NG's Not Only Reasonable, but Kind Offer

Caustic

1 hour ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Number of Soldiers Lost: 822,935 Attacking + 2,023,918 Defending = 2,846,853 Casualties

https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=528479

Words without actions are just farts, or whatever poor little Paul said. 

Who are you? Talk is cheap and I have slots open. 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, paul711 said:

Who are you? Talk is cheap and I have slots open. 

Why would we care about some pathetic nuke turret who's irrelevant contributions to an irrelevant micro will soon be forgotten?

11 minutes ago, paul711 said:

Thought I was ex NG maybe standards are low

Standards are why you're an "ex." You sure didn't meet ours. Do you even contemplate the words that spew from your blowhole before throwing them forth into the world? Or does looking like the class moron just suit you that well.

Edited by Caustic

6 hours ago, Highroad said:

You seem mad. 

NO one claimed that NPO or IRON were completely inactive, it’s just a general rule with larger alliances you have more pockets of inactive nations that you can pretty much shred apart with little resistance, IRON definitely more so than NPO I have noticed though.

Also inactivity is across the board on both sides believe or not, the issue is that y’all are the ones that are chest pounding about your net damage positivity and that was pretty much a direct result of it, context does matter. 

NPO and IRON are inactive pathetic shells of what they once were.  You know it, I know it and if anybody was awake there, they would know it.  Its ok, you can say it, they will never notice.  And let's just say they are not fans of your little Doomers group either.  You learn a lot when you jump from side to side. I am sure you have thought about the numbers it would take to get rid of them just as they have you all.  And none of you seem to have a good opinion of CLAMS.  Guess that is why they are going to disband. And child when I am mad or chest pounding you will know it. This is me on cruise control looking for a little challenge and coming up empty.  

5 hours ago, paul711 said:

I was in NG once but I left the suckage.

And you went to Doom Squad a micro wanna be NG?  I kind of think it was more like you were small fish in a big ocean full of sharks at NG and now you are small fish in a mostly empty pond with a couple of minnows, some algae, and a half dead turtle.   

21 hours ago, W_A_R said:

Not sure if I want the marinade or the first issue featuring polar budgie smugglers.  I'm weighing the pros and cons.

OOC: Back to work I scurry. Thought I'd pop in to make a token contribution.  

Always good to see come by when talk of me in a speedo is the most exciting going on.  

1 hour ago, TheBigBad said:

And you went to Doom Squad a micro wanna be NG?  I kind of think it was more like you were small fish in a big ocean full of sharks at NG and now you are small fish in a mostly empty pond with a couple of minnows, some algae, and a half dead turtle.   

What did lyana have for dinner? Not impressed at all and I know this will not go as planned. 

Edited by paul711

2 hours ago, Caustic said:

Standards are why you're an "ex." You sure didn't meet ours. Do you even contemplate the words that spew from your blowhole before throwing them forth into the world? Or does looking like the class moron just suit you that well.

I know that I'm better than

2 hours ago, Caustic said:

Our maybe I'm an ex because my standards were to high

14 hours ago, TheBigBad said:

If we are a wanna be micro why did Polar ask you for help with us?

On 11/27/2022 at 11:42 PM, dev0win said:

Oculus vs Doom coming in hot. Especially when the birds figure out what Pacifica had in mind for them all along ;)

Also if NPO is so inactive, why don't you tell them to cut off that aid pipeline @paul711 @DeathAdder

I've got like 3-4 channels where I can watch Paul being stupid. Hardly worth tagging me on the OWF for it.