Two Betrayals DoW

AL Bundy

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Are you gonna defend your allies!?! Asking for a friend? Aren't you a proud member of Chickensnakesphere or whatever you call your band of rogue states? :war:

Stick to your battlefield, pawn. A cada pavo le llega su acción de gracias.

19 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

The guy defending DBDC terrorism is calling us rogue states... That's rich.

We’re Rough States... that’s for sure.  It’s 5.30am for me and Johnny right now.

Won’t someone please think of the Children

Edited by Stewie

3 hours ago, Ben Hitchcock said:

Caustic, darling- quit while you’re behind.

? I was happily retired and passed the torch. Sadly, some on your side don't seem to want to let me stay that way. People may come to regret that decision. See you soon 😘

Knowing Bundy and the past wars NPO has been in, they wouldn't organize such a coalition if the allegations were not true.

NGs disinformation attempts are no different than the spins M16 tried tried to propaganda- only to find out years after that they were in fact guilty of everything brought against them.

As for Cobra complaining about coalition odds, cry me a river- you had 9 alliances on a small micro with Kapleo drooling at the mouth for some type of NPO retribution, amazing how they aren't triggering to enter this war. 

Now the OP states this is merely a punishment, no any sort of purge. My hope is that NG comes clean to spare their good members wrath of their own egos. As for Cobra, hopefully they straighten up and become productive members of society.

As a small micro leader, it is refreshing to know that this world does have good people and they truly care about the betterment of the community rather than tolerate NG and Cobra's constant plotting, scheming, and bullying.

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Knowing Bundy and the past wars NPO has been in, they wouldn't organize such a coalition if the allegations were not true.

NGs disinformation attempts are no different than the spins M16 tried tried to propaganda- only to find out years after that they were in fact guilty of everything brought against them.

As for Cobra complaining about coalition odds, cry me a river- you had 9 alliances on a small micro with Kapleo drooling at the mouth for some type of NPO retribution, amazing how they aren't triggering to enter this war. 

Now the OP states this is merely a punishment, no any sort of purge. My hope is that NG comes clean to spare their good members wrath of their own egos. As for Cobra, hopefully they straighten up and become productive members of society.

As a small micro leader, it is refreshing to know that this world does have good people and they truly care about the betterment of the community rather than tolerate NG and Cobra's constant plotting, scheming, and bullying.

BS 

There is no disinformation from this side of the planet, no one was plotting. 

9 alliances? You sure? To what are you referring? 

So its a purge that isn't a purge. What about "the right side of history" you keep reffering to? You know you always talked a lot about the coming micro purge. Never expected you'd actually enable it though. 

False. You are no micro. A collection of fossils, tech slaves and an appendage for greater powers, but nothing more. 

17 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Apparantly you don't really know NPO at all then.

As a small micro leader, you should be pretty scared of what this means for you. As this is all NPO showing that if you don't bend the knee when they want they will keep coming after you, no matter what you did or did not do.

NG has nothing to come clean about. And their ' good members' would rather go down in flames than have anyone pretend they're guilty of something they didn't do.

7 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

BS 

There is no disinformation from this side of the planet, no one was plotting. 

9 alliances? You sure? To what are you referring? 

So its a purge that isn't a purge. What about "the right side of history" you keep reffering to? You know you always talked a lot about the coming micro purge. Never expected you'd actually enable it though. 

False. You are no micro. A collection of fossils, tech slaves and an appendage for greater powers, but nothing more. 

It was quite obvious when NG went so fringe that the kool-aide Caustic was selling to idiots like Cobra for a heightened sense of invincibility is starting to incur it's anti-freeze aftereffect.

If said alliances wanted to be welcomed back to the community (as they so claim, although believe it to be a facetime ploy), the brain wash sessions must end and a return to actual fact based discussions should be had. 

Like all other cults, it never ends well and chickensphere is fracturing.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It was quite obvious when NG went so fringe that the kool-aide Caustic was selling to idiots like Cobra for a heightened sense of invincibility is starting to incur it's anti-freeze aftereffect.

If said alliances wanted to be welcomed back to the community (as they so claim, although believe it to be a facetime ploy), the brain wash sessions must end and a return to actual fact based discussions should be had. 

Facts. Facts on whose terms? What the heck are you on. 

I'm afraid its not as fractured as you may think. 

52 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Hey Chuck-E, so were you just planning on selling CLAWS your pizza and logs (maybe because of actions on other realms like Steve or something) or was it just a spur of the moment thing? 

CLAWS seems to be getting fat off all the pizza from your establishment while NG goes hungry.  Didn't you promise NG pizza?

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I watched the actions of both alliances first hand. Comparing anything about NG to MI6 is a swing and a miss my dude. 

33 minutes ago, Martialis said:

@Lord Hitchcock, exactly, why are you in this thread? Why are you talking?

I mean if they're going to try and use some months old non-gov logs he has as "evidence that we're plotting against them" then why not be in here? 

I for one vote to allow Hitchcock to continue to show how insane NPO and Iron were to believe anything this child has to say. What's the harm? They're already making fools of themselves enough, why not add onto it.

24 minutes ago, dane0 said:

I mean if they're going to try and use some months old non-gov logs he has as "evidence that we're plotting against them" then why not be in here? 

I for one vote to allow Hitchcock to continue to show how insane NPO and Iron were to believe anything this child has to say. What's the harm? They're already making fools of themselves enough, why not add onto it.

Caustic already booted me from the NG channel because I called him out on his made-up narrative. The equivalency of getting booted from an NG channel for anything is like getting booted from GPA for being too peaceful.

It's his failed attempt of trying to pin my name on the opposing coalition for some type of PR spin and it's grossly miscalculated (and childish). I don't interact with NPO or IRON and I admittedly hold a dead embassy in CLAWs. Attempting to blame me is entertaining, I love the attention, but unfortunately I'm too impulsive for this time of calm-and-calculated move. 

Now all things considered, do I like seeing NG get rolled? No- I have a soft spot for them.

Now Cobra?- burn baby burn.

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Caustic already booted me from the NG channel because I called him out on his made-up narrative. The equivalency of getting booted from an NG channel for anything is like getting booted from GPA for being too peaceful.

It's his failed attempt of trying to pin my name on the opposing coalition for some type of PR spin and it's grossly miscalculated (and childish). I don't interact with NPO or IRON and I admittedly hold a dead embassy in CLAWs. Attempting to blame me is entertaining, I love the attention, but unfortunately I'm too impulsive for this time of calm-and-calculated move. 

Now all things considered, do I like seeing NG get rolled? No- I have a soft spot for them.

Now Cobra?- burn baby burn.

I banned you not caustic.