Instrument of peace between CLAWS and Imperial Entente

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Everything that has threatened my Alliance or my Allies have faced attrition wars. Including the old TPF. 

Attrition wars? That's a strange way of saying 'multi-alliance gangbangs'. I mean I understand not being capable of winning a fight by yourself, but it isn't something to brag about.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Read my previous statement, good sir, I'm not repeating myself to you. And you never know, man, a couple of weeks ago I was thinking Claws would be a potential ally. Now I'm thinking treaty with Polaris and other factions not so friendly with Claws would be nice after all. Simple acts make you change your mind. 🤷‍♂️

Wait... what... we cant be allies?? :(

31 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Mate, you can keep flexing on having the #3 alliance take on a group with about ten members, but it didn't impress me when i walked away from the negotiations the first time and had Jazzy come back with terms  like you were suggesting, we'd have kept fighting. As I see it, you got an apology we'd freely given weeks ago, and you're hitting Luc, some more.  Luc and I both offered our necks the first time in place of our AA members and we weren't going to mortgage our future or any of our members. 
I don't know about you, but...

I'm not flexing...TPF was.. point was they did nothing...

Wait you walk away hahaha now that is good!!!! 

Just now, General Kanabis said:

20201016_135555.jpg

20201016_135838.jpg

Bad bait is bad.

Nice try though.

It is such a deeply rooted rivalry at this point, that no amount of realpolitik can assuage imo.

Hahahaha who said I wanted you as allies.... I mean come on didnt defend the ones you have....

24 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Wait you walk away hahaha now that is good!!!! 

I meant this whole "we're so bad ass, we beat TIE in a war" strut you've got going on. It's just not impressive. But then again, it's what i've come to expect after talking to you for the first time.

Yes. I suppose you forgot, but luc and I did walk away from the talks weeks ago when you just kept up this same sort of swaggering attitude, that passes for a personality with you.

Edited by Tankobite

38 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

I meant this whole "we're so bad ass, we beat TIE in a war" strut you've got going on. It's just not impressive. But then again, it's what i've come to expect after talking to you for the first time.

Yes. I suppose you forgot, but luc and I did walk away from the talks weeks ago when you just kept up this same sort of swaggering attitude, that passes for a personality with you.

I dont see where I'm strutting about beating a 10 man crappy aa???  I mean who would... but a gab or two at allies that say they burn for their family... ya I'll slap those in.. 

I do however see a lot of crying and threats from some crappy alliances, some not even involved....

Your perception is hilarious if u think you walked away.... literally my last post was something to this effect 🤦‍♂️

I'm thinking y'all not happy with terms... I'm fine continuing, no sweat off my ass...just let me know..

Al

6 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

I dont see where I'm strutting about beating a 10 man crappy aa???  I mean who would... but a gab or two at allies that say they burn for their family... ya I'll slap those in.. 

I do however see a lot of crying and threats from some crappy alliances, some not even involved....

Your perception is hilarious if u think you walked away.... literally my last post was something to this effect 🤦‍♂️

I'm thinking y'all not happy with terms... I'm fine continuing, no sweat off my ass...just let me know..

Al

I don't expect you to listen to the song but I assure you it is apt.

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Hahahaha who said I wanted you as allies...

Yeah, that's what my allies said and I didn't believe them (until now lol) 

I mean come on didnt defend the ones you have...

oh buddy, I'm pretty sure you know damn well that Lucius was very adamant about us staying out. We were merely waiting for him to change his mind. Our nations were not maxed out for nothing. 😎

Idk man, "we could've asked for more" sounds like flexing to me lol. Why do you seem so salty, dude? You just won a war, stop botching and enjoy your victory. We are supposed to be the salty ones and we are celebrating on our end as well HAHA!

CONGRATULATIONS TIE and CLAWS, this was AWESOME!

38 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Yeah, that's what my allies said and I didn't believe them (until now lol) 

oh buddy, I'm pretty sure you know damn well that Lucius was very adamant about us staying out. We were merely waiting for him to change his mind. Our nations were not maxed out for nothing. 😎

Idk man, "we could've asked for more" sounds like flexing to me lol. Why do you seem so salty, dude? You just won a war, stop botching and enjoy your victory. We are supposed to be the salty ones and we are celebrating on our end as well HAHA!

CONGRATULATIONS TIE and CLAWS, this was AWESOME!

This basically. Rarely have I seen a worse winner. But I’m sure you’ll continue to disappoint me Al.

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Al

How drunk are you?

2 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

I applaud CLAWS for stepping up being Planet Bobs new bad guys flexing around and giving people something to unite against.  NPO dozed off a few years ago and nobody else has stepped up to play the role.  

Anytime! 

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

How drunk are you?

Obviously not as drunk as most people commenting here...  

5 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Al

It's telling that your sole definition of "crappy" alliances is based on membership size alone, as you sit in an alliance that has amassed the greatest number of turds it could find.

