Instrument of peace between CLAWS and Imperial Entente

4 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Way to take a beating??? Very uneventful.... glad its over i guess......

An SDI is easy to rebuy... I think he will make it.  Really I dont see the point since our guys have max nukes but whatever.....we could have demanded worse..... like i dont know siphoning tech for a period of time... Anyway who are you to call an alliance appalling, have you seen your alliance affiliations hahaha

Al

You could have demanded worse, then we could have declared on you. Everyone could do many things. "Could" is an ambiguous word with infinite posibilities.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

In before Deathie tells us he doesn't care about the forums or CN or the people who play

He should probably just add that to his signature block. It'd save him the trouble of interacting with us CHUDs who play the game.

Edited by Tankobite

28 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I would've absolutely loved that. :popcorn:

'Grats to CLAWS for the expected/10 outcome of them folding in under a month.

I would love a duel with you :]

what do you say, DA? just a friendly dance for old times sake

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, if he cares to act out on his threats to my treaty Partner, I'll gladly kill his AA for another 2 yrs.

I don't engage in unsanctioned wars, though, kids.

Sorry.

Ahhhhh, yeah, classic NPO. Only engage in wars you can win. If you can't, go peacemode while your allies burn and call it a strategy. Come DA, it's just a duel, don't be so boring.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't recall any allies of NPO burning during my length of Govt.

You can try again, though.

Yeah, memory problems come with age. Happens to me too sometimes, or maybe this is just Dodging 101. You probably won't see anyone burning anymore anyway, you have a treaty with everyone that may pose a threat to you. So brave. I'm not trying anything though, you implied wanting us to attack Claws so you could have a dance with us again, then I offer you a friendly dance and you chicken out. Come on DA, you can do better than this. You have more tech than I do, my infra levels are more expensive than yours so I stand to lose more than you would. It's a win-win thing, just like a true NPO would dig it.

11 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't recall any allies of NPO burning during my length of Govt.

You can try again, though.

The DH-NPO "conflict" from a bit back comes to mind. Granted while its true that may have been before your time, Kapleo is correct in asserting there's history reference. Hence "classic NPO".

3 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Yeah, memory problems come with age. Happens to me too sometimes, or maybe this is just Dodging 101. You probably won't see anyone burning anymore anyway, you have a treaty with everyone that may pose a threat to you. So brave. I'm not trying anything though, you implied wanting us to attack Claws so you could have a dance with us again, then I offer you a friendly dance and you chicken out. Come on DA, you can do better than this. You have more tech than I do, my infra levels are more expensive than yours so I stand to lose more than you would. It's a win-win thing, just like a true NPO would dig it.

Actually, you've implied it. Multiple times since re-founding TPF.

Your politics don't really interest me, Kapleo, nor do I answer to the actions (or inactions) of past IO's who sat over Military Affairs.

Everything that has threatened my Alliance or my Allies have faced attrition wars. Including the old TPF. If I had any desire to live out past grudges, Sellswords would've faced the same fate.

It isn't my job to stroke your ego by dueling with you. Want to be destroyed again? The ball is in your court.

6 minutes ago, MasterBadey said:

The DH-NPO "conflict" from a bit back comes to mind. Granted while its true that may have been before your time, Kapleo is correct in asserting there's history reference. Hence "classic NPO".

So.... Equilibrium? Yeah, I was leading Sparta when that happened. Also see above about not answering to the (in)actions of past IOs.

14 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

So.... Equilibrium? Yeah, I was leading Sparta when that happened. Also see above about not answering to the (in)actions of past IOs.

Again, your rebuttal was related to a comment regarding "classic NPO", not "classic NPO ever since Deathadder joined". Plenty of alliances have been punished for prior (in)actions of previous administrations. One should be more mindful of the world at large rather than their own echo chamber

Edited by MasterBadey

24 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Actually, you've implied it. Multiple times since re-founding TPF.

Your politics don't really interest me, Kapleo, nor do I answer to the actions (or inactions) of past IO's who sat over Military Affairs.

Everything that has threatened my Alliance or my Allies have faced attrition wars. Including the old TPF. If I had any desire to live out past grudges, Sellswords would've faced the same fate.

It isn't my job to stroke your ego by dueling with you. Want to be destroyed again? The ball is in your court.

I not only implied it, I told them privately I would go for them if our ally requested so and same goes to anyone that threatens the well-being of any of my allies. It's called loyalty, something NPO has not learned yet and never will for the looks of it, you all are only loyal to yourself, everything else is just convenience.

I have no intention of acting upon old grudges either, but don't come to me with that crap and expect not to get crap back at you. By now you should know we are not afraid of you, so how about you stay out of our way and we'll stay out of yours. Again, you were the one that seemed to "love" the idea of fighting us. I gave you a friendly choice and you didn't take it. It's ok, at this point I'm used to deal with people that only fight when the odds are overwhelmingly on their side.

2 hours ago, Kapleo said:

You could have demanded worse, then we could have declared on you. Everyone could do many things. "Could" is an ambiguous word with infinite posibilities.

Haha but you didnt and we didnt...difference is we were being reasonable, you all was just scared... I get it though, why burn for "family" hahaha...

2 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Haha but you didnt and we didnt...difference is we were being reasonable, you all was just scared... I get it though, why burn for "family" hahaha...

Sure, scared, like we haven't invaded you all before. Whatever floats your boat mate ;)

4 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Sure, scared, like we haven't invaded you all before. Whatever floats your boat mate ;)

Hahahaha welcome anytime.... lot of big talk here... never any action... maybe you should just NpO.... you would fit right in... 

Just now, AL Bundy said:

Hahahaha welcome anytime.... lot of big talk here... never any action... maybe you should just NpO.... you would fit right in... 

Read my previous statement, good sir, I'm not repeating myself to you. And you never know, man, a couple of weeks ago I was thinking Claws would be a potential ally. Now I'm thinking treaty with Polaris and other factions not so friendly with Claws would be nice after all. Simple acts make you change your mind. 🤷‍♂️

29 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Hahaha sure..

Mate, you can keep flexing on having the #3 alliance take on a group with about ten members, but it didn't impress me when i walked away from the negotiations the first time and had Jazzy come back with terms  like you were suggesting, we'd have kept fighting. As I see it, you got an apology we'd freely given weeks ago, and you're hitting Luc, some more.  Luc and I both offered our necks the first time in place of our AA members and we weren't going to mortgage our future or any of our members. 
I don't know about you, but...

37 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

What magnificent humility you display as the victor.

And what a blessing it is to receive the presence of the great apathetic one they call @DeathAdder

Let us pray:

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse