Instrument of peace between CLAWS and Imperial Entente

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Kapleo said:

the propaganda war

This right here- no one is buying it.

I personally thought CLAWs was too easy on him, but Claude and Jazzy must be pretty chill.

The learning curve here is that actions have consequences, what Lucious attempted to do, could have been very damaging to CLAWs and they certainly have the responsibility to their members to prevent future occurrences by seeing to it that appropriate consequences are carried out. 

Lucious has nobody to blame here but himself, the ‘propaganda war’ you are seeking is total blowback and showcases the immaturity that your ‘sphere’ carries around, you can’t handle consequences, it’s Victim card 101.

16 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This right here- no one is buying it.

I personally thought CLAWs was too easy on him, but Claude and Jazzy must be pretty chill.

The learning curve here is that actions have consequences, what Lucious attempted to do, could have been very damaging to CLAWs and they certainly have the responsibility to their members to prevent future occurrences by seeing to it that appropriate consequences are carried out. 

Lucious has nobody to blame here but himself, the ‘propaganda war’ you are seeking is total blowback and showcases the immaturity that your ‘sphere’ carries around, you can’t handle consequences, it’s Victim card 101.

The propaganda war is not about buying it or not. It's pretty much about each other's point of view in a funny way, or how they call it, the "lulz".

If it had no effect, you wouldn't be complaining about it (you're just bad at it) and Claude wouldn't be giving me a rants first thing in the morning lol.

Lucius has been most humble in this matter and has remained quiet about it cause he's well aware he screwed up. You on the other hand have things you could own. Things you could use to humble yourself, yet you insist on pulling the victim card.

You think Claws went easy on Lucius? How about Cobra on you? They wanted you to simply acknowledge the things you did, hug it out and let it go. Idk what is it with my buddies still having a soft side for you, but I've been pushing for harsher peace terms. I hope Cobra will mimic Claws' terms on you and your buddies since you consider them so chill. :)

3 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

How is it pathetic? Wasn't deactivating military wonders after you lose a war pretty common back in the day?

I suppose one could make that argument...

if the core decision making element within CLAWS was actually interested in anything other than bad bait and counterfeiting diplomacy-

20201022-074249.jpg

Apparently,

"iT wAs ActUaLlY wAs SuPpOsEd tO bE aS a JoKe"

Supposed to be a joke, but presented with a 24 hour ultimatum? What would the next joke have been if they didn't accept? A very funny one I'm sure.

You didn't expect TIE to accept the terms, you didn't actually want to grant them peace. You were just messing with them and as they actually accepted them with independent arbitrators overseeing it? You couldn't abruptly move the goal posts to accomodate your salty blue-balls currently on display for everyone here.

Very cool of you to negotiate in bad faith @Claude Classy behaviour from the Minister of Foreign Affaiirs for CLAWS as expected.

And people wonder why we're so hostile to your alliance and don't want anything to do with you.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

You didn't expect TIE to accept the terms, you didn't actually want to grant them peace. You were just messing with them and as they actually accepted them with independent arbitrators overseeing it? You couldn't abruptly move the goal posts to accomodate your salty blue-balls currently on display for everyone here.

I don't usually get involved on the fifth page of an OWF car crash, but, boy howdy, did you twist what Claude was saying.

For those complaining about the terms Lucius accepted, I fail to see why. He made the terms acceptable when he... accepted the terms. If other alliance leaders find those terms unacceptable when presented with them, they'll be free to negotiate or continue fighting in hopes of a different offer. Lucius did neither because, and this is the important part, he found them acceptable. 

25 minutes ago, Jazzy95 said:

I don't usually get involved on the fifth page of an OWF car crash, but, boy howdy, did you twist what Claude was saying.

For those complaining about the terms Lucius accepted, I fail to see why. He made the terms acceptable when he... accepted the terms. If other alliance leaders find those terms unacceptable when presented with them, they'll be free to negotiate or continue fighting in hopes of a different offer. Lucius did neither because, and this is the important part, he found them acceptable. 

Thing about claude? You don't need to twist what he says. WYSIWYG. And what I see is him openly admitting to presenting terms during a negotiation in bad faith to Lucius as a joke for crying out loud. His brazen (and often barely literate) hostility toward COBRA or TIE or any of our friends is evident any time he opens his mouth. Al Bundy has even said in this very thread the terms "could have been worse", so suggesting a continuance of negotation from you being realistic or feasible? Again, this doesn't strike me as something you would sincerely address without making more Funny Jokes in the process because of a pathetic long-standing grudge.

Nothing about how you and your govt presented your terms or conducted "negotiations" has been done in good faith (Explain to me the rationale for the ultimatum? Why was that necessary? What was the need for a time limit?). Lucius may have accepted the terms, but I highly doubt he found them actually "acceptable" as terms go.

As has been stated; he did so with a view to protecting his people- even though the insecure goons forcing terms were being insufferable, making unreasonable demands and a mockery of the diplomatic process.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

36 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Thing about claude? You don't need to twist what he says. WYSIWYG. And what I see is him openly admitting to presenting terms during a negotiation in bad faith to Lucius as a joke for crying out loud. His brazen (and often barely literate) hostility toward COBRA or TIE or any of our friends is evident any time he opens his mouth. Al Bundy has even said in this very thread the terms "could have been worse", so suggesting a continuance of negotation from you being realistic or feasible? Again, this doesn't strike me as something you would sincerely address without making more Funny Jokes in the process because of a pathetic long-standing grudge.

