Caustic

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/30/2022 at 7:25 AM, Lyanna Mormont said:

You don't know what I like lmao 

zshirgJ.gif

He was irresistible and you would have accepted an invitation for an at home dinner, but going to the restaurant would have meant spending the night in company of someone trolling countless random people. And you were tired to begin with.

1 hour ago, Stonewall14 said:

Exactly we are aiding our whole coalition and will do so for duration np...your coalitions is going broke fast 🤡

Did you really start giving aid so you could talk !@#$....🤑

https://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=All&search=Caustic

Does this mean that you'll actually try fighting back? It was funny to see you buy back up to 2k infra only to then throw away half your navy, but all you've done for the last 3 days is run blockades and spy ops against me. Be a sport and run a GA or two. I need the casualties and you're turning out to be even more ineffectual in combat than "Terror of the mid-tier" @DeathAdder.

2 hours ago, Caustic said:

What's laughable is that it wasn't white peace, it was white peace and oh yeah leave your MD ally on the field for an indeterminate period. Shut up, Tevron. No one listens to your nonsense.

Also not the case. Try try again. Who is this show you're putting on for?

7 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

Does this mean that you'll actually try fighting back? It was funny to see you buy back up to 2k infra only to then throw away half your navy, but all you've done for the last 3 days is run blockades and spy ops against me. Be a sport and run a GA or two. I need the casualties and you're turning out to be even more ineffectual in combat than "Terror of the mid-tier" @DeathAdder.

I love that you're so upset that I didn't buy above 1k to offset your Mars wonder and instead just nuked you that you have to whine about it on the OWF. Never change.

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

That's an interesting take on reality. I look forward to see how well this comment ages. 

Yes, truly, my comment, based on the fact (something that has already happened) that we did not accept peace terms because we would not consider leaving anyone behind, is the silly one and the interesting take on reality. 

Astoundingly logical and relevant, as always, champ. 

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

I love that you're so upset that I didn't buy above 1k to offset your Mars wonder and instead just nuked you that you have to whine about it on the OWF. Never change.

Yes I'm very upset and whining about the fact that I beat you hands down both times. Woe is me. The word you're actually looking for is 'disappointed'. I was hoping that someone who proclaimed themselves as "terror of the mid-tier" would be good at fighting, because most other people who made such a proclamation and then turned out to be a bit naff would die of cringe and embarrassment.

Edited by Bionic redhead

5 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

Yes I'm very upset and whining about the fact that I beat you hands down both times. Woe is me. The word you're actually looking for is 'disappointed'. I was hoping that someone who proclaimed themselves as "terror of the mid-tier" would be good at fighting, because most other people who made such a proclamation and then turned out to be a bit naff would die of cringe and embarrassment.

Frankly, I don't believe that buying up to 2k, 3k, 4k infra each round makes one good at fighting, but hey, you do you and keep patting yourself on the back because you can do the same as anyone else and down-declare.

55 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Astoundingly logical and relevant, as always, champ. 

I know, thank you. I'll be grave digging around here in 6 months. Maybe less, maybe more. Maybe then you'll get what I meant since you seem unable to catch what's written between the lines. Devil in the details.

Happy Holidays. 

5 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Consider away. The stat databases don't lie:

As of Nov 24th

Offensive wars: 1,409

Defensive wars: 1,368

Total wars: 2,777

Total damage taken: 20,652,078

Total damage dealt: 21,672,319

Money destroyed: $51,765,925,955

(Our) Nukes landed: 5,890

(Our) Nukes launched: 14,235

(Enemy) Nukes taken: 6,234

(Enemy) Nukes thwarted: 8,866

Stats are fun, but yours don’t paint the full picture.

NPO has been fighting far more defensive than offensive wars for weeks (months) now, and your damage ratio has gone south by almost 800k ns since the beginning of September. Your top 40 nations make up something like 23m of your total NS and they can’t fight anyone anymore. Aid is good in a war, wars are better. 

Legion on the other hand have increased their damage ratio by almost 800k net in the same period of time as our coalition grinds your not 200k+ nations to a fine paste. Most of your previously active fighters are in the meat grinder with the rest of us and are being staggered and out damaged at a higher rate than we are, and most of our nations are able to cycle in and out of PM easily because your allies can’t keep enough wars up to properly stagger anyone (despite the best efforts of the 7 active guys in IRON who are valiantly carrying something like 35% of their offensive wars.) 

