Instrument of peace between CLAWS and Imperial Entente

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

It's adorable when people pretend multiple alliance wars hasn't been the norm on here since.... well, almost forever, give 3 years or so. Even better when they've happily participated in such things. And the best when they go full ignorant and pose that wars aren't won in advance before declarations.

No I mean all those times that pacifica decided that an alliance (usually someone that used to be on pacifica's side) needed to at least get their face stomped in, if not outright disbanded. So pacifica would grab about a half-dozen of their best buddies and sic 'em on their victim. 

9 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

No I mean all those times that pacifica decided that an alliance (usually someone that used to be on pacifica's side) needed to at least get their face stomped in

Had that happen. Came out on top. :)

Peace Works, congrats on it.

The SDI+rounds of wars thing is confusing though, I don't get the rationale of it. If my curiosity has any importance for anyone that knows how and why it was decided, I'll thank them if they'll explain it.

2 hours ago, jerdge said:

The SDI+rounds of wars thing is confusing though, I don't get the rationale of it. If my curiosity has any importance for anyone that knows how and why it was decided, I'll thank them if they'll explain it.

That would be a question for the CLAWS representatives. I can only speak to our decision to accept them.

10 hours ago, jerdge said:

Simple speculation: It maximizes damage to a nation that probably has about a billion in their warchest to the greatest effect. They will remain in anarchy no matter what and not get to loot other CLAWS nations, and they will lose money from having to rebuild infra and SDI. Doing the same amount of damage against a turtle would take a lot longer.

Alternative reasoning: they want nukes go boom without blocks.

2 hours ago, Tevron said:

Simple speculation: It maximizes damage to a nation that probably has about a billion in their warchest to the greatest effect. They will remain in anarchy no matter what and not get to loot other CLAWS nations, and they will lose money from having to rebuild infra and SDI. Doing the same amount of damage against a turtle would take a lot longer.

Alternative reasoning: they want nukes go boom without blocks.

CLAWS's reasoning doesn't make their demands any less pathetic.

On 10/17/2020 at 2:45 AM, DeathAdder said:

That's great.

"You're afraid to fight without overwhelming odds!" is a pretty weak thing to throw at someone who fought wars on the losing side for the majority of their career on Bob. That, combined with the fact there are very few left who even bother to recall back far enough to the NPO-TPF split makes the continued butthurt from your side tedious, at best.

Paths eventually diverge, it's life. 

Trading in honor and loyalty to be where you are now renders the "majority of your career on Bob" irrelevant. When you join an AA you take on it's baggage, in your case the fowl stench of traitorous jackals.

NPO-TPF split sounds so much nicer than the actual plunging of a cold blade into the back of your longest tenured treaty partner. An ally that stood beside you while others fled. A distinction not lost on the likes of GOONS, \m/, FAN, NpO, STA & countless others that have suffered a similar fate at the hands of the mighty Pacifica.

Butthurt is such an inaccurate term for the loathing that burns deep in ones soul. One mans tedium is another's motivation. 

Paths do indeed eventually diverge & history does tend to repeat itself, here's to Karma 2.0.

On 10/19/2020 at 6:34 AM, JBone said:

Butthurt is such an inaccurate term for the loathing that burns deep in ones soul. One mans tedium is another's motivation. 

Amen

On 10/19/2020 at 4:27 AM, Rebel Virginia said:

CLAWS's reasoning doesn't make their demands any less pathetic.

Lucius knows better than anyone,

'Tis only a flesh wound!

20201020_101621.gif

20201020_102934.gif

15 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Amen

Lucius knows better than anyone,

'Tis only a flesh wound!

20201020_101621.gif

20201020_102934.gif

Yes, yes, Lucius sat so quietly and took his beating like a man.... What a great leader, what a strong nation, we all should kneel before him... 

tenor.gif?itemid=16575733

I never heard so much praise and complements for a leader getting his alliance rolled.... well if you look at who is giving the it I guess I get it...

Al

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Yes, yes, Lucius sat so quietly and took his beating like a man.... What a great leader, what a strong nation, we all should kneel before him... 

tenor.gif?itemid=16575733

I never heard so much praise and complements for a leader getting his alliance rolled.... well if you look at who is giving the it I guess I get it...

