NG's Not Only Reasonable, but Kind Offer

Caustic

2 hours ago, paul711 said:

If we are a wanna be micro why did Polar ask you for help with us?

You realize TBB is uh... Polar, right? Polar asked TBB for help with Polar? ARE YOU OK, SIR? Do we need to call an ambulance for a potential stroke?

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/28/2022 at 8:32 PM, Electron Sponge said:

I know you are trying to be insulting, but in case you aren't aware the prefix "quasi" means seeming or apparent, with an illusory connotation. What you said without knowing it was that the comments seemed nauseating but actually weren't.

the-more-you-know.gif

Never too humble to learn.

9 hours ago, paul711 said:

If we are a wanna be micro why did Polar ask you for help with us?

It's more about sending a message.  When your coalition laughably suggested that we leave our friends behind on the battlefield, we had to respond in an appropriate way.

Personally, I suggested counter-offering with white peace for everyone except DS, Dead Turtle Brigade, Trashmir, and NPO.  But opening a new front is just as well.

On 11/28/2022 at 11:59 PM, paul711 said:

What did lyana have for dinner? Not impressed at all and I know this will not go as planned. 

Are you asking me what Lyanna had for dinner?  I honestly do not know.  I stop by to take her to dinner but, she slammed the door and called the cops on me.  Must have been my speedo.  

8 hours ago, Caustic said:

You realize TBB is uh... Polar, right? Polar asked TBB for help with Polar? ARE YOU OK, SIR? Do we need to call an ambulance for a potential stroke?

Uh oh looks like we broke another one.  He fell apart almost as fast that CLAMS alliance. 

12 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Personally, I suggested counter-offering with white peace for everyone except DS, Dead Turtle Brigade, Trashmir, and NPO.  But opening a new front is just as well.

Weren't y'all asking for peace already? I rather not talk about stuff I can't prove so this is a genuine question. 

2 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Weren't y'all asking for peace already? I rather not talk about stuff I can't prove so this is a genuine question. 

I have no idea who asked who for peace.  But we're more than happy to keep fighting, peace isn't a priority for us.  Most of us are quite happy to fight for another 6 months (or more) if need be.  Actually don't know of any voices in NG that are clamoring for peace.  Which is perhaps why we found the opposing coalition's offer so laughable.

6 hours ago, W_A_R said:

I suspect TBB is a man of class and fine quality, but gold lamé in a speedo or boyleg brief has its place for a man 'a-callin'. 

Indeed, I am classy. Along with my slightly to small speedo I also had on a top hat, monocle and a bow tie.  My typical fancy dinner outfit.  What can I do, I live in Florida.  

28 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Let me know when you start doing that "targeting" thing.

Doom Squad: hey NPO, our guy Paul is making us look like idiots out there can you help

NPO:  zzzzzz

Doom Squad:  Hello, we need help we look like idiots

NPO:  Hmmm what?  You need an Idiot?  Somebody wake up Stonehead 

Doom Squad:  Nooooooo!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Stonewall14 said:

Thanks NGers for making it easier to cross target with Doom....o/  Y'all need to send some aid to Polar but y'all about to go bust too...☠️

something about rocks and glass houses?

M3wpBGp.jpg

Edited by Caustic

14 hours ago, Kapleo said:

That'd be Sarkin trying to separate our coalition apart and Leave Polar and a few other alliances on the battlefield...

21 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I have no idea who asked who for peace.  But we're more than happy to keep fighting, peace isn't a priority for us.  Most of us are quite happy to fight for another 6 months (or more) if need be.  Actually don't know of any voices in NG that are clamoring for peace.  Which is perhaps why we found the opposing coalition's offer so laughable.

What is laughable about white peace?

9 hours ago, Stewie said:

That'd be Sarkin trying to separate our coalition apart and Leave Polar and a few other alliances on the battlefield...

Actually, wrong.

2 hours ago, Tevron said:

What is laughable about white peace?

Actually, wrong.

If you wanted white peace, it looked like our coalition was willing to consider it.  What is laughable is asking us to leave our friends behind on the battlefield.  That is an absolute non-starter, and a laughable joke, given we are kicking your asses up and down.

4 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

If you wanted white peace, it looked like our coalition was willing to consider it.  What is laughable is asking us to leave our friends behind on the battlefield.  That is an absolute non-starter, and a laughable joke, given we are kicking your asses up and down.

It wasn't our coalition who created a server and pulled representatives from each alliance there. You can keep blustering as much as you'd like, but, it was your side that asked for talks.

Edited by DeathAdder

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It wasn't our coalition who created a server and pulled representatives from each alliance there. You can keep blustering as much as you'd like, but, it was your side that asked for talks.

The question I was addressing was, "what is laughable about white peace," and so I was pointing out that your side was not proposing white peace, your side proposed something that was an absolute joke.  I don't really care who initiated dialogue.  Not relevant to the point.

Edited by HeroofTime55