, and they accepted stolen screenshots from a spy? Classy. 

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Almost every action I have taken as leader of COBRA with regards to CLAWS has had to be some form of defensive measure against hostile manouvers (which, for the record, was another violation of the NAP by their hand, as we are your allies and the treaty strictly prohibited that) and there exists evidence scattered on this forum which can verify this.

Yet it is put forward that we have been plotting to undermine them with no evidence to back it up.

Honestly.

If people want to take a step back, put down their weapons and discuss their concerns i am sure we can find a suitable solution.

As all you are doing otherwise is fostering a consistent negative feeling towards each other.

I really hold no ill will towards Legion, Argent my former allies in GATO and IRON.  NPO are in a bloc with my allies Polaris.

As Johnny has said.  CLAWS however consistently broke the NAP last year.

Which we didn't pursue because we didn't want to go back into a war.

But you bring it back to our door anyway. 

Edited by Stewie

11 hours ago, James Spanier said:

Let you know the transgressions? Non Grata and COBRA working on diplomatic and geopolitical schemes hostile to my allies. If you want logs, I'm afraid for the time being you're better off asking Stewie.

My greatest disappointment is reserved for you, Lowsten.  I thought you were better than this.  But I guess not.  Nice noCB of essentially "they were playing the game and we didn't want them to play the game." Not sure how diplomatic outreach to RFI is a "hostile scheme" against RFI, especially when it is YOUR ally that has been harassing NG and Cobra, in actual violation of the NAP, over the past year, but okay.

Going to be a yearly tradition, or are we just going to drag this one out until the servers get mercifully unplugged?

5 hours ago, Thrash said:

Jerdge, come join NG and have some fun.

That would mean to actually put effort in CN, which is something I definitely have no time or desire for.

TBH, had I time for CN, I'm not sure that I'd choose NG - although I'll also admit that I have always had a soft spot for you, all the way back to my tenure as diplomat on your forums (which could be ten or more years ago). I'm the kind of person that enjoys Caustic's posts... Maybe that makes me a bad person, I don't know.

My (too many!) other priorities anyway prevent me - and will always prevent me - from considering anything else than continuing my years long retirement. Sorry for that.

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Honestly.

If people want to take a step back, put down their weapons and discuss their concerns i am sure we can find a suitable solution.

As all you are doing otherwise is fostering a consistent negative feeling towards each other.

I really hold no ill will towards Legion, Argent my former allies in GATO and IRON.  NPO are in a bloc with my allies Polaris.

As Johnny has said.  CLAWS however consistently broke the NAP last year.

Which we didn't pursue because we didn't want to go back into a war.

But you bring it back to our door anyway. 

i mean it looks like you guys did want war JA has expressed it. If he did not want war he would not have attacked KORT. You guys seems to rather pick and choose who you fight...

1 minute ago, The Dark Emperor said:

i mean it looks like you guys did want war JA has expressed it. If he did not want war he would not have attacked KORT. You guys seems to rather pick and choose who you fight...

Non Grata are not Cobra.  If I want war I declare war.  

To me its clear anyone friends of cobra is cobra but thats just me. Its like talking to optimus when he defends his "friends" and you point out facts instead of giving a reasonable argument back he calls you toxic and blocks you lol the cobra sphere and friends are all the same!

1 minute ago, The Dark Emperor said:

To me its clear anyone friends of cobra is cobra but thats just me. Its like talking to optimus when he defends his "friends" and you point out facts instead of giving a reasonable argument back he calls you toxic and blocks you lol the cobra sphere and friends are all the same!

I am not Cobrasphere 

But sure.