Nothing about how you and your govt presented your terms or conducted "negotiations" has been done in good faith (Explain to me the rationale for the ultimatum? Why was that necessary? What was the need for a time limit?). Lucius may have accepted the terms, but I highly doubt he found them actually "acceptable" as terms go.

As has been stated; he did so with a view to protecting his people- even though the insecure goons forcing terms were being insufferable, making unreasonable demands and a mockery of the diplomatic process.

I still see nothing not unreasonable with the terms we offered .  Cry about an 75 mill wonder all you want.... holy crap... 4 extra round on the guy who started the whole issue.... man you all just like to complain. He was given plenty of time to decide for a 10 member alliance, it was all up to him. 

We had no obligation to offer anything. The TIE conversations were the worst I was ever a part of, after the first discussion I wouldn't have reached back out for weeks if it was just up to me... Jazzy is a nicer fellow. 

The correct response from all of you is... Congrats Luc for screwing up and getting out of it pretty easy. Thanks CLAWS for not dragging this out, ya'll are pretty nice guys. 

Al Bundy

1 hour ago, Jazzy95 said:

Holy crap, jazzy does post on here hahaha

13 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

I still see nothing not unreasonable with the terms we offered . 

Umm? I'm glad you agree that there was nothing not unreasonable about it. Or to simplify; you agree the terms were indeed unreasonable.

man you all just like to complain. He was given plenty of time to decide for a 10 member alliance, it was all up to him. 

That doesn't answer my question: Why was an ultimatum necessary?

We had no obligation to offer anything.

Good to know.

The correct response from all of you is... Congrats Luc for screwing owning up and getting off pretty easy your alliance out of war by the limited means provided. Thanks CLAWS for not dragging this out, ya'll are pretty nice guys. despite your vindictive desire to do so.

Fixed for accuracy.

26 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So Lucius purposely accepted these terms, which he knew was a joke, in an attempt to gain empathy. wow, pathetic 

Wrong, as per usual. We had no way of knowing how genuine or not CLAWS was with their terms. If you have a problem with him getting 'empathy' for accept it, I'd take it up with them.

Edited by Tankobite

27 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So Lucius purposely accepted these terms, which he knew was a joke, in an attempt to gain empathy. wow, pathetic 

Empathy was not gained, rather it has been earned, along with respect.

Lucius accepted these terms because they were presented in earnest, and because he had already disowned his actions.

It was the author of those demands who made a fool of himself in his gloating, and confirmed what we could only guess at before, that is; that there is no real desire from within CLAWS government to stray from the anti COBRA approach in FA. 

It is now contestable whether theirs was a mission motivated by genuine concern for national security, or just an attempt to draw out COBRA under conditions that would justify an RFI entry.

I do hope Claude is isolated in his crooked aims, and we await the fulfillment of a hinted promise to join KNB and embrace open roguery against us.

Edited by General Kanabis

23 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Uh no, it was revealed they were a joke after the the deal was accepted.

points to above screenshot

The terms were accepted in good faith to get peace for his alliance.

On 10/16/2020 at 12:47 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Lucious, how much you have grown through this endeavor and how much I respect you for showing maturity, accountability, and taking ownership for your actions- well done.

Which is it? No rush; Take your time, go ahead and check with your counsel and affiliates to tell you what to say.

Why is it I always see you on here complaining, if you spent as much energy helping your allies, ie consulting Lucious, perhaps he wouldn’t be dumb enough to accept such terms. Everything is a Shakespearean drama with you and yours. Terrible allies, friends don’t let friends sign !@#$.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

17 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Why is it I always see you on here complaining, if you spent as much energy helping your allies, ie consulting Lucious, perhaps he wouldn’t be dumb enough to accept such terms. Everything is a Shakespearean drama with you and yours. Terrible allies, friends don’t let friends sign !@#$.

On 10/16/2020 at 12:47 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Lucious, how much you have grown through this endeavor and how much I respect you for showing maturity, accountability, and taking ownership for your actions- well done.

Cheers to a lasting peace between CLAWs and TIE.

Pick a stance.

18 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Umm? I'm glad you agree that there was nothing not unreasonable about it. Or to simplify; you agree the terms were indeed unreasonable.

That doesn't answer my question: Why was an ultimatum necessary?

Good to know.

Fixed for accuracy.

Ya thanks for the English lesson.

Dont think it as an ultimatum, it was a deadline... accept or continue, not to complicated... I had more nations to get ready to declare... i wasnt waiting to hold more declares back... I got women's shoes to sell, busy man.   

It is good to know.... actually it was pretty obvious.

"Congrats Luc for screwing owning up"

Owning up, haha you dont get points for admitting to something after the fact its public knowledge...hahaha but good to know you think he deserves a pat on the back... So much defense when it comes to saying words for an ally, cobrasphere would be good allies for anyone needing written replys to DoWs, just no actual help in game...

4jkark.jpg

4jk90h.jpg

28 minutes ago, jerdge said:

This is a pattern, you must really like that movie... I know that I do. 🙂

I am rather more fond of the books, but as the movies scenes are more recognizable than quotes, there you go :)

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

4jkark.jpg

4jk90h.jpg

I applaud the effort, but these are just awful (as far as memes go)

As for the content:

We are well aware of your attempts to corrupt  the narrative in that direction.

But coming from the alliance that waited 6 months for Oculus to roll in against Grata to assist their allies, it really isn't saying much.

Calling us cowardly for refusing to continue a habit of impulsive recklessness (which is widely criticized by your betters) is just cheap and almost reinforces the idea that you didn't actually get what you wanted.