10 hours ago, MasterBadey said:

Again, your rebuttal was related to a comment regarding "classic NPO", not "classic NPO ever since Deathadder joined". Plenty of alliances have been punished for prior (in)actions of previous administrations. One should be more mindful of the world at large rather than their own echo chamber

That's great.

"You're afraid to fight without overwhelming odds!" is a pretty weak thing to throw at someone who fought wars on the losing side for the majority of their career on Bob. That, combined with the fact there are very few left who even bother to recall back far enough to the NPO-TPF split makes the continued butthurt from your side tedious, at best.

Paths eventually diverge, it's life. 

10 hours ago, Kapleo said:

I not only implied it, I told them privately I would go for them if our ally requested so and same goes to anyone that threatens the well-being of any of my allies. It's called loyalty, something NPO has not learned yet and never will for the looks of it, you all are only loyal to yourself, everything else is just convenience.

I have no intention of acting upon old grudges either, but don't come to me with that crap and expect not to get crap back at you. By now you should know we are not afraid of you, so how about you stay out of our way and we'll stay out of yours. Again, you were the one that seemed to "love" the idea of fighting us. I gave you a friendly choice and you didn't take it. It's ok, at this point I'm used to deal with people that only fight when the odds are overwhelmingly on their side.

The fact you think anyone expects other people to be 'afraid of them' in a 16 year old [ooc]game[/ooc] speaks volumes about you.

:laugh:

Either way, Idk why you're blaming CLAWS. Jazzy or Al certainly didn't tell Lucius to be an idiot and attempt subterfuge.

You should probably calm down before you give yourself high blood pressure from all of your pointless chest-thumping, as if anyone would care what you did or what reason you would use for your convenience. 

10 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

What magnificent humility you display as the victor.

And what a blessing it is to receive the presence of the great apathetic one they call @DeathAdder

Hi Johnny. Been a while. Should catch up sometime.

Yes, my apathy continues to know no bounds! 2020 hasn't made it much better. :v

9 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

Attrition wars? That's a strange way of saying 'multi-alliance gangbangs'. I mean I understand not being capable of winning a fight by yourself, but it isn't something to brag about.

It's adorable when people pretend multiple alliance wars hasn't been the norm on here since.... well, almost forever, give 3 years or so. Even better when they've happily participated in such things. And the best when they go full ignorant and pose that wars aren't won in advance before declarations.

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

"You're afraid to fight without overwhelming odds!" is a pretty weak thing to throw at someone who fought wars on the losing side for the majority of their career on Bob.

Only ones that come to mind are Karma, and DH-NPO. Karma you deserved, the other not so much, but then you !@#$ on your allies who defended you in that war, so you pretty much deserved that one too. Both of those losing wars for NPO were started because of NPOs actions and lots of people burned for you. I can't remember the last time NPO has come in of defense of an ally that didn't have overwhelming odds. Paper tiger, at best.

Edited by Thrash

5 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

My time in NPO isn't the majority of my career on Bob.

Fair enough. But, I think everyone is making a reference to NPO and not to Sparta. You joined NPO, so you now bear the smears of their past. Same with me joining NG.

Edited by Thrash

That's my problem how? I have more offensive wars on my nation, fought on the losing side, than others twice and three times its age have for the duration of their careers. It's their failing if they choose to believe that not engaging in unsanctioned wars has absolutely anything to do with cowardice or needing 'odds on my side'.

28 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It's their failing if they choose to believe that not engaging in unsanctioned wars has absolutely anything to do with cowardice or needing 'odds on my side'.

Joining NPO in itself is cowardice. You're missing the point. You can't be like "oh, I got burned many times in defense of an ally or my own AA" and then go and join the AA that burned you. smh.

Edited by Thrash

Actually I'm not missing the point they/you are trying to make.. I'm just ignoring/disagreeing with the standing perspective. 

I had a short list on where I'd go if I ever left Sparta and NPO was the top of that list; joining the oldest and most Military-based Alliance on Bob was actually a treat for a mechanics nerd like I am. Simple as that.

8 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

joining the oldest and most Military-based Alliance on Bob was actually a treat for a mechanics nerd like I am. Simple as that.

You still think that chunk of inactives and newbies is worth it? For crissake in the last war you guys couldn't even keep me in anarchy. You were supposed to step up for your allies, yet you didn't. FTW and Legion did all the work.

I was overjoyed when a NPO nation would hit me, because I knew they wouldn't do anything (not even nuke!) and steal the slot from someone who would actually do something.

Edited by Thrash

As opposed to the other chunks of newbies and inactives elsewhere?

Sure.

This isn't 2012 anymore Thrash. The majority of players are now adults with lives, careers, and children of their own, in many cases. They don't need your approval to have higher priorities in how/where they spend their free time other than here. 

Even back in 2012, when people actually were still active in large part, many people, including Alliance Leaders would end up escaping to PM. It happened on all sides, so, I mean, if you're trying to cherry pick what actually happened, try someone else.