NG's Not Only Reasonable, but Kind Offer

Caustic

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Gonna make a prediction and state that NPO will still be standing, and at #1 AA long after several of your current allies are no longer interested in warring for you.

Who told you CCC was tired of fighting NG’s wars that they completely created and continue to push us all to fight? We only told that to FTW and NATO. I want names! 

5 minutes ago, Caustic said:

#1 aka bloated weight that is completely irrelevant to this war and the next. Congrats for uh... not playing the game? 

It'll actually be pretty easy to rebuild the AA. Also less tech is even better, as you keep pointing out.

I'm not seeing a downside here.

Of course Non Grata answered with a declaration of war, this is how we speak clearly.

You want Polar? Then you fight us because that is how treaties work. OBR/OG/CRAP? I am not leaving them behind either. 

Non Grata is run by the daughter of two of the founding members of Poison Clan. I was friends > pixels since before I could cross the street without holding hands. 

8 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It'll actually be pretty easy to rebuild the AA. Also less tech is even better, as you keep pointing out.

I'm not seeing a downside here.

perfect! see you out there, or maybe I won't. You have lots of time to post but not launch nukes apparently?

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Frankly Krabs, you claim that you remember me from back in MI6, so, if that's true than you should probably know how little I care about pixels.

Grind the tiers down as much as you want, it just makes it cheaper to keep them fighting.

Legion is the only ground you have to stand on, and, I sat in the coalition channel and decided NPO would solo them, rather than having everyone piling on top.

I told you when this started that Pacifica isn't surrendering under any circumstances. So, you can bring as many of your membership as you'd like on here to spin your wheels and pretend that we're the ones wanting peace.

You aren't !@#$ to me, kid. Fight to ZI, ZT, ZM and then delete out. I won't miss any of you.

In the meantime, Polar isn't being let off the hook yet. Fight or abandon them. Makes zero difference to me.

Oh he's big mad over a game he's losing in 😆 

35 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Of course Non Grata answered with a declaration of war, this is how we speak clearly.

You want Polar? Then you fight us because that is how treaties work. OBR/OG/CRAP? I am not leaving them behind either. 

Non Grata is run by the daughter of two of the founding members of Poison Clan. I was friends > pixels since before I could cross the street without holding hands. 

Sugar and Violence has spoken. 

(Insert chaos Elmo gif here)

Well, this is a surprise somebody in NPO is awake.   It is ironic that for all those years NPO used people as meat shields, that they now are the meat shields.  Better to have gone down in a blaze of glory than have become the pathetic shadow that now flies the Pacifica flag.   Once people feared you and now your own allies are out here in public making fun of how in active you and IRON are.  This is fate worse than death and to be fair you kind of deserve it. 

2 hours ago, TheBigBad said:

Well, this is a surprise somebody in NPO is awake.   It is ironic that for all those years NPO used people as meat shields, that they now are the meat shields.  Better to have gone down in a blaze of glory than have become the pathetic shadow that now flies the Pacifica flag.   Once people feared you and now your own allies are out here in public making fun of how in active you and IRON are.  This is fate worse than death and to be fair you kind of deserve it. 

cold.jpg

Well this thread went the direction I expected.

13 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Frankly, I don't believe that buying up to 2k, 3k, 4k infra each round makes one good at fighting, but hey, you do you and keep patting yourself on the back because you can do the same as anyone else and down-declare.

Which is a fun idea, except for the most part I've stuck at the minimum infra needed to buy boats/planes/nukes (so 2k and then 1k once my boats were all sunk). Out of interest, how exactly did you manage to bulk up 11k NS overnight? Surely it wasn't buying up to 2k, 3k or even 4k infra in order to fight in a down-declare? Methinks you might be projecting your own failures. I mean besides your failure to lead NPO effectively, your failure to maintain allies that can carry their weight and won't just turn on you, your failure to win the war or even your failure to fight worth a damn.

Edited by Bionic redhead

12 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

OBR/OG/CRAP? I am not leaving them behind either. 

Agree. They deserve something more than white peace imo. They have a legitimate grievance with Doom and have been subject to aggression/hostilities from them for some time, some concessions to them in that regard should be on the table.

On 11/29/2022 at 2:13 PM, DeathAdder said:

I've got like 3-4 channels where I can watch Paul being stupid. Hardly worth tagging me on the OWF for it.

You don't deserve DOOM's loyalty you !@#$%*, can't wait until they realize it and we all get to roll you into the ground.

NG was very gracious to me when my situation went to crap. I was a simple soldier for one of the worst run alliances hands down, which I might add has lost half its people and 75% of its strength. So NG could have buried me if they wanted in counters. They knew I was expelled for dubious reasons but it happened. They gave me a chance to survive and did so with out trolling or belittling. All I was asked to do was stay out of the war, which I have. 

Now while I had battles with them, we exchanged trolls. I took it in the spirit of the battle and nothing was over the top. I am on my 3rd nation in this realm and have been here (not as engaged as many of you granted) as long as many of you (my first nation was in 08). In all my time here I've seen alliances who have the upper hand statistically, via coalition etc treat grunts like me like crap. You know when we used to have disbanments, PZI, reparations? 

NG didnt do any of that in my case. I dont follow this malaise its ridiculous frankly but NG on the whole seems to be fighting well and at least attempting not to bury people, which will keep this whole thing afloat in the long run. If they had chosen to bury me, I would have expended my nation and tapped out. That's where we are at, so careful how far the antagonism goes, there are a few alliances left here that can put the whole thing out of business. 

Cheers from the peanut gallery. 

Edited by Malic

23 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

It wasn't our coalition who created a server and pulled representatives from each alliance there. You can keep blustering as much as you'd like, but, it was your side that asked for talks.

Whatever peace deal comes out of this, one this is certain, 'hegemony' has lost its meaning on Bob.

18 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Frankly, I don't believe that buying up to 2k, 3k, 4k infra each round makes one good at fighting, but hey, you do you and keep patting yourself on the back because you can do the same as anyone else and down-declare.

And.......I'll see myself out of this thread now........

18 hours ago, Caustic said:

#1 aka bloated weight that is completely irrelevant to this war and the next. Congrats for uh... not playing the game? 

And yet relevant enough that you all jump hoops over each other to reply back to our every word.