• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ericdred said:

why bother posting about some pathetic trash AAs like NG and Cobra LoL

Reveal hidden contents

no one cried for the dog, never will

Imagine needing 100:1 odds to attack someone and then pretending as though you are doing anything but purposeless destruction designed to wipe out the planet. Pathetic.

10 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Hello, I have not cared about this game for a long time and neither does most of NG I would genuinely say. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Mogar lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

For once I'm gonna agree with you on something, I see the point.

4 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Then please let us know the transgressions? 

Let you know the transgressions? Non Grata and COBRA working on diplomatic and geopolitical schemes hostile to my allies. If you want logs, I'm afraid for the time being you're better off asking Stewie.

7 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Maybe they don't know because the people holding their leashes don't want them to know...

You See What I Want You To See.

9 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Local man provides no evidence while pretending like they have any CB beyond an NAP expiring.

Believe the Lie.

4 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

Let you know the transgressions? Non Grata and COBRA working on diplomatic and geopolitical schemes hostile to my allies. If you want logs, I'm afraid for the time being you're better off asking Stewie.

I mean...  breathing is a hostile diplomatic and geopolitical scheme so I get where you are going with that.

The only scheming I've done is to strengthen my defenses against these types of wars.  So from a certain point of view yes, it can be seen as a hostile scheme if you see us as relevant.

Edited by Stewie

2 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

So, no evidence of NG doing anything wrong that you're willing to show the world? No mention of Cobra at all?
What I don't get is if you can get 700 nations to smash 66, why you are too afraid to just be open about why you did this. Who is going to judge you for it? Who can stop you?

Just be honest and say you did it because you could. Honest villainy than dishonest villainy.

6 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

If your definition of ally is someone who wants to ensure this world dies, perhaps you need to change your friends. Like !@#$ it's 2021, logdump and just get it out of the way. There is a lot of fake news lately, perhaps going on about conspiracy theories with no evidence is not the best thing to be bothering to do currently. 🤔

Edited by Mogar

4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I mean...  breathing is a hostile diplomatic and geopolitical scheme so I get where you are going with that.

The only scheming I've done is to strengthen my defenses against these types of wars.  So from a certain point of view yes, it can be seen as a hostile scheme if you see us as relevant.

So, got any logs for me Stewie? Apparently you're more likely to be honest than they are about this whole thing. At least according to Argent.

1 minute ago, Tankobite said:

So, got any logs for me Stewie? Apparently you're more likely to be honest than they are about this whole thing. At least according to Argent.

I find it odd that we need to ask someone else for evidence if there is evidence, that is not how any courts I am familiar with operate.

14 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I find it odd that we need to ask someone else for evidence if there is evidence, that is not how any courts I am familiar with operate.

16 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

I have really got nothing to hide regarding my Foreign Affairs discussions - NG have been working on improving relations with all of RFI. Thrash has been talking with a load of you, at the same time I've been speaking with FTW to move on from last years war. Generally though we've had those rebuked by CLAWS so we didn't try and progress further, especially not after they and DBDC have aggressively behaved towards us and our extended sphere whilst we were under NAP.

We had discussed with several stakeholders a NAP with Legion because of mutual interests hence the extension offer of a NAP to all of RFI last year.  We have signed NAPs with TTK as we wanted Maroon to be a stable sphere to prevent the type of unheaval that's happened over the past decade on the colour with sanction wars.

Beyond that I've asked peoples opinions of recent behaviour of certain alliances and discussed potential FA movements of a number of alliances ..  but that's all I can think of which may be seen as geopolitical.  I've not planned anything, I've been used as a sounding board a number of times.

Edited by Stewie

17 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Οι δυνατοί κάνουν ό, τι μπορούν. Οι αδύναμοι υποφέρουν ό, τι πρέπει.

1920px-Melos_Sparta_and_Athens_416_BCE.s

Edited by Tankobite

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Trade Federation. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 1/16/2021 8:41:21 PM
Last Bill Payment: 1/16/2021 9:27:14 PM
Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Totalitarian State
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 1/16/2021 9:45:01 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 10/31/2020
Total Money: $2,924,217,575
Technology: 15,518.79 Levels
Trade Partners: Dacia Apulensis, Quelto, Emmereks, Dime Store Novena, Dragonztail
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 209, Navy XP: 30, Air Force XP: 1721, Intelligence XP: 159
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 454, Army XP Level 139, Intelligence XP Level 87
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 927
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18
Navy Purchases Today: 8
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 4
  • Aircraft Carriers: 7

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

15k tech and 2.9b warchest, I'm gonna have fun with you.

Really? Bring it on - Batman | Meme Generator

I hope you guys don't wimp out on me. Bring me to 5000000 Casualties. C'mon. I WANT IT.