Instrument of peace between CLAWS and Imperial Entente

20201015_170234.gif

"Instrument of peace between CLAWS and Imperial Entente "

I thank CLAWS and the IMPERIAL CONGRESS for this chance to formally end the hostilities which have engulfed our alliances  since September 25th. As of the posting of this agreement; a ceasefire is effective immediately between TIE and CLAWS while each of the terms are pursued and adhered to.

First, apologies are in order. I humbly submit mine to the government and the membership of CLAWS for the attempted subversion of your FA section and the undermining of your institutions. 

Victory being impossible in this continued endeavor of war, I admit defeat. I admit defeat and entrust the integrity and arbitration  of this peace in the capable hands of ARGENT and COBRA; until such time as the rehabilitation of its military and government of TIE can be achieved. Should any dispute arise during this transition; the aforementioned alliances should be contacted and will  work to mediate and resolve the situation for the mutual benefit of both parties.

In fulfilment of point three of the terms summitted to me by the CLAWS government I submit these as proof of the DECOMMISIONING of my personal Strategic Defense Initiative, and my acquirement of 4999.99 levels of Infrastructure.

SDI.PNG

infra.PNG

Upon Decommissioning of the SDI, CLAWS will accept incoming peace offers from TIE nations, and no further aggressive wars are to be declared in the meantime by either party.

I commit to continuing to personally fight until November 13th.

That is all. 

-Lucius Optimus 
Emperor of Imperial Entente 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to congratulate Lucius on a war both well fought and well handled. Many people have made mistakes, very few are willing to own up to them, handle them with dignity, and/or apologize.

And a big thanks to our members for dishing out some… Claw & Order 😎 ✌️

Lucious, how much you have grown through this endeavor and how much I respect you for showing maturity, accountability, and taking ownership for your actions- well done.

Cheers to a lasting peace between CLAWs and TIE.

I am pleased to see peace for the Entente.

Less pleased at the demands levied at them by the victors in order to achieve that end (I didn't realisse that one SDI could cause so much distress for the #3 ranked alliance!) but I know Lucius agreed with a view to ensuring the security of his comrades and alliance- I have the utmost respect for him for prioritizing them over his ego.

Many people in this world could do with taking a leaf from his book:

48 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Lucious, how much you have grown through this endeavor and how much I respect you for showing maturity, accountability, and taking ownership for your actions- well done.

Cheers to a lasting peace between CLAWs and TIE.

You are but one example.

I suggest you shut your cakehole and go back to hiding behind White Chocolate and her counsel unless you have anything meaningful to say. You are the last person on this planet to talk of "showing maturity, accountability and taking ownership for your actions"

I will take this opportunity to remind you that your ship is sailing rapidly- but this is not the place for such a discussion.

o/ Lucius Optimus

o/ The Imperial Entente

22 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Oh, cool, we're back to forced decomming of wonders again?  Any of you kiddos know why you aren't allowed to decom MPs anymore?  I'll give you a guess.

Absolutely appalling on that front, but I guess par for the course for an alliance like CLAWS.

Luc made sacrifice for his alliance and we appreciate his willingness to put himself out there for us. 07

18 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Oh, cool, we're back to forced decomming of wonders again?  Any of you kiddos know why you aren't allowed to decom MPs anymore?  I'll give you a guess.

Absolutely appalling on that front, but I guess par for the course for an alliance like CLAWS.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I read that crap. But well, it only speaks wonders about Lucius. He's putting his alliance before himself. Maybe the Overlord we need when I'm gone.

37 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Any of you kiddos know why you aren't allowed to decom MPs anymore?  I'll give you a guess.

Huh, probably only one other time I remember that question may have come up, but many have been around much longer than me.  Thank you for this, bronyhero.

Congratulations on the extra casualties and peace Lucius and TIE

o/

Way to take a beating??? Very uneventful.... glad its over i guess......

10 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

An SDI is easy to rebuy... I think he will make it.  Really I dont see the point since our guys have max nukes but whatever.....we could have demanded worse..... like i dont know siphoning tech for a period of time... Anyway who are you to call an alliance appalling, have you seen your alliance affiliations hahaha

Al

15 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Yeah that sort of punishment takes me back a while. Can't remember liking any of the alliances that did it back then either. On the plus side, only one of those alliances still exists.