NG's Not Only Reasonable, but Kind Offer

Caustic

1 hour ago, paul711 said:

Keep an eye on that over the next month,  thier not fighting IRON or NPO, thier fighting DOOM now.

Yes we know you all think NPO sucks, that IRON sucks, that CLAMS sucks etc.,  Your entire coalition is made up alliances that think its other members suck.  Newsflash, you all suck that's why you are all stuck together on the same side.  You are lucky nobody from Pacifica or IRON are active enough to come here and nobody in CLAMS is smart enough to read. 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TheBigBad said:

Yes we know you all think NPO sucks, that IRON sucks, that CLAMS sucks etc.,  Your entire coalition is made up alliances that think its other members suck.  Newsflash, you all suck that's why you are all stuck together on the same side.  You are lucky nobody from Pacifica or IRON are active enough to come here and nobody in CLAMS is smart enough to read. 

I don't think people on our side suck, I never said they do.  I said they were inactive and NG is beating thier cheats over inflated damage numbers.  I then said that we need to revisit those numbers after a month of fighting DOOM. I will say that I think NG sucks and you can quote me on that. 

Edited by paul711
mispell

6 minutes ago, paul711 said:

I don't think people on our side suck, I never said they do.  I said they were inactive and NG is beating thier cheats over inflated damage numbers.  I then said that we need to revisit those numbers after a month of fighting DOOM. I will say that I think NG sucks and you can't quote me on that. 

damn dawg, insulting IRON and Pacifica and quadruple posting? Did some teen girl reach out and rip your soul a bit?

10 minutes ago, Caustic said:

damn dawg, insulting IRON and Pacifica and quadruple posting? Did some teen girl reach out and rip your soul a bit?

I was told that you guys can troll better than this. You guys must be too busy with your abacus' trying to recalculate your damage numbers after yesterday's fighting. 

21 minutes ago, paul711 said:

I don't think people on our side suck, I never said they do.  I said they were inactive and NG is beating thier cheats over inflated damage numbers.  I then said that we need to revisit those numbers after a month of fighting DOOM. I will say that I think NG sucks and you can quote me on that. 

Fixed

3 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

You are fine openly insulting NPO and Iron but you do not want to be quoted insulting Non Grata. 

but go off bro

Now you can quote me on insulting NG

On 11/26/2022 at 10:31 AM, TheBigBad said:

I like this Non Grata group.  Although if you are going to post pics of people at the beach then perhaps, I should put on my Polar speedo for some Big Bad Booty pics.  Just let that vision marinate in your mind.  

Not sure if I want the marinade or the first issue featuring polar budgie smugglers.  I'm weighing the pros and cons.

OOC: Back to work I scurry. Thought I'd pop in to make a token contribution.  

Edited by W_A_R

This whole thread and the quasi-nauseating comments that followed.

scrape-the-bowl-cookies.gif

We get it NG and NpO, you love each other because no-one else will. Let's give you both some much-needed privacy and self-loathing and gratification time, and the rest of us will move on with our lives.

Edited by Blamange
My typo also nauseated me along with the entirety of this thread.

55 minutes ago, Stewie said:

You used to be in NG too Paul...

51 minutes ago, Blamange said:

This whole thread and the quasi-nauseating comments that followed.

scrape-the-bowl-cookies.gif

We get it NG and NpO, you love each other because no-one else will. Let's give you both some much-needed privacy and self-loathing and gratification time, and the rest of us will move on with our lives.

💀 

3 hours ago, paul711 said:

Now I'm not.

And as we can tell from your war declaration reasons you definitely aren't butt-mad about it in the slightest. Especially with all that slack you're going to have to pick up from Ron/NPO's dead weight.

Edited by Bionic redhead

14 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

And as we can tell from your war declaration reasons you definitely aren't butt-mad about it in the slightest. Especially with all that slack you're going to have to pick up from Ron/NPO's dead weight.

And the very little fight i'm recieving.

Edited by paul711
Mispell

4 hours ago, Blamange said:

quasi-nauseating comments

I know you are trying to be insulting, but in case you aren't aware the prefix "quasi" means seeming or apparent, with an illusory connotation. What you said without knowing it was that the comments seemed nauseating but actually weren't.

the-more-you-know.gif

16 hours ago, paul711 said:

Our coalition does not suck they are just inactive.  Yeah, sounds much better.  Maybe you should leave that little micro you are in and join a real alliance, teach NPO and IRON how it's done.  I am pretty sure if you show up at NPO you can just declare yourself emperor and nobody would much notice or care.  Then you could help fix the little broken alliance you are in now.  And after CLAMS disbands you can recruit the 4 active members they have.  And maybe do something save the Doom Dogs, they are so small at this point they might get raided by NONE.  Or you can just keep on doing nothing in a nothing alliance.  Whatever floats you boat home slice. 

5 minutes ago, TheBigBad said:

Our coalition does not suck they are just inactive.  Yeah, sounds much better.  Maybe you should leave that little micro you are in and join a real alliance, teach NPO and IRON how it's done.  I am pretty sure if you show up at NPO you can just declare yourself emperor and nobody would much notice or care.  Then you could help fix the little broken alliance you are in now.  And after CLAMS disbands you can recruit the 4 active members they have.  And maybe do something save the Doom Dogs, they are so small at this point they might get raided by NONE.  Or you can just keep on doing nothing in a nothing alliance.  Whatever floats you boat home slice. 

You seem mad. 

NO one claimed that NPO or IRON were completely inactive, it’s just a general rule with larger alliances you have more pockets of inactive nations that you can pretty much shred apart with little resistance, IRON definitely more so than NPO I have noticed though.

Also inactivity is across the board on both sides believe or not, the issue is that y’all are the ones that are chest pounding about your net damage positivity and that was pretty much a direct result of it, context does matter. 

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

lmao. If my head was up NG's ass, I'd still be there. Simply pointing out how they are kicking ass.

You're doing it all wrong.  You're suppose to !@#$ on your coalition partners on here and call them out.  Not to point out any positive

1 hour ago, TheBigBad said:

I was in NG once but I left the suckage.