Two Betrayals DoW

AL Bundy

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Robert2424 said:

Maybe look around a bit and you might find you evidence. 

The evidence that the top tier AAs are so afraid of each other that they ally everyone in desperate fear that they'll be the one without the chair in a sort of musical chair for cowards--anyone not tied to everyone else becomes the new target? That evidence?

Have you considered not posting? Your comebacks are terrible and not really doing anything but make me think IRON's policy of not previously interacting on the forums was a vain attempt to protect its image.

2 minutes ago, darkfox said:

I asked, who you suggested. Perhaps you are the one with the ESL. 

This response makes no sense in context of my answer actually giving you the place to look.

I wish I was ESL. I have nothing but respect for bi-lingual people.

4 minutes ago, darkfox said:

That was a yes or no question.

It was a non-sequitur. You still haven't explained what words in that sentence require a dictionary. 

I'd take a hug--but covid and all that. Social distancing. 

Edited by Tankobite

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Non Grata has continued to demonstrate that they are an alliance incapable of honoring their word - even for only a short span of time - and truly only care about themselves.

Idk man, I'm pretty sure this CB was settled and decided to be a joke in 2008 when Friends>Infra got rolled.

1 minute ago, janax said:

Argent's first war was defending Poison Clan...now here we are fighting their spiritual descendents.

Shouldn't plot, it's bad juju. 

pQd2lnK.jpg

Pretty sure we're all still waiting on proof of said plot, but sure :)

Spoiler, Lord Hitchcock spewing !@#$%^&* from the streetcorner is not proof. But I digress.

8 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Back to the subject at hand, I’m still waiting for a shred of evidence that shows NG in a nefarious position here. 

Anyone?

I will be posting this image on every page until the coalition reveals their evidence and how they acquired it. The fact that there is seemingly intentional censorship in revealing this information suggests to me it was acquired via unscrupulous methods.

So tell me who's actually guilty of plotting.

And; see below. Evidence please. No more deflections, no more "why don't you ask this person?", stop avoiding the question. The rest of us would be expected to build a case with adequate evidence or rationale when presenting a CB and you are no different.

Once again for the people in the back of the coalition channel:

2z6mrx.png

Call it for what it is: a war of aggression. A very cowardly one. For real? 700 nations vs 60 something and half of those were in anarchy cause they were already at war with someone else.

I hope the members of those alliances realize the level of cowardice displayed by their leaders. You are all an embarrassment.

10 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Just sitting around waiting for that NAP to expire eh? Who was the one plotting? I'm honestly dumbfounded by this declaration since it holds no validity, but more power to ya.

^^^ almost immediately, but hey. Y'all some plotters. 

3 hours ago, TIEIXIAIS said:

I was wondering why NPO and IRON weren't posting in response

why bother posting about some pathetic trash AAs like NG and Cobra LoL

Oculus will always be the Atticus Finch to your rabid dog

Spoiler

no one cried for the dog, never will

2 minutes ago, Stewie said:

...  I mean, evidence would be nice?

Oh how the turns table, it's giving me flashbacks. After renanimating the corpse of Non Grata its sad to see that you became the thing you rolled again and again. Guess you were on the wrong side all those years ago. It's funny to consider that you should protest so much in this case after never having done so for the many wars you were involved in organizing. A selection:

21 minutes ago, ericdred said:

why bother posting about some pathetic trash AAs like NG and Cobra LoL

Oculus will always be the Atticus Finch to your rabid dog

Reveal hidden contents

no one cried for the dog, never will

So pathetic you needed to gather the two largest blocs to take on them while half of them were in anarchy. 700 nations, SEVEN MOFOKN HUNDRED NATIONS. Give me a break XD

YOU are pathetic.

Oh - so this is literally because NG have managed to encourage former members of the AA to check in with us on discord and in game due to COVID so they reactivated their nations for old times sake.

Excellent.  Thanks guys!  Just wanted to clear it up.