We’re more than happy to keep this up, it’s a target rich environment. After I tangle with some doom folks I’ll circle back and Bruce, Pluto, Anddy, Qaz and the rest of the gang will still be stuck with us and no where to run. 

Y’all can continue to pretend this war is three separate conflicts  and try to whittle OBR/OG/Crap away or hope that we let you pound Polar for a while on your terms. Absolutely not going to happen. 

Frankly Krabs, you claim that you remember me from back in MI6, so, if that's true than you should probably know how little I care about pixels.

Grind the tiers down as much as you want, it just makes it cheaper to keep them fighting.

Legion is the only ground you have to stand on, and, I sat in the coalition channel and decided NPO would solo them, rather than having everyone piling on top.

I told you when this started that Pacifica isn't surrendering under any circumstances. So, you can bring as many of your membership as you'd like on here to spin your wheels and pretend that we're the ones wanting peace.

You aren't !@#$ to me, kid. Fight to ZI, ZT, ZM and then delete out. I won't miss any of you.

In the meantime, Polar isn't being let off the hook yet. Fight or abandon them. Makes zero difference to me.

Edited by DeathAdder

5 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Frankly Krabs, you claim that you remember me from back in MI6, so, if that's true than you should probably know how little I care about pixels.

Grind the tiers down as much as you want, it just makes it cheaper to keep them fighting.

Legion is the only ground you have to stand on, and, I sat in the coalition channel and decided NPO would solo them, rather than having everyone piling on top.

I told you when this started that Pacifica isn't surrendering under any circumstances. So, you can bring as many of your membership as you'd like on here to spin your wheels and pretend that we're the ones wanting peace.

You aren't !@#$ to me, kid. Fight to ZI, ZT, ZM and then delete out. I won't miss any of you.

Literally no one is telling you to surrender. You've been incompetent since Sparta, and it's starting to show again. White peace all around, and you can plot polar's demise over the next year or so like CN has always done. Or you can get continue to get clobbered here and now like Krabs pointed out. Ball is in your court.

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

It wasn't our coalition who created a server and pulled representatives from each alliance there. You can keep blustering as much as you'd like, but, it was your side that asked for talks.

This is false. The premise of the peace talks actually originated with Claws. Get your story straight.

2 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Literally no one is telling you to surrender. You've been incompetent since Sparta, and it's starting to show again. White peace all around, and you can plot polar's demise over the next year or so like CN has always done. Or you can get continue to get clobbered here and now like Krabs pointed out. Ball is in your court.

No. You're throwing a tantrum on the OWF because we didn't agree to give the entirety of you WP until we were done with Polar.

25 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

No. You're throwing a Declaration of war on the OWF because we didn't agree to give the entirety of you WP until we were done with Polar.

That’s a bingo.

By the way Polar currently has 30 defending wars to your 72. You’re going to have to step it up a bit there chief. 

Edited by kerschbs
Spelling and grammar are not my friend tonight

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Not according to the logs that I've seen. But, hey, if neither side wants peace, then, that should solve this entire debate.

Stop by my office after school and come see my logs. They're great!

Claws even suggests you won't be at the table for peace talks because you're simply defending allies. Welp, turns out my predictions about the obstacle to peace being true after all. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, dev0win said:

Claws even suggests you won't be at the table for peace talks because you're simply defending allies. Welp, turns out my predictions about the obstacle to peace being true after all. :rolleyes:

And for his next magic trick, watch DA drive NPO straight into the ground like he did with Sparta!

5 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

By the way Polar currently has 30 defending wars to your 72. You’re going to have to step it up a bit their chief. 

I'm not in any rush.

4 minutes ago, dev0win said:

Your embassy is still open.

5 minutes ago, dev0win said:

Claws even suggests you won't be at the table for peace talks because you're simply defending allies. Welp, turns out my predictions about the obstacle to peace being true after all. 

😂 Glad to be your obstacle.

4 minutes ago, Caustic said:

And for his next magic trick, watch DA drive NPO straight into the ground like he did with Sparta!

Gonna make a prediction and state that NPO will still be standing, and at #1 AA long after several of your current allies are no longer interested in warring for you.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Gonna make a prediction and state that NPO will still be standing, and at #1 AA long after several of your current allies are no longer interested in warring for you.

#1 aka bloated weight that is completely irrelevant to this war and the next. Congrats for uh... not playing the game?