Two Betrayals DoW

AL Bundy

24 minutes ago, Robert2424 said:

I hope you guys don't wimp out on me. Bring me to 5000000 Casualties. C'mon. I WANT IT.

If you want casualties try picking a fight with an alliance closer to your owns size, typically speaking the more equal in NS a conflict is the more casualties for the most amount of people. But this would require a level of politics beyond trying to kill the world so yaknow.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

If you want casualties try picking a fight with an alliance closer to your owns size, typically speaking the more equal in NS a conflict is the more casualties for the most amount of people. But this would require a level of politics beyond trying to kill the world so yaknow.

You act like I choose who we attack?

2 minutes ago, Robert2424 said:

You act like I choose who we attack?

You do with your body by participating? This is a political world and you are in control of the storyline you wish to see in the world, I have done plenty of interesting things and now I have been awakened once more over a !@#$%^&* conflict.

(OOC: this is a player based political simulator, by supporting, you are choosing to play on the "winning side" at a cost of only getting a few rounds of actual conflict since you have 20 people all fighting for the same slots, how this is entertaining to do to the same web of alliances for a decade is a whole different rant I could go on.)

You seem to be missing the point. I don't decide who IRON decides to fight. The most I decide is killing some rouge noob who was dumb enough to attack IRON nations under 5k strength to raid them. 

At least Non Grata wants to fight and is fighting currently. I don't want to hold my breath though how long they'll stick around these levels. 

27 minutes ago, Robert2424 said:

You seem to be missing the point. I don't decide who IRON decides to fight. The most I decide is killing some rouge noob who was dumb enough to attack IRON nations under 5k strength to raid them. 

At least Non Grata wants to fight and is fighting currently. I don't want to hold my breath though how long they'll stick around these levels. 

I mean, Non Grata was comfortable being a retirement home for a range of leaders of alliances where we were doing internal growth challenges.

8 minutes ago, Robert2424 said:

What sort of internal growth challenges?

Thrash and I have a number of Challenges on at the moment: Such as who could get the biggest warchest in a year (he had a head start but I have better resource set), who could grow to 20k infra faster, who could aid the most people etc.

Then we had started a range of wonder building programs for members of the community.

Basic ways of keeping activity going in the alliance for anyone who was interested and discord active.

1 hour ago, Robert2424 said:

Us sticking around should be the least of your worries. My money will last way longer than yours and you have a lot more tech to burn. I hope you're in this for the long haul and not gonna wuss out and hit PM after the first round. Once you eat an EMP nuke you're not gonna be so vocal anymore.

Edited by Thrash

10 hours ago, Robert2424 said:

With Enemy nations hiding in peace mode, it becomes numbers like 50:1. So the nations that get hit get IRONed out into the low ranks newer members without nukes. So yeah, I'd hope the beaten up nations with nukes win against nations without nukes and likely seeing there first action ever. If they didn't win, man, they'd have to be really incompetent. This is how war in CN is fought. Bad fighters Get rekted early. They fight the new fighters. and talk big. Rest of the IRON fighters sit bored up above. Hell, poor Darkfox don't even get a target. I'm expecting maybe a week of action and I'll be back to just back collecting. 

My hearing isn’t very good, would you mind reposting in all caps?

10 hours ago, Robert2424 said:

New players in the game? You forget that most small nations are mostly new players? 

New players (not many, have you seen the countdown thread for the last 3+ years) have the opportunity to fight and learn everyday. You shouldn't shame another alliance for you not preparing your own new players in a major component of the game. 

1 hour ago, Bionic redhead said:

Wow, NPO and their ducklings hitting another alliance without even bothering to come up with a decent reason. This really takes me back. 

Funny thing

They actually gave us a CB - breaking the nap by not coming forward earlier.

Screenshot_20210117-161030_Discord.jpg

8 hours ago, Tankobite said:

If you're just doing this because you can, just say that. It's more respectable than pretending you have a CB

This, truly.

If you want to play, I'm happy to host the games, but let's not pretend there's a reason behind it when there isn't. Egregious crimes against RFI? Then why isn't all of RFI playing?

I have read through the entire 7 pages of this thread and all I see is Non Grata members trying to figure out why this is happening and nobody responding with anything besides "You should know!"  Oh, and I suppose the random posts from IRON members saying they're not independent and are just licking boots is about 1/3 of the thread.

The claim of a CB in the declaration is laughable at best.  Thanks for the comedy.

13 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Big congratulations to CLAWS for finally finding the stones to actually declare on us directly.

All it took was a trip to the Pacifican Rim.

Well, with the new tiering changes, they can't just send DBDC to attack your sphere anymore and then pretend like they aren't breaking the NAP themselves for a year.

2 hours ago, Stewie said:

Funny thing

They actually gave us a CB - breaking the nap by not coming forward earlier.

Screenshot_20210117-161030_Discord.jpg

Indeed.

6 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Well, with the new tiering changes, they can't just send DBDC to attack your sphere anymore and then pretend like they aren't breaking the NAP themselves for a year.

Very true. That and there's only a finite amount of willing tools to act as proxies on their behalf.

After a year of sending rogues our way; sponsoring alliances like KNB to bait us into a war and trying to instigate sanction wars? There evidently really is no other recourse than to cite some dubious source of 'evidence' (which is increasingly so with every refusal to reveal it) to claim Cobra or NG were plotting and lick the Pacifican boot to ensure that they get what they want.

It is deeply unfortunate that efforts to mend relations with RFI following the Snake Eyes War have repeatedly hit a brick wall as a result of their actions and we now find ourselves at war with them yet again.

1 minute ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

It is deeply unfortunate that efforts to mend relations with RFI following the Snake Eyes War have repeatedly hit a brick wall as a result of their actions and we now find ourselves at war with them yet again.

This. But it honestly is only one group who just refuses to come around.

10 minutes ago, Thrash said:

This. But it honestly is only one group who just refuses to come around.

Almost every action I have taken as leader of COBRA with regards to CLAWS has had to be some form of defensive measure against hostile manouvers (which, for the record, was another violation of the NAP by their hand, as we are your allies and the treaty strictly prohibited that) and there exists evidence scattered on this forum which can verify this.

Yet it is put forward that we have been plotting to undermine them with no evidence to back it up.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse