Two Betrayals DoW

AL Bundy

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Stewie said:

Johnny and I have been saying that ourselves.

Twice in recent memory Non Grata has faced a declaration of several times our nation count.

Personally I'm flattered that they think we have that level of firepower.

Interesting take, as someone who has done the same thing to others in the past. Pot, meet kettle. 

4 hours ago, janax said:

Also, we hold not treaties, public or private, with DBDC.  

You hold treaties with CLAWS, which happens to also mysteriously end up at war with alliances a few months after the same alliances get hit by DBDC, on more occasions than could be taken as a coincidence.

11 minutes ago, Mogar said:

You hold treaties with CLAWS, which happens to also mysteriously end up at war with alliances a few months after the same alliances get hit by DBDC, on more occasions than could be taken as a coincidence.

To be fair, we’ve also raided a number of alliances who have not been involved in any wars. 

37 minutes ago, Galtian Commune said:

To be fair, we’ve also raided a number of alliances who have not been involved in any wars. 

But those alliances you hit are also are effectively blacklisted from participating in global politics. To pretend as though there is no agreements between DBDC and other alliances at minimum due to dual memberships is rather silly.

It's alzo alright to admit the goal is killing the planet, not that I expect those actually creating this scenario to acknowledge that to their general memberships, but when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, odds are it is exactly what it appears to be.

6 hours ago, janax said:

I'm the founder, but no longer the Emperor.  I stepped down in 2013.  I'm just a small mouthpiece of government now.

I don't make the decisions as to what is or isn't released.  I feel confident that it's not a war of extermination.  PZI went away long ago.  Forced disbandment as well.

Also, we hold not treaties, public or private, with DBDC.  

Yes, you do.  CLAWS and DBDC are one and the same.  And CLAWS/DBDC have been harassing Cobra and NG for a year, in direct violation of the NAP, prior to this noCB curb stomp.

9 hours ago, LJ Scott said:

Think I sussed it:

unknown.png

I actually chuckled at this.

I mean..

If I was plotting to do something I would have made significantly more treaty movements than I have..  

Reference: 2011 where I dumped Pandoras Box because they didn't want to hit SF/XX

Me being coup'd from NG leadership in 2014 because I wanted to sign treaties with Polar/XX to go after former PB alliances.

Edited by Stewie

The more and more that one applies logic and cold hard facts to this scenario; the more it becomes apparent that NPO are without morality, honour, and integrity. 

Your citizens do not get put in prison without knowing what they are in prison for. 

You do not punish your children without telling them the reason. 

You communicate with your allies when you're about to hit one of their allies 

In this scenario, I strongly feel that NPO are acting, quite frankly, as a rogue alliance and should be treated as such. 

Any form of sovereignty; any form of legitimacy from NPO walked out the door with this DOW. 

Lets call NPO what they really are, instead of hiding behind a lie of integrity, honour and trust: They are rogue, they are outsiders, they are not to be trusted, and most importantly - they arent good allies. . 

15 hours ago, citizenkane said:

The more and more that one applies logic and cold hard facts to this scenario; the more it becomes apparent that NPO are without morality, honour, and integrity. 

Your citizens do not get put in prison without knowing what they are in prison for. 

You do not punish your children without telling them the reason. 

You communicate with your allies when you're about to hit one of their allies 

In this scenario, I strongly feel that NPO are acting, quite frankly, as a rogue alliance and should be treated as such. 

Any form of sovereignty; any form of legitimacy from NPO walked out the door with this DOW. 

Lets call NPO what they really are, instead of hiding behind a lie of integrity, honour and trust: They are rogue, they are outsiders, they are not to be trusted, and most importantly - they arent good allies. . 

Well yeah that has been NPO for decade at least, nobody would really deny it. 

NRLImkR.gif

@Lord Hitchcock

LJYJTbO.png

Ben, 

My deepest apologies for the delay, however, Cobra officially recognizes your attacks against us. Your patience is appreciated as we are currently unable to tend to the needs of King Neptune's Bar.

Please, take a number and have a seat, a representative will be with you shortly. You are #972638446 in the queue.

Signed for Cobra:

Johnny Apocalypse - King Cobra 
Lyanna, General Tiki - Royal Guard

4 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

NRLImkR.gif

@Lord Hitchcock

LJYJTbO.png

Ben, 

My deepest apologies for the delay, however, Cobra officially recognizes your attacks against us. Your patience is appreciated as we are currently unable to tend to the needs of King Neptune's Bar.

Please, take a number and have a seat, a representative will be with you shortly. You are #972638446 in the queue.

Signed for Cobra:

Johnny Apocalypse - King Cobra 
Lyanna, General Tiki - Royal Guard

An official Statement from King Neptune’s Bar

“I, Lord Hitchcock am confused by Cobra’s claims. The referenced war on General Kannibis was a bipartisan agreed upon term during the Cobra-KNB war. The Gladiator term Cobra themselves drafted and we signed to.

The term could not be fulfilled due to range issues and Johnny wrote it off publicly without our consent. KNB chose to fulfill said term (no timeline was ever established, nor does a write off not allow the lender to repay its debts) when possible (while this war made it possible, if the war was not occurring and it was possible it would still have been performed.) In fact, an additional cobra nation was added so that it didn’t appear KNB was let off easy or given any slack on their end because GK hasn’t fought back.

That said, Cobra and KNB agreed to these legalities. To set terms of which we obliged only to war after terms were followed sets the same dangerous precedence Cobra is accusing their aggressors of.

These legalities have also been vetted by lawyers who recognize this legal framework to be, and should be, recognized by Cobra who voided their obligation. Therefore, KNB does not recognize Cobra as they have become a Failed State.“

14 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

These legalities have also been vetted by lawyers who recognize this legal framework to be, and should be, recognized by Cobra who voided their obligation. Therefore, KNB does not recognize Cobra as they have become a Failed State.“

Pretty sure we stopped recognizing it when we realized you never were a legitimate state to begin with.

Disclaimer: I'm not gov

54 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

“I, Lord Hitchcock am confused by Cobra’s claims. The referenced war on General Kannibis was a bipartisan agreed upon term during the Cobra-KNB war. The Gladiator term Cobra themselves drafted and we signed to.

The term could not be fulfilled due to range issues and Johnny wrote it off publicly without our consent. KNB chose to fulfill said term (no timeline was ever established, nor does a write off not allow the lender to repay its debts) when possible (while this war made it possible, if the war was not occurring and it was possible it would still have been performed.) In fact, an additional cobra nation was added so that it didn’t appear KNB was let off easy or given any slack on their end because GK hasn’t fought back.

That said, Cobra and KNB agreed to these legalities. To set terms of which we obliged only to war after terms were followed sets the same dangerous precedence Cobra is accusing their aggressors of.

They the same lawyers that NPO used by chance? 

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Ben,

Please feel free to leave a message and a representative will get with you shortly. As always, we appreciate your time. Stay safe out there. 

Sincerely, 

Ly 

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Cobra are not a state, they are an alliance of nations.

If you are going to claim legalities get it right.