Al

I mean, evidently someone considers him a strong threat or CLAWS wouldn't have demanded he tie one of his hands behind his back so you could keep beating on him in exchange for the rest of his alliance getting peace (and of course, prevent him from launching counter-offensives against you because the rank #3 alliance couldn't keep 1 nation in anarchy and if that kept happening that'd be kinda embarrassing, wouldn't it?)

Also he's currently out-damaging claude, so it doesn't look like he's just sitting there and taking it. He's quietly demonstrating exactly why you felt the need to demand that he decommission his defenses.

So gg I guess?

6 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Sodium Chloride 

Dear Salt Bundy:

When you do something worth hailing; say declaring on a big alliance you dislike (Polar, for example), you will get praise and hails cause those things actually take guts. Ghosting to raid, sending "rogues", attacking micros and stuff like that are not exactly stuff worth praising.

Drink some water, it helps balancing your body's PH.

Edited by Kapleo

2 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Dear Salt Bundy:

When you do something worth hailing; say declaring on a big alliance you dislike (Polar, for example), you will get praise and hails cause those things actually take guts. Ghosting to raid, sending "rogues", attacking micros and stuff like that are not exactly stuff worth praising.

Hahaha I've burned my small alliance multiple times defending my allies from big alliances... no one can say otherwise... As a less than a year old alliance we hit FTW in the doom war.. we were probably 20 nations.... and speaking of NpO I believe we declared on them as well defending my allies in my small micro alliance hahaha 

Check your history hahaha... p.s. I wasnt invited either time... I insisted.  O and I knew I was on the losing side... didnt matter...

Micros today hahaha pffttt... your all making micros look bad.

As for today, I dont send rogues to do my dirty work... if I wanted to hit  cobra or NpO i just flat out would. Honestly though I dont have a problem with most nations in cobra, NpO, or really any alliance... a few outspoken random nations sure I dislike, but just because one nation dislikes me doesnt mean I have a problem with a whole alliance.

Al

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Hahaha I've burned my small alliance multiple times defending my allies from big alliances... no one can say otherwise... As a less than a year old alliance we hit FTW in the doom war.. we were probably 20 nations.... and speaking of NpO I believe we declared on them as well defending my allies in my small micro alliance hahaha 

Check your history hahaha... p.s. I wasnt invited either time... I insisted.  O and I knew I was on the losing side... didnt matter...

Micros today hahaha pffttt... your all making micros look bad.

As for today, I dont send rogues to do my dirty work... if I wanted to hit  cobra or NpO i just flat out would. Honestly though I dont have a problem with most nations in cobra, NpO, or really any alliance... a few outspoken random nations sure I dislike, but just because one nation dislikes me doesnt mean I have a problem with a whole alliance.

Al

My-Dad-At-17-Vs-Me-At-17-21102020003428.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:21 AM, Kapleo said:

take your coward ass somewhere else until our next post.

It’s amazing how much extra baggage you carry around. 

23 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Dear Salt Bundy:

ummm... Bundy did that, AW got stomped by FTW and defended Sparta against, oh yeah Polar. And he rebuilt and moved on, no chest puffing required.

He wasn’t guilt tripped into defending his allies either, he chose to- and now he does his own thing.

Kapleo, you come from a corner of planet bob that is quite traditional, your style and goals of foreign affairs are based on leverage and manipulation. New world politics frankly aren’t gonna burn for ya or do your bidding.

You need to tone down the rhetoric and be diplomatic. You still won’t get your way, but at least you won’t look like an idiot.

4 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Is this suddenly a concern to you?

^^^

LH:

I'm not sure when did I used manipulation or leverage on anyone to enforce our foreign affairs goals, which tbh, the only foreign thing I have tried not directly related to TPF/SS was trying to stop RFI and Boog from fighting again. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you what do you mean by this.

Regarding "tone and diplomacy" LH, I enjoy diplomacy as much as I enjoy a good fight, but the time to be diplomatic is before a war starts. It means diplomacy has failed.

When this is over, I'll retake my diplomatic self, we'll share memes, talk about food, politics and stuff like that again. In the meantime, let the Bob and the propaganda war keep everyone entertained. 

Edited by Kapleo